The OTT # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']50 watts per channel, baby cakes.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I have been saying that for two straight days now...I had to find the commercial.

Gah, this is the dude that Kari Byron married, he looks like Pee Wee.

pkariandpaulurichshow.jpg

http://www.needles-pens.com/folkspaulurich.html

"Garbage men search for a mattress that reportedly contains one million dollars in the landfill of Efeh, Wednesday, June 10, 2009. An Israeli woman mistakenly threw out a mattress she said had almost $1 million inside, setting off a frantic search through tons of garbage at a number of landfill sites on Wednesday."

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']"Garbage men search for a mattress that reportedly contains one million dollars in the landfill of Efeh, Wednesday, June 10, 2009. An Israeli woman mistakenly threw out a mattress she said had almost $1 million inside, setting off a frantic search through tons of garbage at a number of landfill sites on Wednesday."[/QUOTE]
I read that earlier, i can't believe she had her life savings in a mattress, then just forgot all about it.

hey h3ll, wanna pm that too?:D

You got a new TV, Temp? Must've skipped that when I was not giving a shit about whatever it was you posted. :nottalking:

EDIT: Thats why I said butterface, JolietJackass.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I can relate to that.
A friend of one of my co-workers called her to do some side I.T. work for the friend's boss. The boss actually referred to their I.T. staff as "complete idiots" - so much so, he paid her as an "outside consultant." He's looking to shake up and get rid of a lot of their staff...hence, the offer I have that is in the works. :cool: (Some of the "idiots" make six figures...)

The big thing, Chika, is getting what you pay for. I can understand outsourcing that, but, considering these are patient records, do you really want to go cheap? (Not that I expect you to be involved with the decision-making, no offence.) If that is about what you're already paying, I'd worry about any underbids and their quality of service.

EDIT: Chika, I don't know about your office, as I said...but isn't it a little bit outside your role to be deciding your server build?[/QUOTE]

...other duties as assigned.

the thing is, we got a new "server" within the last 2 years. my boss left it up to the "consultants" to figure out what we need because everyone in the office is computer illiterate and now less than 2 years later he needs to buy a new one because the old one was crap. he wants me to get the information so when he calls the "consultants" to order the machine, i'm there with him to know what they're talking about/recommending and with the research to make sure we get what we need. he knows that he can trust me :roll: and that i'll actually come through one way or another...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back