The OTT # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with low-paying jobs who blow their money on expensive "hobbies" that'll later cause expensive hospital bills and death = :cool:

When I worked at Kmart, I put one of the managers on public blast about her taking infini-smoke breaks.

A blast so loud that it caused the bystanders to clam up o' so hard.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: Why is Cheapy still requiring beta codes for the new trading system?[/QUOTE]
I know the answer.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How is it that you're a health nut but you're in love with Taco Bell?[/QUOTE]

Heh. I don't eat TB very much at all anymore, actually. If I do, I'll get a grilled chicken soft taco like stated by manthing.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Are you familiar with moderation, LinkinPrime?

[/QUOTE]
Dude's in debt but still buys useless shit.

I'm guessing not.

/stalking Linkin

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How is it that you're a health nut but you're in love with Taco Bell?[/QUOTE]

wait a ... what?! how are you, of all people, criticizing someone else for an apparent contradiction when you, who is married, LinkinTimetm whilst at work and are 30 yet lust over linkin park, dolls (aka action figures) and transformers?! :head assplodes:

[quote name='Chika']wait a ... what?! how are you, of all people, criticizing someone else for an apparent contradiction when you, who is married, LinkinTimetm whilst at work and are 30 yet lust over linkin park, dolls (aka action figures) and transformers?! :head assplodes:[/QUOTE]

the voice of the OTT?

Send some Verbatim discs to my house, Moxio, to test if they ship it via-DHL.

over the last 2 days i've had to explain to my boss the difference between a CD-R, a DVD-R, a DVD+-R, and DVD+R. then i wrote down "ask for DVD-R Verbs - the sales person knows what they are" and i still got a call from him on his cell phone while he was at the store during lunch :headdesk:

DHL was the shit. Cheapest shipping prices and they always came earlier in the day than FedEx or UPS (which is always here at 7).

so i've got a problem at work. we have about 150-250gigs of new info every month that needs secure, long-term digital backup/archiving. we're currently getting bent over by our 3rd party backup provider and it's only gonna get worse as we go entirely paperless. also, we need a new massive server that can handle advanced 3D medical imaging/video.

You could always just play that game on the TI-84 where you "Smoke them mo'fucka's like a mo'fuckin' blunt". I always thought that game was fun.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Chika...if only Frosty worked at a company that provides such solutions...[/QUOTE]

without revealing the name of the company for which frosty works, he works with *really* large computers that cost millions of dollar and are wayyyy too big.

So...did anyone else playing 1 versus 100 get an error saying it ran out of questions and dumped you back to the lobby?

As an experiment, I let Juggers, who is learning to read, play the new game. I check on him, and he is in the lead of our group by 5000!

EDIT: I know Chika, I realize your office is "small potatoes" in comparison...but it was just funny to read that.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I need to make a new fucking game. Something simple and fun.[/QUOTE]
Make a tower defense rip off. People love those.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']So...did anyone else playing 1 versus 100 get an error saying it ran out of questions and dumped you back to the lobby?

As an experiment, I let Juggers, who is learning to read, play the new game. I check on him, and he is in the lead of our group by 5000!

EDIT: I know Chika, I realize your office is "small potatoes" in comparison...but it was just funny to read that.[/QUOTE]

You. Start playing games, not your wii.

I really hate how my professors all but refuse to respond to my e-mails. Seriously, how the fuck does it take 5 days to respond to an e-mail asking whether or not I was the only one having trouble signing up for a test. Either response is simply, "No, we're working on it." or "Yes, go find help."

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You. Start playing games, not your wii.[/QUOTE]

Huh, what?

Besides...my Wii is that thing in the living room I email from time to time, just to see the blue flash.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']So...did anyone else playing 1 versus 100 get an error saying it ran out of questions and dumped you back to the lobby?

EDIT: I know Chika, I realize your office is "small potatoes" in comparison...but it was just funny to read that.[/QUOTE]

well, now that we have the 3D digital we've gone through more space in the last 6 months than we went through in the last 8 years total. each scan we do is between .5gig and 2 gigs (most are .5) and we've been cranking out 20+/day. if we keep up this volume, we'd go through a TB by the end of the year.

[quote name='munch']I asked this earlier, but does anyone know of an easy way to turn groups of pictures into a .pdf?[/QUOTE]
Try primo PDF, i've used it to convert things to PDF before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back