The OTT # 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd definatly put Carls Jr. at the top with Burger King in second and Mcdonald's at the very bottom.

EDIT: I'll send you the code in a minute, Tiredfornow.

I really can't understand McDonald's hate if you're a person willing to eat fast food. I guess their variety of burgers isn't anything special but their quality of food has gone up considerably in recent years, especially their chicken products.

I think Hardee's burgers are the same as Carls Jr. If so, i hate that slop. Their burgers are the greasiest damn things i've ever eaten.

"definatly" - Bioshocked

Everybody makes mistakes. No need to jump on LinkinPrime's ass so bad when he makes one. *wink wink cough choke*

I don't think they've released it yet dcfox...a quick Google search came up with this partial list:

The Rolling Stones – Sympathy for the Devil
Bob Dylan – All Along The Watchtower
The White Stripes – Blue Orchid
Santana – No One To Depend On (LIVE)
Vampire Weekend – A-Punk
Tom Petty - Runnin Down a Dream
Johnny Cash – Ring of Fire
Kings of Leon – Sex on Fire

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I'd definatly put Carls Jr. at the top with Burger King in second and Mcdonald's at the very bottom.

EDIT: I'll send you the code in a minute, Tiredfornow.[/QUOTE]

I agree, Carls/Hardee's has the best burgers out of all the main fast food chains. Their $6 dollar/thickburgers are :drool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I don't think they've released it yet dcfox...a quick Google search came up with this partial list:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

I thought you just posted it the other night. I remember commenting on A Perfect Circle being on it.

[quote name='Maklershed']No. I wasn't aware there was one. Is it s1 e1?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It was pretty good, though I doubt that I'll watch any more.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

Mak, how'd you search for that so fast!?...CAG search engine is poop![/QUOTE]

Searched for "a perfect circle" in the Off Topic Forum.

Hardees? Man I havent seen one of those in forever. I think in PA they can only be found on the turnpike. Oddly enough it seems to be the only fast food restaurant on the PA turnpike.

[quote name='Maklershed']Hardees? Man I havent seen one of those in forever. I think in PA they can only be found on the turnpike. Oddly enough it seems to be the only fast food restaurant on the PA turnpike.[/QUOTE]

I haven't had Hardee's since I was a kid. My mom never took me back there after some kid pooped in the ball pit. They took them out of Michigan shortly after.

I heard that there's one remaining Hardees, somewhere in Michigan.

Last time I saw one, it was '91, or so... and there was a legit boxcar bum in there, with a handkerchief, filled with supplies, tied to the end of a stick, rolling cigarettes with a cast iron cigarette roller.

[quote name='munch']Have there been any Big Mike sightings? I'm starting to get worried.[/QUOTE]
I've been meaning to do some Internet detective work, but I'm not sure where to begin.

How many cigahertz have you smoked in your lifetime, DarthPlumber?

[quote name='Brak']How many cigahertz have you smoked in your lifetime, DarthPlumber?[/QUOTE]

Like one. :lol: It was at a show, I didn't hate it, but I didn't really like it either.

[quote name='TheRock88']Get me a code frosty and I'll play with ya! ;)[/QUOTE]

if I had an extra, I'd hook you up -- I just randomly did the contest on Sony's blog last Friday and won a swag bag from E3 and an Uncharted 2 beta code.

[quote name='Brak']'at a boy![/QUOTE]

I figure I better start so I have something to do on breaks when/if I get my first shitty job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back