The OTT Doesn't Need To Be Numbered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to get in the beta, wubb?

EDIT: Nevermind wahoo, shit keeps timing out now and I have to go to lunch. Somebody grab wahoo a code! :D

There you go:

The change in intestinal bile concentration during high-fat intake may cause diarrhea or bloating, because excess fat in the intestine will draw more water into the intestine, and because bacteria then digests the fat which produces gas.

[quote name='st0neface']That looks just like my 1st party one, Liquid.[/QUOTE]Cool, thanks.

[quote name='tiredfornow']New generic Premium VGA Cable w/ Digital Optical Audio Port[/QUOTE]

I was asking if it were first party. ;p

I don't like how it says generic though...

That's after removal? Well, I'm looking forward to diarrhea. In contrast, it's better than not being able to go at all. :cool:

It's kind of weird, though. I've never been constipated before this.

[quote name='Brak']Poopin' problem is from the gallbladder. The gallbladder does cause poopin' problems, amongst other symptoms (which I'm having).

Usually, people who have had their appendix removed will eventually need their gallbladder removed.

(I've had appendicitis.)

If this is the case, there'll be a somewhat strange coincidence, in that my mother had her gallbladder removed last week.

:'[[/quote]
My father had his gallbladder removed a few years back, count on some lasting side effects.

Which have apparently been covered already.

Ah, if you weren't already logged in looks like you are screwed as far as the eurogamer codes at this point. Ah well.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Cool, thanks.

I was asking if it were first party. ;p

I don't like how it says generic though...[/quote]I know? I was just pasting exactly how it was on the auction. I didn't bold anything... just showing that it says ''generic''. *shrugs*

ff7cloud kinda looks like he's played by Ashton Kutcher... :whistle2:k

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wubb you need a code?[/QUOTE]

Give it to me. Wubb won't want it because it doesn't accure any type of virtual points.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wubb you need a code?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir!

Did you buy american car makers? They're up big today. :whee:

[quote name='munch']From the way he talks, I can so picture him putting his junk between his legs, standing in front of the mirror, and saying, "It puts the lotion on its skin."[/QUOTE]
He is definitely going to murder Jenna Haze.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No...I didn't have any money to buy...I still don't...bad times for me right now.

EDIT: YGPM[/QUOTE]

Sweet!

And I don't know if I'd actually buy a serious chunk of any US car maker. They could go bankrupt...

[quote name='darthbudge']:whee:

I got a COD beta code, going back in for more!

EDIT: Damn, the site is way to hammered, I can't log into my other account there.[/QUOTE]

#83 and I are just a 3 TD; 130 rushing yard night away from sweet victory DB. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wubb, #83...you guys watching The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network?

I saw the first episode I had DVR'd...pretty damn good.[/QUOTE]

Nah. I saw the awful reviews for the feature and kind of lost all interest in it.

But maybe I'll give it a look. I DVR too much as it is though. :D

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Try now, Budge. I was finally able to log in.

So who needed a beta code?[/quote]

I can't even get the page to load anymore...

[quote name='darthbudge']I can't even get the page to load anymore...[/QUOTE]

Yeah it'll load for me in IE but not in FF. Won't login in anywhere. :whistle2:|

LP hooked me up but if I get one on my account he can have that one to toss back out.

They've gotta be about gone by now.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Munch or woohoo? :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Give it to woohoo. He had a rough night last night and his face is all scratched up.

[quote name='lordwow']I wish I had some free cash to invest in GE. That stock can not be any more undervalued.[/QUOTE]

I would put all of my money in their Television and Microwave Oven Programming Department. The guy heading that division has a great plan for the future.

[quote name='lordwow']I wish I had some free cash to invest in GE. That stock can not be any more undervalued.[/QUOTE]

Buffet is buying $3B of it. That's never a bad sign.

I feel like Caribou Coffee is crazy undervalued (37 M market cap) but maybe not. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back