The OTT Doesn't Need To Be Numbered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a free 1600 points code copy and pasted on "Biography" portion of my CAG profile.

Given his moderation track record, I'd lol and the inconsistencies if wubb didn't give help1 an infraction.

[quote name='Brak']I have a free 1600 points code copy and pasted on "Biography" portion of my CAG profile.[/QUOTE]

Lies, dirt lies.

[quote name='Brak']Given his moderation track record, I'd lol and the inconsistencies if wubb didn't give help1 an infraction.[/QUOTE]

Maybe if I copy and paste help1's offer I'll get one!

[quote name='munch']Lies, dirt lies.[/QUOTE]
Whoops. I put it in the "Interests" field.

[quote name='wubb']They're going for $50 on eBay.[/quote]

Seriously? Hot Damn, I could have used $50 way more then that stupid beta code.

Also, Wubb do you have AIM? If so PM me or post here your AIM name.

EDIT: Damn you Wubb! :lol:

[quote name='darthbudge']Seriously? Hot Damn, I could have used $50 way more then that stupid beta code.

Also, Wubb do you have AIM? If so PM me or post here your AIM name.

EDIT: Damn you Wubb! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nope, no AIM.

Damn. I was trying to see how many lurkers would look at my profile, but it was all OTTers...

At least, I think so. It jumped from 503 page views to 520.

Snagged an unspecific amount of COD Call of Duty 5 Five World at War C.O.D. beta codes keys input serials have to figure out what to do with the rest of them.

[quote name='lordwow']I just kept hitting refresh waiting for a code to show up. It never did :cool:[/QUOTE]

Sweet system.

[quote name='zewone']They need to up the level cap on the beta. I hit the max in less than an hour.[/quote]

What is the level cap on it?

Also, are the perks very similar to the ones in COD4?

[quote name='Brak']The sky is green.[/QUOTE]
I made that up. Who checked? :D

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I lurk on the weekends to see what slander Brak spreads about me.[/QUOTE]

Time to email PETA.

You can now "Revive" people in Last Stand with a certain perk....seems kinda pointless to me unless it's a Search and Destroy type of game.

[quote name='joe2187']You can now "Revive" people in Last Stand with a certain perk....seems kinda pointless to me unless it's a Search and Destroy type of game.[/QUOTE]
Deaths are bad in Deathmatch.

[quote name='Brak']...

Time to email PETA.[/QUOTE]

Already taken care of.

[quote name='munch']Dear PETA,

Woohoo rapes cats. Please make him stop.

Sincerely,

munch[/QUOTE]

Well put.

[quote name='joe2187']You can now "Revive" people in Last Stand with a certain perk....seems kinda pointless to me unless it's a Search and Destroy type of game.[/quote]

Sweet, I had been wanting that for a long time now.

However, I see alot more people getting the last stand perk now. However, hopefully that also keeps them away from Martyrdom, which is annoying as hell.

Manning the turret on the tank is nuts when you're getting rocked by explosives.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Already taken care of.[/QUOTE]
PETA extremists are going to molotov your home! :bouncy:

[quote name='manthing']People aren't gonna replace Martyrdom for Last Stand, especially when you'd need someone else to revive you...[/quote]
It'd have to be a team effort and everyone have them on.

[quote name='manthing']Anyone drive the tank yet?

Also that stage made me think of TDK...

'My dogs are hungry...'[/quote]

The tank is alright, It takes like 5 seconds to reload and in that time, you'll probably be blown to shit.

Being a gunner on the tank leaves you open for everyone to shoot you easily.

I takes like 4 RPG shells to take out the tank, or 2 satchel charges.

Last Stand was effective in Headquarters.

I've captured the HQ numerous times, thanks to Last Standin' it.

Tank is okay. They definitely didn't make it owerpowered, it's pretty balanced.

But, that mapsucks, plus people already know how to cheat/glitch on it, so I really hate it.

InuFaye put all uh y'all on blast, on GameFunk.net, bitches!

Wait.

What's GameFunk.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back