The OTT has an unhealthy relationship with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']What's the OTT Collective's thoughts on Little Big Planet 2?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but apparently the one I own has forbidden Koran verse chants going on. Never opened it to find out.

[quote name='munch']Is the RDR Undead Nightmare disc an install, or is there a code?[/QUOTE]

I think it's actually stand-alone. You can play all the content without RDR.

[quote name='seanr1221']I think it's actually stand-alone. You can play all the content without RDR.[/QUOTE]

I think this is correct. Couldn't say for sure though.

[quote name='Scorch']Same. I ended up getting about 5 hours of sleep each night this week due to school/stress/etc, and last night, I completely crashed and slept for about 11 hours.. now I'm not really tired at all =/[/QUOTE]

Got maybe 2 hours of sleep, then slept 4 hours today. It's almost 6pm cst and I still haven't hardly eaten yet either.

[quote name='seanr1221']I think it's actually stand-alone. You can play all the content without RDR.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had known that a few minutes ago. Still, this is sweet. I just want to play Undead Nightmare.

SPOILERS b/c of giant images (thanks for the reminder tanuki)

continued from the last OTT, here's more pics I took from last week's THQ press event in NYC:

WWE's Shamus and The Big Show during a Q&A:

During a Homefront multiplayer session

Last edited by a moderator:
I've rebooted my PC several times and it never ceases to amaze me how it takes 10 seconds for Windows to boot up and Steam, AIM, and Firefox are already up and running as soon as the black screen fades away. fucking amazing.

Prison Break Season 2 was pretty good.

Season 3 is jsut all over the place. :/

At least Gods of The Arena starts this week, though I won't be able to get it until next week. :(

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I've been spending way too much time playing with blocks.
[img-c=5495]20483[/img-c][/QUOTE]
Taking requests/selling any? ;)

[quote name='Amblix']Taking requests/selling any? ;)[/QUOTE]
I doubt I can sell them for enough to pay for the blocks. Two usually cause me to be out of black blocks. I have to dismantle to build. If you have an idea to build something I can try. I have to kill Yoshi today to finish my Setzer.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Any XBL deals out there?[/QUOTE]

A lot of places have had it for $40, but that's about the lowest other than taking advantage of the sale at best buy which allowed you to get them for $35 if you could find older cards like madden 2010.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I doubt I can sell them for enough to pay for the blocks. Two usually cause me to be out of black blocks. I have to dismantle to build. If you have an idea to build something I can try. I have to kill Yoshi today to finish my Setzer.[/QUOTE]

:(

Not Yoshi.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I might have time for some requests. Let me know what you'd like.[/QUOTE]

Euphie from Code Geass. ;)

Anywho, think I'm going to order Red on Blu-ray, have never heard of the movie or anything about it.

[quote name='Amblix']
Euphie from Code Geass. ;)
[/QUOTE]

I'm pseudo serious about the request thing. Can you find like a 8/16 bit version of her? I have perler beads up the ying yang. Otherwise I will start on my own little project. :)

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I'm pseudo serious about the request thing. Can you find like a 8/16 bit version of her? I have perler beads up the ying yang. Otherwise I will start on my own little project. :)[/QUOTE]

Hm, don't think I'd be able to find one of those of her.

Great screen caps though.

codegeass_g.jpg

Send an estimated price. ;)

Eleventy Billion Dollars. :)

Since you are my first customer, it'll be on the house. I just don't know what the ETA will be. Trying to convert an anime character to a digitized version is gonna be somewhat difficult.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Eleventy Billion Dollars. :)

Since you are my first customer, it'll be on the house. I just don't know what the ETA will be. Trying to convert an anime character to a digitized version is gonna be somewhat difficult.[/QUOTE]
You can use the chibi version in his avatar. It would at least make it easier.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ughhhhh...but they ship them rather than email the code, right?[/QUOTE]

If amazon still had it for 39.99, you might get a code sent to you.

Edit: nope, shipping only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back