The OTT is ready for some football!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Number83']I wish I'd get an email...I called on Monday and they said it was shipping today. Just checked online, and nothing is updated.

On the positive side, I have the HP Case, Keyboard and Touchstone all sitting here waiting...just no Touchpad.[/QUOTE]

Yea, the missus and I have had our Touchstones sitting on a chair for something like two weeks now. At least if I don't get the Touchpads the chargers are still in enough demand to sell.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']This OTT should be dedicated to getting the mana knight voted on to The Tester.[/QUOTE]

I think that's a bit harsh, even for him.

[quote name='Chika']Find a defect?[/QUOTE]

A whole bunch of stupid critical things that take forever to repro. I got a request to try and repro one 150+ times on a new build. Spent 12 hours yesterday doing just that.

[quote name='flowery']I don't understand why boxers cost so much. At least Kohl's had buy one get one half off, as well as Kohl's Cash.[/QUOTE]

Always buy them used.

And it's Saturday night. Time to put the kids to bed and play games for 2-3 hours. I so want to be done with Infamous and move on.

fucking hell. Traveled down to my mom's tonight and I get fucking pulled over for speeding and given my first ticket. Figures. EVERY time I get 1k or close to 1k in my bank, something happens. I don't even know what I should do. I'm tempted to just pay it and get it the hell over with since I have awful luck in court. Plus the time it would take in court I feel could be better used for other things.

Just one more thing I fail at. >_

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Aww man, I can't wait for Borderlands 2.[/QUOTE]

Helllllllllllllll yes. Loved the first game. Such a great co-op experience.

Yay! 45 of 49 cheesemints for Deus Ex, 2 of them are glitched 1 I wont bother because its collecting and the final one I am too lazy to get.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Yay! 45 of 49 cheesemints for Deus Ex, 2 of them are glitched 1 I wont bother because its collecting and the final one I am too lazy to get.[/QUOTE]
Its taking me forever to get through this. I restart every time I'm caught. I haven't used any other weapon than my stun gun. I guess I could grab a combat rifle and play it like a shooter but that doesn't seem right.

[quote name='JStryke']Plus the time it would take in court I feel could be better used for other things.[/QUOTE]
Since my last name starts with an 'A', I'm usually in and out of traffic court within 15 - 30 minutes.

I am jealous of my friend who went to the Pearl Jam 20 Festival in WI yesterday and will again tonight. I couldn't imagine seeing Pearl Jam, Queens of the Stone Age, Mudhoney, the Strokes, thenewno2...

[quote name='JStryke']fucking hell. Traveled down to my mom's tonight and I get fucking pulled over for speeding and given my first ticket. Figures. EVERY time I get 1k or close to 1k in my bank, something happens. I don't even know what I should do. I'm tempted to just pay it and get it the hell over with since I have awful luck in court. Plus the time it would take in court I feel could be better used for other things.

[quote name='JStryke']fucking hell. Traveled down to my mom's tonight and I get fucking pulled over for speeding and given my first ticket. Figures. EVERY time I get 1k or close to 1k in my bank, something happens. I don't even know what I should do. I'm tempted to just pay it and get it the hell over with since I have awful luck in court. Plus the time it would take in court I feel could be better used for other things.

[quote name='flowery']I am jealous of my friend who went to the Pearl Jam 20 Festival in WI yesterday and will again tonight. I couldn't imagine seeing Pearl Jam, Queens of the Stone Age, Mudhoney, the Strokes, thenewno2...[/QUOTE]

One of the guys from work went. I really wish I got to go. I don't know why siriusxm did not stream the event. Still wondering of they played any new stuff.

[quote name='Maklershed']QOTSA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those other bands[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']I like me some Strokes.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Not over Mudhoney they aren't.[/QUOTE]

I like them all about equal. Dhani Harrison with thenewno2 is brilliant and he played on Pearl Jam's "State of Love and Trust". Even Chris Cornell came out for a Mother Love Bone song and a few Temple of the Dog songs.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']One of the guys from work went. I really wish I got to go. I don't know why siriusxm did not stream the event. Still wondering of they played any new stuff.[/QUOTE]

I am hoping them make a Blu out of the whole weekend.

I can't find a Mudhoney setlist yet but Mark Arm and Steve Turner from Mudhoney came out with Pearl Jam on the second encore for MC5's "Kick Out The Jams".

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Pay for a lawyer. Anyone telling you otherwise is an idiot. Cheaper to pay now then to get points and pay for five years.[/QUOTE]

Guess I'll be an idiot then. I've had three tickets from three different areas in NY, and all I had to do was show up to the court date to have them reduce it to something that wouldn't increase my insurance. No lawyer needed.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Guess I'll be an idiot then. I've had three tickets from three different areas in NY, and all I had to do was show up to the court date to have them reduce it to something that wouldn't increase my insurance. No lawyer needed.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it all depends. Sometimes you get away with that and sometimes you don't. It all depends on the penalty and the judge. I just know that my sister and I both had tickets where we looked at a lot of points (hers was careless and wreckless, mine was 20 over) and the lawyer was able to get it reduced to no points. We have known a lot of people where showing up and hoping to get it reduced has fucked them (my sister had this happen to her with her first ticket).

My main point was that just paying it isn't a good idea unless you know you aren't getting points. Plus the dude works at Target. If he goes and gets fucked by a judge paying for insurance is going to eat a shit ton of his paycheck. Better to spend the extra 100 and be certain.

I only pay $68 a month currently, and even getting peanuts in pay, that's not TOO bad. It was only 10 or so over the speed limit. >_>

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Just pay the ticket and don't speed.[/QUOTE]

Easy for you to say. I got a leadfoot from my parents. Plus, I've always been a last minute person. Plus, when you drive an SUV, it always feels like you're going slower than what you are so you feel more likely to speed. For me anyways.

I just love how your answer isn't an answer. Almost like you're trying to be a smartass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back