The OTT is ready for some football!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']2 weeks till Gears :whee:[/QUOTE]
Can't wait to fuck up some bros online.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wasn't that the guy that was gonna hold Liquid down?[/QUOTE]

I think they were going to take turns blowing him.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think they were going to take turns blowing him.[/QUOTE]

Ha. Didn't the story go that MarioColbert would hold Liquid down and Strell would punch his belly? I forget why they were meeting up. To play Smash Brothers or something. Whatever happened to Liquid anyway? Did he ever say why he left?

[quote name='Maklershed']Ha. Didn't the story go that MarioColbert would hold Liquid down and Strell would punch his belly? I forget why they were meeting up. To play Smash Brothers or something. Whatever happened to Liquid anyway? Did he ever say why he left?[/QUOTE]

I think you are mistaken. Zewone clearly told me that the plan was to hold him down and blow him repeatedly.

Once I heard that about Strell I lost any and all respect for him. That is also why I always bring this up whenever someone discusses their love of him.

That would be fucking awesome. It would mean that the picture of Kayden's girlfriend showing her snizz wouldn't have gotten lost in the great hard drive crash.

X-Men First Class definitely is. One of the better super hero movies I've ever seen and as a fan of the comics I thought they did things quite right.

[quote name='temporaryscars']i don't even know what you guys are speaking of!

We need a wikiott.[/quote]

[quote name='caseyryback']that would be fucking awesome. It would mean that the picture of kayden's girlfriend showing her snizz wouldn't have gotten lost in the great hard drive crash.[/quote]

[quote name='sneakypenguin']come the fuck on, you all know a wikiott would just have a single page with the word "book" in it. It wouldn't be proper otherwise.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='seanr1221']2 weeks till Gears :whee:[/QUOTE]

Only reason I havent picked up Dead Island or Deus Ex. Hopefully the BF3 beta doesnt drop around the same time.
---
COD XP was awesome. Long lines for everything but pretty good attempt by Activision for their first time. Even the Kanye concert was amazing and this is coming from a guy who hates rap/hip hop.

I'm disturbed by the next COD's subscription based BS. I might just have to stick with BLOPS.

I feel guilty though. I haven't been playing Deus Ex very much. I should start again before I forget what the fuck is going on.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm disturbed by the next COD's subscription based BS. I might just have to stick with BLOPS.

I feel guilty though. I haven't been playing Deus Ex very much. I should start again before I forget what the fuck is going on.[/QUOTE]

It's Deus Ex, you'd be lying if you claimed to know what was going on.

Buy the Hardened Edition and you get an Elite subscription for a year and it ends up costing less than buying the 4 map packs separately and the Elite subscription by itself.

What's the big deal with COD multiplayer anyways? The last time I played it seriously was COD1 back in high school. I tried out BLOPS on a free weekend and immediately uninstalled it. Shit was fucking terrible, it felt like a bad UT mod.

[quote name='Trakan']Buy the Hardened Edition and you get an Elite subscription for a year and it ends up costing less than buying the 4 map packs separately and the Elite subscription by itself.[/QUOTE]

That's assuming that all the maps come out within that first year.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's assuming that all the maps come out within that first year.[/QUOTE]

The next game comes out the following year and all support switches to that game.

I don't really see the problem with CoD Elite at all.

It's for the hardcore CoD player who would buy all the map packs anyway. Now you get them all for a cheaper price with better stats tracking. What's the downside here?

Because those maps should be included in the original game and it's just another way to get you to pay for something that you can't resell. It's an empty investment.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's assuming that all the maps come out within that first year.[/QUOTE]

They said that they will be releasing new content every month with stuff like new maps, spec op missions, gun skins, etc. If you're getting the Hardened edition I'd say its more than worth it.

I like how Dead Island has a semi-auto join option if you wanted to do co-op. That feature reminds me how seamless it was in Burnout Paradise. The game is a bit slow in the beginning, but I'm enjoying so far. I'd probably enjoy it more if I had some people to play with.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']What's the big deal with COD multiplayer anyways? The last time I played it seriously was COD1 back in high school. I tried out BLOPS on a free weekend and immediately uninstalled it. Shit was fucking terrible, it felt like a bad UT mod.[/QUOTE]

BLOPS is shit. MW2 is probably the best FPS multiplayer game on a console.

[quote name='zewone']BLOPS is shit. MW2 is probably the best FPS multiplayer game on a console.[/QUOTE]

Except for the whole being able to stab people from 10 feet away and shotguns having the accuracy of sniper rifles...other than that, it's awesome!

[quote name='zewone']BLOPS is shit. MW2 is probably the best FPS multiplayer game on a console.[/QUOTE]

Right on. CoD Black Ops might be the worst game I've played in this console generation. MW1 and MW2 were two of the best.

EDIT: In regards to BLOPS being the worst - I forgot Fuzion Frenzy 2 was an Xbox 360 game.

Morning, OTT.

Came into work today and it looks like someone "Glitter, Bitch"-ed my desk with all kinds of balloons and decorations...that stuff gets everywhere. And it was not even a milestone birthday.

There will be paybacks! :evil:

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Came into work today and it looks like someone "Glitter, Bitch"-ed my desk with all kinds of balloons and decorations...that stuff gets everywhere. And it was not even a milestone birthday.

There will be paybacks! :evil:[/QUOTE]

Today is your birthday too? What a coincidence! Happy Birthday mang.

[quote name='Maklershed']Crimson Alliance is free on XBLA right now ...

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Crimson-Alliance/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410983

It was supposed to be free if you got all the Summer of Arcade games but it seems to be free for everyone at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I saw that, but are you sure it's free? What I mean is, the game is free, but looking at it, is it kind of like family game night or pinball fx where the game is free but you pay for everything else? I notice that the All Class Pack is 1200 points and each separate class is 800 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back