The OTT is ready for some football!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crunchewy']Those (honey mustard and onion pretzel bits) are disgusting... but I like them on occasion anyway.[/QUOTE]

You mean you feel disgusted with yourself after eating half a bag. :lol:

The same friend who introduced me to Snyder's of Hanover pretzels also introduced me to the QT taquito.

I had tried those nasty Oscar Meyer taquitos at 7elevens/Mobiles and about wretched before- but those from the QT are 'derishus and yet disgusting in the way you mentioned.

I have to send this to a friend whose family runs two IGAs (NSFW Language):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Stop at half a bag? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

In other news, can't wait for tonight to be over. Ready to start my four day weekend.

Damn and I thought it was bad when I worked at the Comfort Inn and my piece of shit co-workers would all call off and I had to work 24 hour shifts.

[quote name='Maklershed']Damn and I thought it was bad when I worked at the Comfort Inn and my piece of shit co-workers would all call off and I had to work 24 hour shifts.[/QUOTE]

Was about to finish my shift around 4PM then the power goes out all across SoCal around 3:30. Spent most of the night pulling people out of elevators and responding to traffic accidents. Had to have my GF drive me home, too damn tired.

[quote name='JStryke']Is it even legal to work that long? I could never imagine myself doing that personally.[/QUOTE]

24hr shift is legal. The extra 10 were optional but seeing as how shorthanded we were and the extremly high number of emergency calls we were getting I decided to stay.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']24hr shift is legal. The extra 10 were optional but seeing as how shorthanded we were and the extremly high number of emergency calls we were getting I decided to stay.[/QUOTE]

People forget that healthcare and hospitality industries have different labor laws than the entire rest of the universe. Keep in mind, next time you go to a hospital, that resident is probably workin a 7-day shift averaging about 4 minutes of sleep every 12 hours or so. YAY state of healthcare in our country!

-----------------------------

On a related (food) note, I want some Schweddy Balls http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2011/09/08/ben-jerrys-promises-good-times-with-schweddy-balls/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Maklershed']Natalie Portman in Your Higness - so hot, want to touch the heiny.[/QUOTE]

I agree with that Billy Madison statement.

[quote name='Maklershed']My excuses ...

a) I don't know what HPTP is

b) I didn't know QVC still existed[/QUOTE]

Of course QVC exists. What do you think elderly women watch on TV all day? :lol:

HPTP = HP TouchPad. QVC had a bundle with the touchstone dock, a case, and a 32GB model for $200. :bomb:

I might be myself on this but QVC had a HPTP bundle available today. It came with the touchstone dock, a case, and a 32GB model for $200.

;)

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']What happened to Strell? I haven't really been around these parts in a long while[/QUOTE]

drama. he took his ball(s) and went home.

Finished a bottle of spiced rum.!
I just had to sit down to pee.
too bad sister inlaw is visiting, I bet the wife is glad though- I cant stand myself right now I bet I'm driving her crazy.

[quote name='flowery']These pretzels are making me thirsty.[/QUOTE]
Jerry!

[quote name='Chika']drama. he took his ball(s) and went home.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure his girlfriend took his balls and locked him in the basement. :bouncy:

You tell yourself that. For when I get a girlfriend
hahahaha
, she can wear the pants. Being pantsless is fine by me.

Just like I plan to do this weekend. 4 day weekend. I plan to do absolutely nothing.

[quote name='Chika']drama. he took his ball(s) and went home.[/QUOTE]
Strell? Giving in to drama? Huh? lol Guess he found a ball busting Asian Princess Peach to his Asian mario avatar lol. That or those lobsters in his pants finally castrated him lol

Was worried that he died or something tho lol

god fucking damn it. my 1st day back to work after vacation is a fucking Saturday and I've got to be in my 8-fucking-thirty am. fuck that shit.

Yeah, I found that funny about Cobb actually. I don't remember his name coming up much before Thursday night's game, but I found it funny how everybody is saying there will be less runs and such on kickoffs and here he goes and does a return for a TD.

I remember when a new OTT would be created daily. My sleep schedule is really odd. I get home from work and when I am able to fall asleep I only get maybe an hour or two before I am wide awake again. I get up and move about for 5-7 hours, sleep again for 3-4 hours then up till I fall asleep after work.

And in other news, Angry Birds makes me angry. I think I may remove it from my TP before I reach the point of wanting to punch the screen.

I wasn't even going to try Deus Ex since I didn't play the first one but for $35 at TRU, I'm in.

Also, I just now heard about the whole circle pad fiasco for the 3DS... that system is just a clusterfuck.

[quote name='Rocko']I wasn't even going to try Deus Ex since I didn't play the first one but for $35 at TRU, I'm in.

Also, I just now heard about the whole circle pad fiasco for the 3DS... that system is just a clusterfuck.[/QUOTE]

Deus Ex is worth full price, getting it for $35 is an absolute steal.

[quote name='seanr1221']Why is every Best Buy sold out of Dead Island?[/QUOTE]

The Gamestops, Kmarts, and Targets around me were all sold out. Didn't know there was such a great demand for it.

That was a fun way to kill 90 minutes. Apparently East Berlin has a Colonial Day going on today. And my house was almost right in the middle of it.

This works anyway. I'll just get it at Gamestop, wait a couple weeks, get it at best buy with my credit then return that copy to Gamestop. This gives me a longer time frame to price match when the inevitable drop happens.

Going to see Joan Jett Tuesday night for what will be my first 'real' concert. (Was going to see Aerosmith a year or two back but the drummer had an injury).

If they have t-shirts there or whatever, how much do those go for? Looking to have some cash on hand, was thinking they go for $20?

Panic at the Disco tour shirts were $30 I think. Maybe $25. A bunch of my friends saw Lady Gaga, her shirts were $40. When I saw You, Me, and Everyone We Know at a local venue here their shirts were $15, hellogoodbye's were $20.

Also, what I missing about Dead Island? Is it really worth $60? Everyone seems to be going crazy for it... but I mean, if Deus Ex is $35 I don't think I can justify $60 on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back