The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
40%20Creepy%20Thing%20At%20Restaurant.jpg
What the heck is that? :[

I thought the show was falling off. I thought nobody gave a shit about this thing called the OTT and where it was going. Then a little kid named darthbudge stepped in and touched a bothers heart.

I mean how can you not love a plot twist where a grown ass man asks a husky home schooled kid to fix his Xblox for him so he can play games before anyone else? It's got everything. Want to be accepted. Hope for the future. Want for the unobtainable. If the theme was any more noir it would shit Ed Wood.

Thanks again plumenoir.
[quote name='TheRock88']Looks much better, still a little fuzz though on the jersey[/quote]Those are the outlines from the shoulder pads, unless you are seeing something I'm not.

Linkin, I just got caught up on the last two episodes of Chuck.

This show just keeps getting better. Does it seem to you like it's also getting funnier?

[quote name='prmononoke']Linkin, I just got caught up on the last two episodes of Chuck.

This show just keeps getting better. Does it seem to you like it's also getting funnier?[/QUOTE]

I agree on both cases. Damn I gotta be up in 4hrs...

This OTT is dead.

[quote name='Maklershed']Morning OTT. I wish I was at home playing Fable. That is all. Back to work for me.[/QUOTE]

It's like 12 hours long. Why haven't you finished it yet?

Morning OTT.

I have been up since like 4:30 though because my neck has been absolutely killing me and hurts to do anything but sit very still and not turn my head in any direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back