The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']Chinese food sounds good... but it's too late to eat something like that.[/QUOTE]

It's only 8:30. I've eaten Chinese food way later than that.

[quote name='dcfox']It's only 8:30. I've eaten Chinese food way later than that.[/QUOTE]
I'd rather not. I'm trying not to eat food really late.

Nap was nice. Helped me get rid (mostly) of my migraine.

I was desparate and resorted to Mydol, and that didn't even help. Of course, my sleep schedule will be screwed up now....

Does anyone here watch The Amazing Race? If so, in the episode that just ended, what was the penalty
Terrence and Sarah
received? They said it
didn't affect the outcome, but didn't specify what it was.

[quote name='lordwow']Wat?[/quote]

believe it or not, the mechanism that causes cramps is the same that causes migraines. the blood vessels are swollen, causing pressure and cramping and midol generally contains either tylenol or advil plus a medication to help constrict the blood vessels.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Oh god. Everything hurts.[/QUOTE]

Thats what you get for running a half-marathon.

People forget what happened to Pheidippides when he ran to Athens.

He died.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Does anyone here watch The Amazing Race? If so, in the episode that just ended, what was the penalty
Terrence and Sarah
received? They said it
didn't affect the outcome, but didn't specify what it was.
[/QUOTE]

30 minute penalty to be incurred at the start of the next leg.

[quote name='lordwow']Wat?[/quote]

I don't like to take anything stronger than ibuprofin, but Mydol kicks ass. Hell, Bill Cosby did a routine 20 years ago talking about it being women's big secret when it comes to OTC pain medication.

[quote name='Rocko']30 minute penalty to be incurred at the start of the next leg.[/QUOTE]
I was wondering what they did to earn that penalty. I wonder if anything :cool: was involved...

[quote name='crystalklear64']constricting already pressured blood vessels sounds crizazy![/quote]

it brings down the inflammation, or at least, that's the goal.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I was wondering what they did to earn that penalty. I wonder if anything :cool: was involved...[/QUOTE]
...Got a speeding ticket. Did you listen to that segment at all? :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']...Got a speeding ticket. Did you listen to that segment at all? :lol:[/QUOTE]

banky has a working knee, so his other senses haven't been heightened like yours -- his aural reflexes are that of a mere mortal... :lol:

CHika, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have a toothache, and need something stronger than ambusol, products like AnalEase work because they have more of the "numbing stuff" (forget what it is called) than is allowed in OTC pain relievers for motuh aches.

Yes...there is a story to that knowledge...

[quote name='lordwow']Well enjoy your midol guys! I'll pass!

But then again, I also don't get migraines.[/quote]

Wowsers, you're talking to a guy who had, basically, two tampons shoved way up his nose into his sinuses for 24 hrs a year ago. There's no hormones or anything in Midol, so I can live with it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']CHika, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have a toothache, and need something stronger than ambusol, products like AnalEase work because they have more of the "numbing stuff" (forget what it is called) than is allowed in OTC pain relievers for motuh aches.

Yes...there is a story to that knowledge...[/quote]

uhh i'm not familiar with that product, but if it's stronger than anbesol, it really shouldn't be applied to your more sensitive areas because the skin in very thin and the medication absorbs through the thin membranes really quickly. being any more numb than a few percent of benzo/lidocaine could lead to *serious* injury since you wouldn't know that something is torn...

usually for a toothache, there's "denture pain relief paste" it's a bit stronger than anbesol and it's a paste so it sticks to the area that you apply so more is absorbed over a longer time period. you do that along with advil and ice packs applied to your cheek and it usually helps.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Wowsers, you're talking to a guy who had, basically, two tampons shoved way up his nose into his sinuses for 24 hrs a year ago. There's no hormones or anything in Midol, so I can live with it.[/QUOTE]

Now I don't feel as weird for taking those birth control pills.

[quote name='dcfox']Now I don't feel as weird for taking those birth control pills.[/QUOTE]
The part you should feel weird about is when you took them rectally.

Morning radio show a couple of weeks ago had a segment about weird sex facts. One of the facts was that if you're having a headache, whacking off should clear your head for a couple of hours.

Never tried it so I dont know if it works or not.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']The part you should feel weird about is when you took them rectally.[/QUOTE]

You mean you're not supposed to dissolve them in water and give yourself a birth control enema? :whistle2:s

[quote name='TheRock88']Morning radio show a couple of weeks ago had a segment about weird sex facts. One of the facts was that if you're having a headache, whacking off should clear your head for a couple of hours.

Never tried it so I dont know if it works or not.[/quote]

It works.

Jeez Moxio, just buy a new Arcade. Lite-ons are not the end of the world. I repeat, Lite-ons are not the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back