The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest thing at the bar I was at last night:

There was one woman dressed in a Halloween Costume...

She was the ONLY person in a costume...

I went up to her and asked why she was dressed up, since Halloween was on a Friday, and she said she thought other people would be dressed up...

#-o

Hey Lulu did you ever tell your students that the class hamster died from neglect because you were busy sexing it up with your boyfriend the whole weekend?

[quote name='DT778']Hey Lulu did you ever tell your students that the class hamster died from neglect because you were busy sexing it up with your boyfriend the whole weekend?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Dear screech owls,

Please sound less terrifying.

~ Maklershed

[quote name='Chika']hey Mak, did you go to that wedding in Tannersville?[/quote]

Yes indeed. It was beautiful there but cold as hell.

[quote name='Brak']I want some hot-ass Chinese food...[/quote]

I had dim sum today and had a plate of fried chow mein noodles with broccoli and beef. Found a small worm in the broccoli... :puke:

[quote name='Chika']wat were you?[/QUOTE]
I just wore my renaissance dress. Nothing special.

The fucking hamster didn't die from neglect. It had food and water and a clean cage.
Also I haven't had sex in over a month and a half so don't mess with me. :p

[quote name='TheRock88']I had dim sum today and had a plate of fried chow mein noodles with broccoli and beef. Found a small worm in the broccoli... :puke:[/quote]

That would probably be the catalyst to make me never eat chinese food again.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I just wore my renaissance dress. Nothing special.

The fucking hamster didn't die from neglect. It had food and water and a clean cage.
Also I haven't had sex in over a month and a half so don't mess with me. :p[/quote]

What...what happened with your boyfriend?

So much anger dcfox:
[quote name='dcfox']Corrosivefrost. So I can punch him the face. Afterwards I'll tie him to a chair tape his eyelids open and force him to watch me play Wii.[/quote]

Ok my 360 officially stinks.

Is it a good idea to buy a refurbed 360 (making sure it's not a Liteon drive), then get a 360 repair kit to prevent any shitty rrods?

Dcfox has always been a dick.

"Second answer is Moxio. So I could ejaculate in his food. I wouldn't tell him and when he finishes eating I'll laugh in his face and tell him he swallowed my cum."

:|

[quote name='Moxio']Did anyone else catch what dcfox wrote in addition to that?[/quote]

Yes I caught it ...

"I want to know what it is to feel the touch of Reggie Fils-Me-Up"

[quote name='Moxio']Did anyone else catch what dcfox wrote in addition to that?[/quote]

Yes I caught it ..

"I want to know what it is to feel the touch of Reggie Fils-Me-Up"

[quote name='Moxio']Dcfox has always been a dick.

"Second answer is Moxio. So I could ejaculate in his food. I wouldn't tell him and when he finishes eating I'll laugh in his face and tell him he swallowed my cum."

:|[/QUOTE]

I deleted it because I thought I went a little to far there. Plus I don't have any real hostility towards you Moxio. We've always been cool to each other.

Shut the hell up, dcfox. You're just an asshole all around, and the fact that you even said that in the first place confirms it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What...what happened with your boyfriend?[/QUOTE]
He's phobic about getting me pregnant after my period was a week late.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So much anger dcfox:[/quote]

i have a wii. and i do make him watch me play. i occasionally make him play, also. mostly mariokart and house of the dead.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Woah, dc, I do that to Moxio all the time![/QUOTE]
Maybe I didn't go far enough :shock:

[quote name='Moxio']Shut the hell up, dcfox. You're just an asshole all around, and the fact that you even said that in the first place confirms it.[/QUOTE]
If it makes you feel better you can post something bad about me.

[quote name='Chika']i have a wii. and i do make him watch me play. i occasionally make him play, also. mostly mariokart and house of the dead.[/QUOTE]

Does he whine about it as much as he does here when you make him play the Wii. ;)

[quote name='Brak']I want some hot-ass Chinese food...[/quote]
I'm eating sweet and sour chicken with fried rice as i type this. :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back