The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Elizabeth Hasselbeck speaking at a Palin rally? The only reason she's famous is cause she was on Survivor and dudes wanted to ___ all over her face. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why is Elizabeth Hasselbeck speaking at a Palin rally? The only reason she's famous is cause she was on Survivor and dudes wanted to ___ all over her face. :whistle2:?[/quote]

Dudes remember her from that.

Women and Boo know her from the View. ;)

[quote name='manthing']Is Frontlines:Fuel of War worth $10?

--------------------------------------

@ JJ:

You mean like Left for Dead?[/quote]

Not really. It had a lot of potential but they fucked it up hard core and I dont think there is very many people playing anymore.

Single player is just your typical tacked onto an obvious multiplayer romp. I would only get it if you could sell it for more than 10 bucks after wards.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm not a fanboy. I just point out the shortcomings and disappointments nintendo has wrought upon the long time fans who have supported them through the years in an effort to stay in business. fucking sellouts. :lol:

For further proof at the sellouts nintendo have turned into, look at their handheld business. Let's remake the DS as a new platform with a few minor improvements, add an i to be trendy like apple and market it as a competitor to the iTouch and other similar devices. ;)
[/quote]
I came back just to respond to this.

Just because Nintendo is no longer choosing to cater to "fanboys" exclusively doesn't mean they've done a worse job of providing games that appeal to the core audience than they did back in the N64 or GC days. In the past two years since the Wii came out we already have a ton of games from the Nintendo staple franchises: Zelda, Mario, Super Smash Bros, Metroid, Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Wario, Wario Ware, Battalion Wars, and Fire Emblem. From 3rd parties we have RE4, RE:UC, Okami, Boom Blox, No More Heroes, Zack and Wiki, de Blob, Sam & Max, House of the Dead, Elebits, Trauma Center, etc. On the downloadable front you have a huge collection of classic games on top of games like Strong Bad, World of Goo, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, Lost Winds, and Mega Man 9. But for some reason people will find any reason possible hate on these games.

As for your comments on the DSi, heaven forbid that Nintendo iterate on a product to make it better. And minor improvements? Two fucking cameras, SD card slot and a download service. Maybe Nintendo should follow Sony's lead and just add a microphone and a screen that makes games look worse and call it a day?

The only thing I am really not liking in Left For Dead is that team killing is always on.

Game developer seem to not grasp the level of stupidity that is XBL. I mean its good in theory but it always turns into crap. Looks like I will be only really playing with CAGers.

[quote name='manthing']Is Frontlines:Fuel of War worth $10?

--------------------------------------

@ JJ:

You mean like Left for Dead?[/quote]
Well now that you mention it, yeah.:lol::dunce:

[quote name='Moxio']Hey dcfox, remember yesterday when you said it wasn't possible to force you out of the OTT?

Well...

:cool:[/quote]
I'm still here. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Bunch of assholes up in here.

Stay, dcfox. :([/quote]
If you want me to stay I'll stay. :grouphug:

The only CAG I would ever play with would be Brak and that is because he has EXTREMELY clogged bowels and an awful back and I feel bad for him. :nottalking:

[quote name='Soodmeg']The only thing I am really not liking in Left For Dead is that team killing is always on.

Game developer seem to not grasp the level of stupidity that is XBL. I mean its good in theory but it always turns into crap. Looks like I will be only really playing with CAGers.[/quote]
Didn't know that, that sucks.

Just beat TFU (light side). It was fun and worth the rent, but I don't feel like replaying the last level for the dark side achievement. Now I need to play Assassin's Creed from Gamefly and get it back so I can get de Blob and the new Wario Wii game.

[quote name='Moxio']The only CAG I would ever play with would be Brak and that is because he has EXTREMELY clogged bowels and an awful back and I feel bad for him. :nottalking:[/quote]
If I ever leaave CAG could we still hang out on XBL, Mox? :bouncy:

[quote name='dcfox']If I ever leaave CAG could we still hang out on XBL, Mox? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

No.

I wonder if Budge still thinks the mods are doing a great job and that he deserves it?

Budge should sue CAG for wrongful silencing. He could even represent himself.

budgetbudgeya3.jpg

Hopefully 1.

Edit: Wait, Linkin did that shop, right? I like how he made Budge's polo shirt open in the middle. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']Hopefully 1.

Edit: Wait, Linkin did that shop, right? I like how he made Budge's polo shirt open in the middle. :lol:[/quote]

Ha, I always thought that was supposed to be a tie.

If you're right, though, that makes it even funnier.

It's supposed to be a neck tie, Rocko.

I don't understand that lil kid, he keeps getting banned and every time he comes back he keeps on bragging about his shit.

It's a tie, Rocko.

Edit: It would've been more obvious if Linkin made the tie go under the collar instead of looking like Budge tucked it into his shirt collar.

The last time I stole change from your parents house though, it was kinda weird. I don't know if I should be stealing FOOD, too. :/

Is that why there hasn't been any change for me to pillage lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back