The OTT of post punk revival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to leave Wachovia. they've fucked with my account each month for the past three months. They just charged me $35 in overdraft fees for a $20 check when I had $50 in my account. So my account reads....

$50
-$20 Check
-$35 Overdraft Fee
-------
(-$5)

I mean, wtf.

[quote name='Chika']you could get a bar set. something like this [/QUOTE]

That sounds good, thanks.

[quote name='st0neface']Buy him a decent bottle of wine, man.[/QUOTE]

I don't know anything about wine, but for $20?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Buy him a giftcard.[/QUOTE]

That's just lazy.

Great, wasted all that time formatting my hard drive wrong last night but I finally got my PS3 backed up and am going to restore my PS3 and see if the disc drive will work.

Estimated time reformatting: 4 Hours 45 Minutes. fuck.

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm cheap :(.[/QUOTE]
#-o

You buy every game that comes out.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It only does everything.[/QUOTE]
How good is the backup process on the 360, especially after the system has been banned?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How good is the backup process on the 360, especially after the system has been banned?[/QUOTE]

image.php

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How good is the backup process on the 360, especially after the system has been banned?[/QUOTE]
smiley_smug.gif

[quote name='Rocko']I hope you aren't trying to compare a modified and discovered console to a legitimate console to make a point.[/QUOTE]

That's fine. It works just as good without the modified console portion... how good is the backup utility on the 360?

What the fuck is going on here? :lol:
[quote name='seanr1221']Renting is buying now?[/QUOTE]
GameFly is gonna be pist when they find out that you're selling their games after you beat them.

[quote name='Rocko']I hope you aren't trying to compare a modified and discovered console to a legitimate console to make a point.[/QUOTE]
Nope, just asking what kind of process there is, whether it's modded or not.

Basically what Frosty said.

@KnownAsMclovin Thanks man. Expect to have both of those resolved as fast as we can.

in reply to

@fourzerotwo Still loving the game! I mean, its amazing right now, but fix the 1887's and private match glitches and it'll be Perfect!

Hmm..

[quote name='Brak']What the fuck is going on here? :lol:

GameFly is gonna be pist when they find out that you're selling their games.[/QUOTE]

TLA Video man. 20.00/month (1 game/blu/dvd at a time), and they hold games for me when they come in. Oh they'll order them too if they weren't planning on getting them in. I still feel kinda guilty asking them to get King of Fighters :whistle2:#

Some old lady keeps calling the station... I think she has dementia, because the question she asked me makes absolutely no sense. So much so, that I can't even repeat it.

The only detail I can recall is that she wakes up for breakfast at 3 AM, 2 AM and 1 AM (in that order).

[quote name='Mojimbo']The 360 doesn't need a backup utility.
smiley_smug.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when you get a repaired console back (if it's not the one you sent), instead of restoring your backup, you just have to re-download every mother fucking piece of content you own and reinstall every game you had previously to the HDD. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nope, just asking what kind of process there is, whether it's modded or not.

Basically what Frosty said.[/QUOTE]

Just put the hard drive on the new console, as long as you're connected to live. (I don't know why anyone wouldn't be.)

Why do I even bother reading the nominations for awards shows anymore.

Being a Post Punk OTT has anyone mentioned Joy Division? I just introduced my friend to them and gave him Control.

[quote name='Trakan']Hmm..[/QUOTE]

Nice. I tried the 1887's out myself last night and they really need to be nerfed. I couldn't believe the range they had.

[quote name='Trakan']Just put the hard drive on the new console, as long as you're connected to live. (I don't know why anyone wouldn't be.)[/QUOTE]

I don't think that works for installed games, only XBLA content.
And if you have a shitty provider? Or you go somewhere without cable internet? Then what? No games for you.

Not installed games, they have to be on the console they were originally installed on. They can be re-installed in 5-10 minutes though, so I don't see the problem there. I don't think anyone keeps a game installed on their hard drive after it's beaten/completed unless it's a game like MW2 in which case there probably aren't many of them.

I personally only have MW2 and RB2 installed.

[quote name='seanr1221']Come on, you're the psychologist here. Why stop at dementia? She could have Broca's aphasia or a personality disorder.[/QUOTE]
Shut the fuck up.

[quote name='Trakan']Not installed games, they have to be on the console they were originally installed on. They can be re-installed in 5-10 minutes though, so I don't see the problem there. I don't think anyone keeps a game installed on their hard drive after it's beaten/completed unless it's a game like MW2 in which case there probably aren't many of them.

I personally only have MW2 and RB2 installed.[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a game take less than 8 minutes to install unless it's something like Raiden Fighters Aces or King of Fighters XII.

I had (at least) the following installed on my 120gb drive that will have to be redone:
Street Fighter 4
Blazblue
Gears of War 2
Modern Warfare 2
Rock Band 2
Fallout 3

Maybe more... there was a good number of games on there for sure.

Are you going to play all of those the day you get your box back though?

Re-install them as you play them again.

If anyone goes to the Golden Corral that Graystone works at, please go back in the kitchen area and tell him to get his hand out of the cheese can and give a call to the CAGcast tomorrow at 8:30pm est.

[quote name='Maklershed']If anyone goes to the Golden Corral that Graystone works at, please go back in the kitchen area and tell him to get his hand out of the cheese can and give a call to the CAGcast tomorrow at 8:30pm est.[/QUOTE]

My friends at school told me only black people go to the Golden Corral. Is that true? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back