The OTT that broke Brak's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='crystalklear64']But Fable doesn't have that option. It is the only way to get the stuff.[/QUOTE]
Who would pay that much for that stuff, though? You get like two gimped things.

[quote name='Wolve11']I'm wondering if I should've gone for the special edition of Fallout 3...[/QUOTE]

I'm getting the bare bones version.

:drool:

41QMPSR5AGL._SS500_.jpg

next time I move it is going to be based on whether the location I'm moving to has Verizon FIOS available...Cable just aint cutting it no more.

I had no idea I was getting this MSN Auto XBL points. This is nice.

Back to over 10,000 points once I get my two 1600 point cards from Amazon.

Is this rude?
I am trying to sell my sofa, so I want to put flyers up around the building. I set up an e-mail account so people can just e-mail me..instead of having the Section 8'ers calling and knockin on my door at all hours?

[quote name='lilboo']Is this rude?
I am trying to sell my sofa, so I want to put flyers up around the building. I set up an e-mail account so people can just e-mail me..instead of having the Section 8'ers calling and knockin on my door at all hours?[/QUOTE]

That's how Craigslist works.

I bought that camera on the front of SD. Also bought the accessory pack from CC for 10 bucks. I really hate the shitty camera I have right now, so I can't wait to have one that is actually halfway decent.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I bought that camera on the front of SD. Also bought the accessory pack from CC for 10 bucks. I really hate the shitty camera I have right now, so I can't wait to have one that is actually halfway decent.[/quote]

The Lumix?

Yeah. For 85 bucks after tax I figured it was a pretty decent deal (sucks having to pay tax because they get to come to NC and not pay 250 million in taxes for the next 10 years though). I just want to be able to take graduation pictures for my sister and have them turn out decent. I need to take some this time around for myself as well for my grandma.

I'm gonna have to start worrying about one game at a time....so many good games out and I want to play them all (and beat them) but there's just not enough time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back