The OTT that broke Brak's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. I don't know why I did that. Just seemed like a proper noun when I was typing, I guess. I don't usually do that.

Also, Hess's Law is fucking useless and ridiculous.

[quote name='Maklershed']Mojimbo .. you're the coolest person on CAG. Hint hint ;)[/QUOTE]

You still need the code? I have an extra.

Either we have different PPPs, Chrome is working weird, or you're blind, because I'm not seeing anything like that in those links.

How does one get the shitty preloaded stuff off the zune?

[quote name='Rocko']Maklershed .. you're the baldest person on CAG. *glint* *glint*. ;)[/quote]

Cheapy is balder than me fo sho.

[quote name='zewone']You still need the code? I have an extra.[/quote]

Yes sir.

[quote name='JolietJake']Is anyone else watching the CG star wars clone wars show on CN?[/QUOTE]

I watched about 10 minutes of the 2nd one... was the movie that bad?

[quote name='Rocko']Either we have different PPPs, Chrome is working weird, or you're blind, because I'm not seeing anything like that in those links.[/QUOTE]

Basically any post you've made with the word 'chemistry' in it has been with a capital C.

"I love Chemistry, but..."

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nice, marten pulled through with a 750ml bottle of Jameson whiskey.

Thanks marten! If I die this weekend in a car crash, I'll be sure to carry the note you put in the box for evidence! :cool:

Yours is due on Tuesday. :eek:)
[/quote]

My pleasure. ;)

Oh, it's Chrome. I see them in FF.

Yeah, except for the part where you have to go back to March, I guess you could say all the time.

Just seems like it should be a proper noun to me, I guess.

I wasn't saying it's a proper noun, just that I think of it as one when I type it.

Likely because in most cases I see it capitalized (on schedules and such).

Who wants a whopping 50 microsoft points?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Thank you for participating in the MSN Autos Dream, Design, Drive Challenge. Your activities in the program earned you 50 Microsoft Points. This amount is the total number of Microsoft Points earned during the promotion less the 100 points you received upon registration.

To receive the Points that you earned with this promotion, please visit http://points.microsoft.com and enter the following code(s). Please note that for each code, you will need to select a "Redeem Microsoft® Points prepaid or promotional code" link and enter the specific Points coupon code(s) listed below.

NOTE: The coupon code(s) will expire on: February 17, 2009, so go to http://points.microsoft.com and enter the code(s) now.*

50 Point Code - R6YXH-YRJ72-KMYKT-74HFP-B43GQ[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Per Bulge's request:

Never tell your password to anyone.
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: ahahahahahha Munch are you there?
munch_q: yes
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: Shrike doubled infracted me and then silenced me
munch_q: why?
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: 2 points for saying that I used my l33t skills to remove the DRM from the Zune Pass music
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: Which I kinda understand
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: But then 2 more points for saying "To everyone I was talking to before, Tunebite works like a charm"
munch_q: That sucks
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: I know
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: it is kinda funny
munch_q: Did the posts get erased?
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: Yep
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: I can't even respond to his PMs to contest the infraction
[CAG-S]Darthbudge: That has got to be the shittiest thing ever

Bulge also wanted known that he is ok with the first infraction.

"Well, first off, I love Cheapy and the mods and think everything they do is perfect. Second, I totally understand why this happened. It's my fault and I apologize. We need to lay off the mods because they are really cool and smart. Gettin' silenced is pretty noir, amirite, Brak? Anyways, this is all part of His plan, so it'll work out for the best.

~QotSA4Lyfe"

- Budge's first response back when he is unsilenced.

[quote name='zewone']"Well, first off, I love Cheapy and the mods and think everything they do is perfect. Second, I totally understand why this happened. It's my fault and I apologize. We need to lay off the mods because they are really cool and smart."

- Budge's first response back when he is unsilenced.[/QUOTE]

Add in something about Brak and noir. Then it'll be complete.

my photos finally showed up
sugartots-422x281_1_avatar_420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back