The OTT that broke Brak's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Huh? Where did that come from? I meant cause you talk to Cheapy...don't you guys play together nightly or something?[/QUOTE]

Oh. My bad, I thought you were being a dickhead.

Yeah, me and Cheapy go way back like rocking chairs.

[quote name='dallow']]Try playing it with your sister, LP.
Should have a very satisfying story/offline mode.[/quote]

I'll try tonight if I can...haven't had much time to get too deep into it. Beat 3 levels, got 100% on the first, about 50% on the 2nd and 3rd.

[quote name='tiredfornow']. . .
Everybody that matters(does not include darthbudge, JohnnyFoxDarko, wubb, manthing, or dcfox). . .[/QUOTE]

Not that I'm complaining but how did I get lumped in with these guys?

Nice, marten pulled through with a 750ml bottle of Jameson whiskey.

Thanks marten! If I die this weekend in a car crash, I'll be sure to carry the note you put in the box for evidence! :cool:

Yours is due on Tuesday. :eek:)

There's a cheap wireless bridge for sale at Frys for 17.99 that I want to make the 360 wireless.

I want it but I think it only has one RJ-45 port, if it has two, and I can also get rid of the adapter for the PS3, I'll get it.

I just don't want two adapters and two power plugs taking up space (and drawing electricity).

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, my name wasn't on there this morning![/quote]

...What is JFD's reaction to the wall writings on the mens bathroom at a gas station, Alex.

[quote name='dallow']There's a cheap wireless bridge for sale at Frys for 17.99 that I want to make the 360 wireless.

I want it but I think it only has one RJ-45 port, if it has two, and I can also get rid of the adapter for the PS3, I'll get it.

I just don't want two adapters and two power plugs taking up space (and drawing electricity).[/QUOTE]

Get a switch if it only has one. It's cheaper than 2 adapters and takes up much less space.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what the fuck is mirror's edge?

shit looks like a FPS without the S and biting on the agility races from Crackdown? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Have you ever played Breakdown?

It's a First Person Adventure game.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nice, marten pulled through with a 750ml bottle of Jameson whiskey.

Thanks marten! If I die this weekend in a car crash, I'll be sure to carry the note you put in the box for evidence! :cool:

Yours is due on Tuesday. :eek:)
[/QUOTE]

Jameson is the only drink I drink :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']What's a zune pass?[/quote]

It is that deal on the Zune Marketplace where you pay $15 a month and can download unlimited music, but as soon as you stop your subscription you loose access to your music.

Basically you are renting it, however I use my l33t skills to remove the DRM from the music. :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']It is that deal on the Zune Marketplace where you pay $15 a month and can download unlimited music, but as soon as you stop your subscription you loose access to your music.

Basically you are renting it, however I use my l33t skills to remove the DRM from the music. :cool:[/QUOTE]

reported.

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey Budge, Rise Against is performing a concert at my school. :cool:[/quote]

Is it free or do you still have to pay for it?

Either way you stink. ;)

[quote name='darthbudge']How do I redeem a 14 day Zune Pass code?[/quote]

Its on the Zune software on the Marketplace I believe...or under settings...damn, I'll be able to help you when I get off work later.

[quote name='TheRock88']Hey Budge, Rise Against is performing a concert at my school. :cool:[/quote]

Damn you!...are you going to it?

EDIT: NVM I see your answer up there :D

[quote name='zewone']But, who want to play online with you anyways?

The game is still great, even with a borked online.[/quote]
Only cool people are allowed to play with me.:nottalking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back