The OTT that broke Brak's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dallow']Wow, that's exactly how it was with me after 2 years.
It was very ugly.

You too budge, there's like 5 closets. Room for everyone![/quote]

:whee:

---

Also, I just got 48 more 50 point code emails AND 1 email that has two 100 point codes...

EDIT: Use IE7 LP, it will auto fill all the spaces.

I wanted to vote for the Libertarian senate candidate here, but the dude is a whack job. His top priority is proving that Bush orchestrated 9/11. Ya, that's what I'm concerned about right now.

[quote name='lordwow']That's gonna be... great. I'd just go with the "It's me" one. Not the "I don't really love you" Trust me.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dallow']Wow, that's exactly how it was with me after 2 years.
It was very ugly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm going to mull it over for a few days and think about how I'm going to go about things. It really is me though. I don't need anyone in my life right now and I think having her around just complicates everything, including school, in which I don't really have any room for stupid mistakes. She's really cool and I care about her, I'm just over having to weigh her opinion into every decision I make. She knew it wasn't going to be forever, but she has definitely fallen for me. It's hard knowing I'm going to hurt her, but it's more unfair to just drag along day after day pretending like I love her than to just lay it out there and get it over with. It was fun while it lasted (mostly).

[quote name='darthbudge']:whee:

---

Also, I just got 48 more 50 point code emails AND 1 email that has two 100 point codes...

EDIT: Use IE7 LP, it will auto fill all the spaces.[/quote]

Too late...already redeemed my 550pts.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Yeah, how did I get these points?

If you did the Toyota thing, check your e-mail, Rock.[/quote]

Sadly, I never did it. :cry:

I was hoping it was the stride contest.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You wasted the 1600 already, zew0ne?

Tsk tsk.[/QUOTE]

I was behind on the last 8 episode of The Colbert Report. :(

[quote name='Moxio']You guys stink.

I'm too lazy to copy the points in for even myself. :cool:[/quote]

I'll save you the trouble...just forward me the emails...Hey Mox remember when we used to be buddies back in pre-school, you tripped and fell and your animal cracker landed in the mud, then I helped you up and let you have mine?

Shit, I can get passes to a Talib Kweli show but I don't know if my g/f could go. None of my other friends really listen to his stuff.

Dagnabit.

[quote name='zewone']This week's 1up Show has Gears 2. When does it drop?[/QUOTE]

Any word on how they got a copy? I don't want to see any links to the article until we see the disc, cover art, and receipt.

Hey Budge, I didn't know Rise Against had older albums before 'The Sufferer And The Witness'...I was listening to 'Revolutions Per Minute', 'Siren Song Of The Counter Culture', and 'The Unraveling', they're all pretty solid :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Hey Budge, I didn't know Rise Against had older albums before 'The Sufferer And The Witness'...I was listening to 'Revolutions Per Minute', 'Siren Song Of The Counter Culture', and 'The Unraveling', they're all pretty solid :D[/quote]

You didn't know that until now? :lol:

Either way, they are good albums.

Are you gonna go see them on tour on this year?

EDIT:

Also, after this batch of codes, I have 2070 points in my account. :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']You didn't know that until now? :lol:

Either way, they are good albums.

Are you gonna go see them on tour on this year?[/quote]

Yeah I was at Best Buy yesterday checking out the new CD and saw the rest of them there...very nice!

No, I lagged on purchasing the tickets and the day I wanted to go, Saturday out of the 3 days they'll be here sold out already.

:shock: Damn, I gotta find this CD
61nWXt4yhqL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

1. Intro
2. Lil jon vs. ozzy osbourne
3. Eminem vs. rage against the machine
4. Ice cube vs. tool
5. Mike shinoda interlude
6. Ludacris vs. ac/dc
7. M.o.p. vs. jimi hendrix
8. Notorious b.i.g. vs. led zeppelin
9. Eminem vs. disturbed
10. Mike shinoda interlude
11. Dmx vs. nirvana
12. 2pac vs. survivor
13. Jay-z vs. red hot chili peppers
14. Mike shinoda interlude
15. Eminem vs. m.o.p. vs. queen [prod. green lantern]
16. 2pac vs. talib kweli vs. rush
17. 8 ball & mjg vs. slayer
18. Jay-z vs. marilyn manson
19. Linkin park vs. david banner
20. Eminem vs. the eagles
21. 2pac vs. john lennon
22. 50 cent vs. the verve
23. 2pac vs. lynard skynyrd
24. Korn vs. dr. dre
25. Jimi hendrix vs. eminem

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Phenomenon-DJ-Vlad/dp/B000SAAQPG

[quote name='munch']Holy shit this new Cold War Kids album is fantastic![/QUOTE]

I'm repeating this because it's true! I love this album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back