The OTT that broke Brak's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Say Baroque aloud to yourself.[/QUOTE]

Rule #1: If you have to explain a joke it's not funny.

Are you asking if anyone has used Brak? That's what I didn't understand. Used him for what?

[quote name='munch']I'm repeating this because it's true! I love this album![/quote]

I said it was really good but nobody listened to me!

---

Also, does anyone know best how to Grill up some Ribs? I gotta cook this rack of Ribs for dinner, but I am not exactly sure what to do.

I don't see what's so hard about putting this:

Cheap Ass Gamer > Forums > Cheap Ass Gamer Lifestyle > CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic > The OTT that broke Brak's back.

On the bottom of the page. I hate scrolling back up. It was in CAG 1.9.

[quote name='munch']Rule #1: If you have to explain a joke it's not funny.

Are you asking if anyone has used Brak? That's what I didn't understand. Used him for what?[/quote]
Well's it's mo, it's expected to have to explain things to him.:lol:;)

As a nickname doofus. You guys are killing me here....

I had to get a refund on a knife I bought yesterday after one day of use.
I can't believe that $40 knife started to rust after one day.
Not a top of the line knife but still.

Weird thing is, on my receipt, the sales tax refund was 8.00% instead of 8.25%.
Can they do that?
I didn't notice at the time but I'm not going back to get my 20 cents back or whatever.

[quote name='munch']I don't see what's so hard about putting this:

Cheap Ass Gamer > Forums > Cheap Ass Gamer Lifestyle > CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic > The OTT that broke Brak's back.

On the bottom of the page. I hate scrolling back up. It was in CAG 1.9.[/quote]
Heh, I hate that too.

It was? I could have sworn I always scrolled up to get to the "bread crumbs"

That gets on my nerves too, especially with this laptop touchpad.

[quote name='dallow']I had to get a refund on a knife I bought yesterday after one day of use.
I can't believe that $40 knife started to rust after one day.
Not a top of the line knife but still.

Weird thing is, on my receipt, the sales tax refund 8.00% instead of 8.25%.
Can they do that?
I didn't notice at the time but I'm not going back to get my 20 cents back or whatever.

[/QUOTE]

I started to think, "Man, dallow bought a knife! He must be manlier than I thought!."

Then I started thinking, wait, this is probably a kitchen knife that he bought at Bed, Bath, & Beyond while he was shopping for accessories.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It was? I could have sworn I always scrolled up to get to the "bread crumbs"[/QUOTE]

It definitely was. People, including myself, have repeatedly asked Cheapy to add it. It can't be hard to add.

[quote name='munch']I started to think, "Man, dallow bought a knife! He must be manlier than I thought!."

Then I started thinking, wait, this is probably a kitchen knife that he bought at Bed, Bath, & Beyond while he was shopping for accessories.[/quote]
:oops:
That's exactly how it went.... I spent like $300 at BB&B last weekend for new things.

OMFG at the clearance sale they had!
HELLO new bed set!

Got me some Hotel brand sheets, pillow shams, and duvet cover.

1000 thead count..... :drool:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Did they have any napkin rings or curtains that were to die for, dallow?[/quote]
Curtains yes, but no napkin rings this time around.

I get those at Crate and Barrel anyway, like a real man.

[quote name='dallow']Curtains yes, but no napkin rings this time around.

I get those at Crate and Barrel anyway, like a real man.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I can't wait for all the new TGS news. I need internet so I can read the live blogs of the MS keynote tonight.

The White Knight Story online co-op is something I'm very interested in.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Guess your iPhone will have to do in the meantime Dallow.[/quote]Thank goodness for it.
Did you play any LBP?

[quote name='zewone']TGS talks about videogames, not housewares.
---
munch, I miss that shit too. We need to ask louder.[/QUOTE]

I posted a thread in the Community forum. It'll probably be ignored.

Mojimbo Slice, the USA Today LBP beta code never showed up. Could you hook a nuggle up? I'll make fun of Moxio for you.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:whee: @ Chuff Money singing on 1up FM.[/quote]

Haha .. his 1 minute segments are the best part of 1up FM (sorry rocksolid).

[quote name='zewone']munch, I miss that shit too. We need to ask louder.[/quote]

Use you hookups Zew, I believe in you!

[quote name='dallow']Thank goodness for it.
Did you play any LBP?[/quote]

I did...its very unique and creative but doesn't seem like a game for me.

I recommend i.TV app.
Nice substitute for a TV guide on your phone, and you can even program your DVR with it.

Try playing it with your sister, LP.
Should have a very satisfying story/offline mode.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Use you hookups Zew, I believe in you!

[/QUOTE]

I don't get it. Are you upset because I don't have some bullshit infraction?

Either way, let your bro know I'm still waiting.

So i have a 1600 points card waiting to be used, i'm thinking castle crashers, but the online co-op is still screwed isn't it?

[quote name='JolietJake']So i have a 1600 points card waiting to be used, i'm thinking castle crashers, but the online co-op is still screwed isn't it?[/QUOTE]

But, who want to play online with you anyways?

The game is still great, even with a borked online.

Killer sweet. What a productive day for skipping two classes. Wrote an entire program for my C++ class in about half an hour, which is even more impressive since i go to about 1 in 4 classes. Wrote a 3 page lab report in 45 minutes and did some pre-lab shit for tonight. Got some Chemistry shits done.

I'm really happy with myself.

"look you dont have to be a dickhead everytime i post. im new and just asking a question its not my fault you havnt poped you little big planet beta cherry. go get laid and stop being an ass"

:rofl:

[quote name='zewone']I don't get it. Are you upset because I don't have some bullshit infraction?

Either way, let your bro know I'm still waiting.[/quote]

Huh? Where did that come from? I meant cause you talk to Cheapy...don't you guys play together nightly or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back