The OTT that broke Brak's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wubb']Damn, wow is mean.[/QUOTE]

I don't believe it. If he truly had that type of aversion to incompetence, he would ban half the OTT for their posts.

:nottalking:

That's not right Jimbo...

At least use the image from the sh*tty version:

images

[quote name='LinkinPrime']3K!? Damn, all I got was like 800pts[/QUOTE]

Half my original codes didn't work. I did manage to snag about 800 points for me and 800 points for tfn the first time around...

These 50 point extra email codes were nice. bought my total back up a bit.

I only got 3K because I remember I was sitting there watching a west coast Bosox game, and had nothing else to do that night. No way would I do that nowadays with my work schedule.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']MS TGS Conference tonight 8pm PT/11 ET...wonder if they'll have any surprises.[/QUOTE]

More RPGs.

No internet at home sucks, but I'm finally all moved into my new apartment.
It's pretty good, MUCH nicer place, more room.
I think the complex is only a few years old.

So I've come to the conclusion that I don't love my girlfriend of over a year and a half and I'm going to break up with her sometime soon. This is going to be ugly...

Oh, hi.

Almost all my neigbors are college age kids, except the people beneath me, which kinda sucks, but I feel noise won't be a problem.

Beautiful view, curbside trash pick-up, indoor basketball and raquetball courts, private movie theater drive-thru mail pick-up and even a private car wash.

Hellz yeah. :)

[quote name='Eviltude']So I've come to the conclusion that I don't love my girlfriend of over a year and a half and I'm going to break up with her sometime soon. This is going to be ugly...[/QUOTE]

That's gonna be... great. I'd just go with the "It's me" one. Not the "I don't really love you" Trust me.

[quote name='Eviltude']So I've come to the conclusion that I don't love my girlfriend of over a year and a half and I'm going to break up with her sometime soon. This is going to be ugly...[/quote]
Wow, that's exactly how it was with me after 2 years.
It was very ugly.

[quote name='budge'] JFD is actually gonna start living in Dallow's closet without Dallow even knowing.
[/QUOTE]You too budge, there's like 5 closets. Room for everyone!

Since I'm the only one who loves you around these parts, FriskyTanuki, I think you should give tiredfornow some of your points. It would be greatly appreciated.:eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back