The OTT that broke Brak's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Zune Pass kicks complete ass. I am downloading so much stuff without having to go through b--t------.

Anything you would recommend?

[quote name='darthbudge']:lol:

I just received an email from that MS Dream Car sweepstakes deal giving me a code for a free 50 MS Points.[/quote]
I got four. :cool:

[quote name='munch']This Zune Pass kicks complete ass. I am downloading so much stuff without having to go through b--t------.

Anything you would recommend?[/quote]

Get the new Senses Fail album Life is Not a Waiting Room.

[quote name='munch']This Zune Pass kicks complete ass. I am downloading so much stuff without having to go through b--t------.

Bruce Springsteen - Radio Nowhere

From his Magic Album

[quote name='darthbudge']Get the new Senses Fail album Life is Not a Waiting Room.[/QUOTE]

That shit sounds emo. Plus, it's not showing up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think munch is a man of fine taste... not garbage.[/quote]

Good thing I only recommended him best the album of the year so far. :cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Microsoft must be printing points in an attempt to prop up the economy.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

First person EVER to laugh at an Admiral Ackbar jokes, ladies and gentlemen!

It's seriously worth the $14.99 a month? Do you get to keep the music after the month is over?

[quote name='Maklershed']It's seriously worth the $14.99 a month? Do you get to keep the music after the month is over?[/quote]

It is supposed to be one of those deals where you have to keep paying them or else you can't access the music. But you can use various programs to de-DRM it and then they will be regular MP3s.

Mak, you need an LBP code?

Sick, found the last PS Eye bundle at Target. Some asshole thought he'd be clever and hide it behind those garbage Singstar bundles. :cool:

Anyone know the most profitable way to get rid of this $$$$$$ Dungeons & Dragons crap that it comes bundled with? I mostly just wanted it for LBP since using the PS2 cam isn't as clear as I'd like it to be.

[quote name='darthbudge']It is supposed to be one of those deals where you have to keep paying them or else you can't access the music. But you can use various programs to de-DRM it and then they will be regular MP3s.[/quote]

Re-he-heally? :whistle2:k

Could you pm me?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:nottalking: I won't let you know about this then.[/quote]

Sweet!!! I hope it works!

:whee:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Mak, you need an LBP code?
[/quote]

If that USA Today think Frisky linked to doesn't work, then yes sir.

[quote name='Maklershed']It's seriously worth the $14.99 a month? Do you get to keep the music after the month is over?[/QUOTE]

I have a free trial for 14 days, then a pass code for another 14. I'm not paying for this.

[quote name='darthbudge']It is supposed to be one of those deals where you have to keep paying them or else you can't access the music. But you can use various programs to de-DRM it and then they will be regular MP3s.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? After 14 days this will all go away? That can't be right.

[quote name='munch']I have a free trial for 14 days, then a pass code for another 14

Are you serious? After 14 days this will all go away? That can't be right.[/quote]

Yep, after your trial ends or you quit your subscription, then you can no longer play any of your music. This also applies if MS ever decided to shut down the Zune Pass program.

[quote name='darthbudge']This also applies if MS ever decided to shut down the Zune Pass program.[/QUOTE]

They did that with MSN Music didn't they?

[quote name='wubb']They did that with MSN Music didn't they?[/quote]

Not sure, but it wouldn't shock me. They pretty much killed off the whole MSN name.

[quote name='munch']I have a free trial for 14 days, then a pass code for another 14. I'm not paying for this.

Are you serious? After 14 days this will all go away? That can't be right.[/QUOTE]You're just renting the music, man. Otherwise you could just sign up for a single month and download their entire library and never need to subscribe again.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yep, after your trial ends or you quit your subscription, then you can no longer play any of your music. This also applies if MS ever decided to shut down the Zune Pass program.[/QUOTE]

Send me a link to that DRM program mang. Either that or I have some CD burning to do!

[quote name='munch']Send me a link to that DRM program mang. Either that or I have some CD burning to do![/quote]

You can't burn them to CD either... that is another one of the restrictions.

But yeah, PM coming.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're just renting the music, man.[/QUOTE]

M$ knows better than that. They can't hold me down.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Reported.[/quote]

Nahh, that's ok...

Talking about the streaking in Saint's Row 2?

That's a paddlin...

Had to send someone home from work today. It sucks, but the level of incompetence they showed demanded it. They'll probably get fired now, but it wasn't their first time.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']munch's whole Zune plan is crumbling before his eyes.[/QUOTE]

Seriously. I've been downloading like crazy. This has been a seriously blow.

I've lost this battle for sure, but the war is far from over.

narc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back