the ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you piss yourself? Or do you just sit there with a full bladder?

I've sat around with a full bladder due to laziness, but I've never pissed myself due to laziness.

When I was younger, I pissed in my trashcan because I was afraid to go to the bathroom in the dark. To be 15 again.

[quote name='terribledeli']When I was younger, I pissed in my trashcan because I was afraid to go to the bathroom in the dark. To be 15 again.[/QUOTE]

I hope that 1 in the 15 isn't supposed to be there.

Bed time for me too.

Oh, and I like how Linkin asked a question at the end of the last OTT and locked it behind him so no one could answer.

edit: and I like how it magically disappeared

i've delayed pissing so long until i get an intense pain from my bladder, then i wait another hour or so before finally go, it's probably a poor choice, but that extra restless laying around is so worth it.

[quote name='terribledeli']

When I was younger, I pissed in my trashcan because I was afraid to go to the bathroom in the dark. To be 15 again.[/quote]

Small world! I pissed in a trashcan too! of course I was 4 and was sleepwalking.. I was abit shocked to wake to my grandmother yelling at me and realizing I wasn't pissing in the toilet but rather the kitchen trash can... ho hum.

[quote name='homeland']Small world! I pissed in a trashcan too! of course I was 4 and was sleepwalking.. I was abit shocked to wake to my grandmother yelling at me and realizing I wasn't pissing in the toilet but rather the kitchen trash can... ho hum.[/quote]
At least you were going into something. Been a couple of times where I've seen someone start going on: A) the furniture; B) the floor; or C) a combination of the two. They weren't four, either.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Ooh...I need that stuff too. Do they make an HDMI switch like the optical one too?

I didn't lock it...us mods can reply on locked threads...I didn't realize it was locked until I posted.[/QUOTE]yes.

buy.com sells a cheap joylink one for $20-30.

Casey you go to NC st. in Raleigh? We are moving down there this summer, how hot does it get there? I've heard southern heat sucks.

and no the wii doesn't suck.. look how great those 3rd party games are for the system..*crickets*... yet sadly I still want one

I just watched the episode where Paige gets raped on Degrassi.:whee:

Man Nickoloden as some cool as shows.

What a second did he just say Nickoloden? The kids channel?

RAPE ON THE KIDS CHANNEL! :whee:

I couldn't wait for a DS3 but after checking out the ceramic white one that Play-Asia has, I had to bite...now I have to wait about 2 weeks for it...sigh.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I just watched the episode where Paige gets raped on Degrassi.:whee:

Man Nickoloden as some cool as shows.

What a second did he just say Nickoloden? The kids channel?

RAPE ON THE KIDS CHANNEL! :whee:[/quote]

I was on a flight like two weeks ago down to Los Angeles and I sat next to Cassie Steele (Manny from Degrassi). She is the definition of a dime piece, to bad she was with her boyfriend.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I couldn't wait for a DS3 but after checking out the ceramic white one that Play-Asia has, I had to bite...now I have to wait about 2 weeks for it...sigh.[/QUOTE]should've ebayed it. $58 shipped and 2-3 day delivery to ca, last i checked.

Holy shit.

I just heard "Stay Alive" for the first time tonight, during my first Rock Band session. I'd been avoiding the song because I haven't been able to play Portal yet due to my computer sucking, but...wow. That song is amazing. I was already a fan of Jonathan Coulton, but "Stay Alive" just elevated him to godlike status in my eyes.

Rock Band was fun, even though I sucked at the drums. I did vocals on easy and medium when none of my other friends wanted to; I think I did okay for the most part, but there are two songs that killed me. The first was "Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld;" I made it through that one okay (somehow), but could barely keep a straight face.

And the second...let's just say that "Creep" went okay until I got to the bridge. That fucking falsetto killed me, although I did notice that once my voice broke and started to waver like mad, my ratings went from "weak" to "awesome." Apparently, you've really got to emulate Thom Yoke to succeed. :whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']I can see why Casey liked Forgetting Sarah Marshall...
they show the main character's dick 10 times. :|
[/QUOTE]

Do you see Kristen Bell sans clothes? :pray:

You see Mila Kunis' tits in a polaroid in some dirty restroom (hopefully they were hers, I love little handfuls and she is so fucking cute :drool), and you see Kristen Bell in a Bikini.

She has the ass covered though. :[

[quote name='ph33r m3']I was on a flight like two weeks ago down to Los Angeles and I sat next to Cassie Steele (Manny from Degrassi). She is the definition of a dime piece, to bad she was with her boyfriend.[/quote]

Whaaaa?

Seriously? Did you take a pic? She is just one of the dorky girls that become super hot over one summer.

You should have looked her way and said....have you joined the mile high club yet? She would be so impressed by your bluntness she would invite you back for a romp.

If the boyfriends starts to get mad simply say....I thought you were a COD4 fan?

[quote name='Soodmeg']Whaaaa?

Seriously? Did you take a pic? She is just one of the dorky girls that become super hot over one summer.

You should have looked her way and said....have you joined the mile high club yet? She would be so impressed by your bluntness she would invite you back for a romp.

If the boyfriends starts to get mad simply say....I thought you were a COD4 fan?[/quote]

Lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back