the ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Where are you guys at in UD?

In an unrelated subject, Uncharted is the moniest game ever. I think I'm officially liking it more than Bioshock.[/quote]

I'm going to have to retract that positive feedback, Mr. Clean.

I was actually thinking about you when I was playing it this morning .. I was thinking how could Frosty (or anyone for that matter) not like this? The gameplay is fun but not overly complicated with a nice mix of shooter and platforming, the graphics/art/attention to detail are unbelievable, and the story is intriguing.

It's the controls man. Too loose. Felt like I was playing max payne, but in a jungle, with a cover system that ripped off Gears of War.

I'll give you the graphics art and detail... phenomenal. The story I can't speak on, as I don't know much about it, other than it's basically some sort of Indiana Jones type treasure hunt or something.

[quote name='Maklershed']I was actually thinking about you when I was playing it this morning .. I was thinking how could Frosty (or anyone for that matter) not like this? The gameplay is fun but not overly complicated with a nice mix of shooter and platforming, the graphics/art/attention to detail are unbelievable, and the story is intriguing.[/quote]
For a second I thought you were still talking about Urban Dead and got all confused. I went to check Urban Dead's website thinking they updated the game with actual graphics and art :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']I assume you're a human Brak?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

It takes me, like, two hours if I get ready for a date, or hanging out with a girl.

For example: I'll get really close to the mirror, and examine every square inch of my face and make adjustments. Then I'll walk away, and almost instantly do a 180, go back to the mirror and repeat... and that'll happen 6 or 7 more times.

(No. I'm not metro. I just have OCD. :cry: )

What are you getting ready for, anyway?

[quote name='Brak']It takes me, like, two hours if I get ready for a date, or hanging out with a girl.

For example: I'll get really close to the mirror, and examine every square inch of my face and make adjustments. Then I'll walk away, and almost instantly do a 180, go back to the mirror and repeat... and that'll happen 6 or 7 more times.

What are you getting ready for, anyway?[/QUOTE]
A possible date. I don't really know if it is or not. I haven't gotten my skill for reading signals back.

We're going to the movies and then going to come back and hang out at my place.

Even, if it's not a date at least I'll look good to get potential interest at the movie theater.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']maybe just a little bit.
seriously, letting jonathan go was a weight off my shoulders[/quote]

Not to be a dick, but isn't that what most of your internet (OTT) friends were telling you forever? :)

But seriously, glad you feel this way. You really will be better off in the long run, I'm sure. Good luck on your psuedodate.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hmmm... Play through F.E.A.R... or Okami. Which to start next...[/quote]

Play F.E.A.R is it fairly short and a ton of fun. Also make sure to play Extraction Point if you can, but you can skip Perseus Mandate unless you really loved the first two.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not to be a dick, but isn't that what most of your internet (OTT) friends were telling you forever? :)

But seriously, glad you feel this way. You really will be better off in the long run, I'm sure. Good luck on your psuedodate.[/QUOTE]
I tend to have avoidant tendencies. So I was just in doubt that I could find someone else I could be comfortable with.
But after I started my FWB relationship, I felt I could find someone else. That was all it took.
Thanks, I may need the luck. I'm socially awkward.

Finally got through to make my Game ID.

main_01visual.jpg

(Konami suck dick)

[quote name='Rocko']I wish I got in on some of the cheap points at Stootsi... I could use 'em for Rock Band.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s
How cheap ?

[quote name='lilboo']:whistle2:s
How cheap ?[/quote]

$20 for 4000, $5 for 1600. They went quick though.

Also, the nico ds guy is 16. It's all clear.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Finally got through to make my Game ID.

main_01visual.jpg

(Konami suck dick)
[/quote]

Shoot me an invite on PSN. We need to play MGO sometime.

Rocko, dunno if I was been clear enough last night, that microphone Ss D.

On the dashboard or marketplace there will occasionally be big ads for the Call of Duty weekend thing going on. "Click" on them and it'll take you go a screen with 4 options, go to the right most one and that one should let you download the prestige icon pack. I'm guessing they'll take them down after today though.

[quote name='Rocko']$20 for 4000, $5 for 1600. They went quick though.

Also, the nico ds guy is 16. It's all clear.[/QUOTE]

Nice!!

[quote name='seanr1221']I loves me an egg white western omlete.[/QUOTE]

What's in a western? Egg whites really are full of win. BF is making us egg white omletes now :applause:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Rocko, dunno if I was been clear enough last night, that microphone Ss D.

On the dashboard or marketplace there will occasionally be big ads for the Call of Duty weekend thing going on. "Click" on them and it'll take you go a screen with 4 options, go to the right most one and that one should let you download the prestige icon pack. I'm guessing they'll take them down after today though.[/quote]
Yeah, I found them last night. I thought it was strange, though, since going to the marketplace and searching under the "All Gamerpics" parameter and going to COD4 shows the single COD4 gamerpic that registers you for the contest, but not that prestige pack. I did get it last night from that ad, though. Thanks!

Jimbo, you didn't make the Game ID at the same time as the Konami ID?

They were on the same page when I linked to that a while back.

[quote name='Brak']It takes me, like, two hours if I get ready for a date, or hanging out with a girl.

What are you getting ready for, anyway?[/QUOTE]It takes me an hour if I'm late, and an hour and a half if I have time, to get ready for anything.

I don't even do anything special: I just shower, shave, and dress. I just take my time.

[quote name='Brak']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=31306

His avatar... I drew that controller, in Paint, like, five years ago.

(I'm not the one who put that caption on it, though.)

The Internet's a small world.[/quote]

Well done.

He's the gay guy who likes fat dudes, right? Hard to recognize without old avatars.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hmm, Strell is being an asshole.
That's what I get for trying to apologize I guess.[/quote]

Do tell.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Finally got through to make my Game ID.

main_01visual.jpg

(Konami suck dick)
[/quote]
I still can't get through.

Konami online services = :fridge:

Yeah, I skipped it the first time around because it wasn't mandatory and I couldn't think of a proper Game ID since I'm particular about things like that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Hmmm... Play through F.E.A.R... or Okami. Which to start next...[/quote]

That you place them on an equal level means:

YOU FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Fear is meh at best...Okami is full of win

Time to remove someone's FR ;)

Any OTTers hav Viva Pinata Party?

Did you get MGO patched?

I wish I could have taken tomorrow off.
Wanted to get started playing right away.

I bet there's going to be a shitload of server problems though.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']That's what I get for trying to apologize I guess.[/QUOTE]
You didn't do anything, though.

[quote name='manthing']Any OTTers hav Viva Pinata Party?[/quote]

Yes

[quote name='dallow']I bet there's going to be a shitload of server problems though.[/quote]

I'm still going to try like hell to get on though. Until at least Friday, then I'll probably be nerding it up with Eye of Judgment.

Yeah, I left the bittorrent thing on during the night a couple of days ago. HTTP kept error'ing out and even though I got decent speeds on P2P during the day it would max out my upload and kill my download connection for anything else on my network.

---

Dang, Circuit City has Blade Runner 5 disc on Blu-cheese for $19.99 this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back