The OTTer That Couldn't Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Yowzers, who is that chick in your av TFN?[/quote]
Keeley. How can any straight man not know who she is. #-o

[quote name='Mojimbo']How did you get VIP status?[/quote]

Transferred my old CharlieOscarDelta account to the new website. All VIP's and old users from the COD4 website get the beta.

I even like Keeley's voice...damn, I love that accent. (Watching a vid of her on ryoni.com of her right now...)

The only thing is I have never been a fan of that kind of areola: the kind that are kinda puffy and the color almost blends into the boob flesh so you can tell where boob ends and areola begins (She's not too bad in that department).

Minor nitpick, it's not like that'd be a deal breaker for any woman. I just like defined edges.

[quote name='joe2187']Transferred my old CharlieOscarDelta account to the new website. All VIP's and old users from the COD4 website get the beta.[/quote]

I couldn't transfer mine when I tried a few weeks ago...I had to re-register. Bummer.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I love Activision:

I request my password and I get "." WTF!?[/quote]
Somebody hack into Linkin's Activision account now that he posted his password.

Well, I presume my man took a nap about an hour ago, which means he'll be sleepin' for about three hours or so. Looks like the night will not go as planned. I was waiting for 7 o' clock to come around forever. :cry:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I even like Keeley's voice...damn, I love that accent. (Watching a vid of her on ryoni.com of her right now...)

The only thing is I have never been a fan of that kind of areola: the kind that are kinda puffy and the color almost blends into the boob flesh so you can tell where boob ends and areola begins (She's not too bad in that department).

Minor nitpick, it's not like that'd be a deal breaker for any woman. I just like defined edges.[/quote]

That's the best type of boob!

I can't stop thinking about motorboating a set of breasts. :drool:

I could probably do that for, like, three or four hours straight.

[quote name='Brak']I can't stop thinking about motorboating a set of breasts. :drool:

I could probably do that for, like, three or four hours straight.[/quote]

You know... it's weird thinking that I'll never have the chance to see how that feels. Ever.

I'm not talking about getting motorboated.
I'm talking about motorboating.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']That's the best type of boob![/quote]

It just weirds me out. I like positive definition of where one stops and the other begins.

Pixie agrees with you, though. She and I have different tastes in boobs. Personally, it reminds me of a 15 yr old's boobs...which is probably why I find it creepy.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']You know... it's weird thinking that I'll never have the chance to see how that feels. Ever.[/QUOTE]

Me? Motorboating your breasts?

Well, now.

*suspenders* :cool:

Edit: Aw. You ninja edited. It wouldn't feel the same for you, as you do not tote gentlemen's luggage.

[quote name='Brak']Whaddup, ex-con?[/quote]

Not much. Just spending alot of time using T_____E and playing _______ _.

EDIT: Hey JFD! :wave:

[quote name='thekeybladewars']You know... it's weird thinking that I'll never have the chance to see how that feels. Ever.

I'm not talking about getting motorboated.
I'm talking about motorboating.[/quote]

I tried asking Pixie, but she says she never motorboated a woman. Probably because, being a woman, she knows that that isn't the most pleasant feeling. :roll:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']It just weirds me out. I like positive definition of where one stops and the other begins.

Pixie agrees with you, though. She and I have different tastes in boobs. Personally, it reminds me of a 15 yr old's boobs...which is probably why I find it creepy.[/quote]

I see. I've seen lots o' boobs but I guess those are the rare type of boob that I admire. They just look so tender...

*shrug*

[quote name='Brak']...

Me? Motorboating your breasts?

Well, now.

*suspenders* :cool:

Edit: Aw. You ninja edited. It wouldn't feel the same for you, as you do not tote gentlemen's luggage.[/quote]

Even if I wasn't sporting the testes, as a female, I'd only motorboat one pair of boobs:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1290/1477585698_4a01ddbd82.jpg?v=0

[quote name='joe2187']I got an extra code coming from the COD website, just verified my VIP Status.

It'll probably come tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I got 99 points, but I don't see a purple ribbon (people on the forum said there's supposed to be a purple ribbon) and I'm still a private. Is it the same for you?

[quote name='zewone']I got 99 points, but I don't see a purple ribbon (people on the forum said there's supposed to be a purple ribbon) and I'm still a private. Is it the same for you?[/quote]

No, 99 points is the norm for new users...my old account had it, after I updated I ended up with 9199 points and I'm a Seargant Major

2319758_1223688198_avatar_88.jpg

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Even if I wasn't sporting the testes, as a female, I'd only motorboat one pair of boobs:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1290/1477585698_4a01ddbd82.jpg?v=0
[/QUOTE]
I'd mos' def' cram my face between those.

And when I say "motorboating", I don't really mean the whole Beetle Juice-like head-spinning between the breasts -- simply, more like the insertion of my face between breasts. :bouncy:

If I could motorboat any set of breasts in the world, I'd choose Elvira's. I've wanted to put my face in her cleavage ever since I was a kid!

It wouldn't feel the same for you, as you do not tote gentlemen's luggage.
For a minute there I thought that you thought I meant I'd motorboat a gentlemen's luggage.

Gross.

Elvira?! Oh man, that chick came out in a Space Ghost episode! No, Brak, nooooooo.

[quote name='Moxio']Except when you motorboat anything you'd probably just throw your back out.[/quote]
Probably throw out Elvira's back too. She's got to be in her 60s.

After my back is fixed up, I won't throw it out again for another year or two. :cool:

And lol @ the idea of motorboating testicles.

And I

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back