The OTTer That Couldn't Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='darthbudge']What is your AIM name? I added dcfox, is that it?[/quote]
Nope, not me. :lol:

I was only kidding about adding me. I don't use AIM anyways.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you guys read where the NXE is supposed to introduce seamless dash updates?

I'm hoping that was a miscommunication.[/quote]

Sweet...

I got 21 months of XBL Gold to sell then...

[quote name='JolietJake']How the hell would lead buck shot be attracted to a magnet?

Watching Indy 4 BTW.[/quote]
I'm going to spoil it for you just like how you spoiled Heroes. :twisted:

The Crystal Skull belongs to an alien.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm going to spoil it for you just like how you spoiled Heroes. :twisted:

The Crystal Skull belongs to an alien.[/quote]
I knew that already.:lol:

Still, lead isn't affected by magnetic forces.

[quote name='dcfox']I'm going to spoil it for you just like how you spoiled Heroes. :twisted:

The Crystal Skull belongs to an alien.[/quote]

But nobody cares... :|

[quote name='JolietJake']I knew that already.:lol:

Still, lead isn't affected by magnetic forces.[/quote]

Shia LeBeouf is really Indy's son.

no_wai.jpg

Oh yeah, another interesting thing is that while I was silenced, I gained access to the CAG Halo 3 clan board.

I was lied to, Trakan isn't Fat. :/

TV 14 must be the highest possible rating on TV right?

Theres been rape, heroine use, supreme gore as in exploding skulls, some dude getting his hands deep fried.. they still censor the language though. :lol:

[quote name='crystalklear64']TV 14 must be the highest possible rating on TV right?

Theres been rape, heroine use, supreme gore as in exploding skulls, some dude getting his hands deep fried.. they still censor the language though. :lol:[/quote]TV-MA

[quote name='crystalklear64']TV 14 must be the highest possible rating on TV right?

Theres been rape, heroine use, supreme gore as in exploding skulls, some dude getting his hands deep fried.. they still censor the language though. :lol:[/quote]

Nah, there can be TV-MA.

[quote name='Wolve11']corrosivefrost is stalking me on other sites.....[/quote]

He has to compensate for his Tuuuuuurible RB2 skillz somehow...

:cool:

:grouphug:

[quote name='crystalklear64']Lol ok and now some pimp just tried to sell the guy a 12 year old for 12$ an hour. I'm' amazed that this is on TV.[/quote]
What movie is it?

[quote name='crystalklear64']Aha found the name. It is The Toxic Avenger.[/quote]

Nevermind.

[quote name='manthing']He has to compensate for his Tuuuuuurible RB2 skillz somehow...
[/QUOTE]

Sorry we got disconnected last night -- it kicked us out of live when the battery on the controller died. :\

[quote name='dcfox']I always thought Toxic Avengers was a kid's show. Why does it have rape, drug use and head crushing in it?[/QUOTE]
That was The Toxic Crusaders, loosely based on the movies.

I used to have all the toys from that series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roq0lQ43dlQ

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I think I'm going to download some Rock Band songs with all these Microsoft Points I got a few days ago. What do you guys recommend?[/quote]

Blood Sugar Sex Magik

Or at least The Power of Equality, Suck My Kiss, Under The Bridge and Sir Psycho Sexy.

[quote name='dcfox']I always thought Toxic Avengers was a kid's show. Why does it have rape, drug use and head crushing in it?[/quote]
That was the cartoon, which was based on the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back