The OTTer That Couldn't Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/10/premature-ejaculatures-might-be-better-at-games/

:whistle2:k[/quote]

house_oh_snap.gif

Those ABC bumpers were awesome...

I used to love watching Muppet Babies, BeetleJuice and Pee Wee's Playhouse every Saturday morning. :cry:

Ok, I think I'm going to get these,

El Scorcho
Heroes
Casey Jones
Date With The Night
Weezer Pack
Bandages
Love Spreads
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)

Mighty Max sucked, Beetlejuice was cool though. I liked how they had those 3D animated sequences, even if they were crude.

I just finished watching Sound of Colors. A beautiful movie. Easily my second favorite movie about blind people. I'm kind of disappointed it didn't go all the way and go for the super cheesy ultra happy ending, though.

They used to show some cool animated shorts during Eureka's Castle.

"I meant to do that!" - Batly

Count Duckula, Danger Mouse, Roobarb and Custard, Super Ted, Paddington Bear, and Postman Pat.

But you know what I have stuck in my head from that time?

There were these weird commercials about a language program with an animated monster who's name started with an M and it taught you French. "Ju svi a lu vi!" - Shitty attempt to type out what the kid said.

Someone find a video of that shit!

Also, Fraggle Rock.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Count Duckula, Danger Mouse, Roobarb and Custard, Super Ted, Paddington Bear, and Postman Pat.

But you know what I have stuck in my head from that time?

There were these weird commercials about a language program with an animated monster who's name started with an M and it taught you French. "Ju svi a lu vi!" - Shitty attempt to type out what the kid said.

Someone find a video of that shit!
[/QUOTE]

Muzzie! Or Muzzy!

But, yeah, I watched that shit.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']fuck Exosquad, it was all about M.A.S.K. and Centurions.
Power X-treme![/quote]
Never heard of them. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard of half the things you guys have posted.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Gargoyles? Bleh. Give me Darkwing Duck instead.[/quote]

:[

I should have specified that I meant terrible as in corny terrible not terribly dumb. Just how you mentioned how you don't realize something so corny as a kid.

*sigh*

Cartoons aren't quite the same now a days. And then adult swim came along and even then, its changed, too. They don't play a lot of good stuff anymore. Ie (The Brak Show, Space Ghost, Baby Blues, Sealab 2021. And then Sealab 2021 and The Brak Show started to change... I guess I must be the only one to be dissappointed with that.

I was a big fan of all the classic nick shows, Doug, Eat my shorts, Pete and Pete...hell even Dude ranch was alright...in small doses.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']:[

I should have specified that I meant terrible as in corny terrible not terribly dumb. Just how you mentioned how you don't realize something so corny as a kid.

*sigh*

Cartoons aren't quite the same now a days. And then adult swim came along and even then, its changed, too. They don't play a lot of good stuff anymore. Ie (The Brak Show, Space Ghost, Baby Blues, Sealab 2021. And then Sealab 2021 and The Brak Show started to change... I guess I must be the only one to be dissappointed with that.[/quote]

:] point taken.

Gargoyles didn't suit my fancy. I thought it was too serious to be a cartoon. I'm sure if I was a bit more mature when it came out I would've enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back