The OTTer That Couldn't Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Will']The Danger With Rhetorical Questions
Tech Support | Dallas, TX, USA
Me: “Thank you for calling ******, how can I help you?”

Customer: “I am in the back office and someone told me that we were supposed to be able to use wireless keyboards, so I cut the cable.”

Me: “You… cut the cable?”

Customer: “Yes, and now it doesn’t work.”

Me: “You cut the cable on your keyboard, and now it doesn’t work?”

Customer: “Yes”

Me: “You’re going to have to buy a new keyboard.”

Customer: “Why? I was told we could use wireless keyboards.”

Me: “That is not a wireless keyboard.”

Customer: “Yes it is.”

Me: “Just because you cut the cord does not make it wireless.”

Customer: “Can’t you just make it work?”

Me: “Does your phone have a cable?”

Customer: “Yes.”

Me: “If you cut it, do you think your phone will work?”

Customer: *line disconnects after 20 seconds of silence*[/quote]:lol: wow

[quote name='crystalklear64']fucking computers ruined cartoons.

Also, I'd never seen this before, but damn, how did I miss out on this version of Batman? That shit is awesome. Joker fucks up Robin to the point of insanity and Batman goes ape shit on him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QPGqqLYSjg

That is awesome.[/quote]

I think that's in the uncut non-american version dvd. So I've heard.

[quote name='marten']Someone should tell Mojimbo that ebay is doing their 30 percent off yet again.

I'm seeing some old HDMI Premiums going for 140ish after the 30 percent.[/quote]

I bought an LCD monitor and a computer case with that shizzzz. Should be getting a little over $100 back.

Speaking of which, my computer is almost built. Just waiting for my DVD-RW drive to come in.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']I think that's in the uncut non-american version dvd. So I've heard.[/quote]

I don't think so...I have that DVD and I think its the same.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did you only get the Gay Cartoons for $$$$as channel?[/QUOTE]
I think I still have the club membership card around here somewhere...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That one is coming out on DVD this Tuesday the 10th:
[/QUOTE]
...damnit.

[quote name='JolietJake']Their was also an awful lot of Arthurian legend too, i seem to remember them actually visiting Avalon.[/quote]

Wow, I haven't watched that shit in a long time. I'm about to bust out the first season dvd Teef bought me. I do remember them visiting Avalon. I'm sure shit will make a lot more sense now that I've watched it 10 years later.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Were those old 360s new or used, marten?[/quote]

"Returned from retail stores."

20gb flavor with the trimmings.

I don't doubt with a little perusing, you could find one new for close to that range.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Wow, I haven't watched that shit in a long time. I'm about to bust out the first season dvd Teef bought me. I do remember them visiting Avalon. I'm sure shit will make a lot more sense now that I've watched it 10 years later.[/quote]
Won't be on those, they didn't get into the traveling until the second season i think. I remember characters from "a mid summer night's dream" showing up too.

So that's why you haven't gone to bed.

------------------------------------

That would really suck if my Xbox RROD'ed on November 6th.

[quote name='JolietJake']Won't be on those, they didn't get into the traveling until the second season i think. I remember characters from "a mid summer night's dream" showing up too.[/quote]

You really remember these well.

Sigh @ this woman all over the news at a McCain rally who is given a microphone.

"I... I... I just can't trust Obama. He... He's an Arab."

[quote name='Will']The Danger With Rhetorical Questions
Tech Support | Dallas, TX, USA
Me: “Thank you for calling ******, how can I help you?”

Customer: “I am in the back office and someone told me that we were supposed to be able to use wireless keyboards, so I cut the cable.”

Me: “You… cut the cable?”

Customer: “Yes, and now it doesn’t work.”

Me: “You cut the cable on your keyboard, and now it doesn’t work?”

Customer: “Yes”

Me: “You’re going to have to buy a new keyboard.”

Customer: “Why? I was told we could use wireless keyboards.”

Me: “That is not a wireless keyboard.”

Customer: “Yes it is.”

Me: “Just because you cut the cord does not make it wireless.”

Customer: “Can’t you just make it work?”

Me: “Does your phone have a cable?”

Customer: “Yes.”

Me: “If you cut it, do you think your phone will work?”

Customer: *line disconnects after 20 seconds of silence*[/QUOTE]
That's awesome.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How long before that cashback $ gets back to you?[/quote]

60, and 7 for it to post to Paypal.

A while, but worth it for bigger/won't find discounted items.

Me too, zewone!

I searched my Gmail and had emails from charlieoscardelta from over a year ago so I had to have qualified and all I got was the standard 99 points.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I thought you guys already got in?

I migrated and still nothing has shown up.[/QUOTE]

What made you think we got in?

[quote name='zewone']What made you think we got in?[/quote]

The spanish site from a while back, the french site today...and you guys were offline when Joe got the code...I just figured you guys were playing.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hmm, when were those Forza/Marvel Elites from? I'm a little scared of dropping $400 and ending up with a Lite On anyways.[/quote]

I can tell you the ones I ordered from Dell were from Team FDOU and Lot number 0816.

That was the original sticker on them before they slapped the "hey, it's a bundle now" sticker over it.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The spanish site from a while back, the french site today...and you guys were offline when Joe got the code...I just figured you guys were playing.[/QUOTE]

Those codes haven't been sent out yet, and I was at work.

Well, I got screwed out of $53.19. Ordered a book from someone on half.com and it's been a month and a half and I never received it. I don't think I should give the user negative feedback because they gave me delivery confirmation and when I checked the status, it was shown as delivered. Lost in the mail, stolen or something; either way I can't figure it out, and the more I think about it the more I get pissed off.

I don't think I'll be seeing that money ever again.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Hmm, when were those Forza/Marvel Elites from? I'm a little scared of dropping $400 and ending up with a Lite On anyways.[/quote]

I have one of those.

Rocko, do you have a video of that woman?

Apparently some woman from CNN talked to her afterwards and she said that even if he wasn't an Arab, he was still Muslim so she's still afraid.

:/

[quote name='Rocko']Apparently some woman from CNN talked to her afterwards and she said that even if he wasn't an Arab, he was still Muslim so she's still afraid.

:/[/QUOTE]

It sucks that racism will decide the victor.

I legit had a dream last night that John McCain won the election. When I woke up I felt like I wanted to throw up. :cool:

What good would that do, Temporaryscars?

I have a Premium Marvel/Forza bundle purchased around Thanksgiving of last year that has a Ben-Q drive. Not sure if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back