The OTTer That Couldn't Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for bread. I got to get a full day of gaming in before I have to start hitting the grindstone again and focusing on school.

Has anyone done a hard drive mod on their 360 yet?

I'm definitely interested in dropping something much larger than the notebook 120gb into that stupid little case ala the PS3, especially with the "copy game to harddrive" feature coming up.

[quote name='Mojimbo']fuck, I was about to buy it too.

http://www.360drives.com/profile/3382

It doesn't even make any sense. :whistle2:?

If it's no big deal then how about you swap me 360s then, $$$io.[/QUOTE]

Gee, that sounds like a great idea! Inconvenience myself AND send away my good 360 to some dick I know over the Internet so he can send me his busted POS back!

You already knew that it was a BenQ. :whistle2:?

You're a dumbass, Moxio. You didn't even fix your shit yourself.

(I won't go any further on that, Rybread.)

[quote name='Mojimbo']You already knew that it was a BenQ. :whistle2:?

(I won't go any further on that, Rybread.)[/QUOTE]

You're right, I didn't. :cool: Still, I'm just saying there ARE tools out there to use to kick the LiteOn to the curb.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You already knew that it was a BenQ. :whistle2:?

(I won't go any further on that, Rybread.)[/QUOTE]

You = that $$$$a. Pulling back without me even asking.

The discussion we have had tonight is kind of teetering on the line of objectionable, but several of us did just drop dollars on new consoles. :cool:

I want to enter that DS tournament, but I'm having a tough time choosing my division. The Edge division has a lower entry fee, but only slightly, where as the DS division has a veritable cyclone of worthy competitors, but it costs more and I'm not sure if I need the extra glory winning in that division would bring me.

[quote name='marten']Has anyone done a hard drive mod on their 360 yet?

I'm definitely interested in dropping something much larger than the notebook 120gb into that stupid little case ala the PS3, especially with the "copy game to harddrive" feature coming up.[/QUOTE]

Even if you put something larger than 120GBs in there, it will only recognize 120, 60, or 20GBs, depending on the hack you use. It's something about the way 360 codes their shit.

[quote name='zewone']Even if you put something larger than 120GBs in there, it will only recognize 120, 60, or 20GBs, depending on the hack you use. It's something about the way 360 codes their shit.[/quote]

So bigger drives will be worthless until Microsoft codes them into the system to work?

Bastards. Ripping apart one of those 320 WD externals would have been a nice thing to do.

[quote name='marten']So bigger drives will be worthless until Microsoft codes them into the system to work?

Bastards. Ripping apart one of those 320 WD externals would have been a nice thing to do.[/QUOTE]

Did you get those from the Target clearance?

I did. Dropped one into a PS3, and was going to save the other for the 360.

Guess I can always drop that one into the ol' notebook. 100gb is getting a bit thin.

The luxury of having some ghetto Targets within striking distance.

For all the 42 dollar Lost Odysseys still on the shelf, they occasionally pull dumb shit and either mismark or miskey electronics. Doesn't hurt that they have one of those scanner boxes right on that aisle either.

I still paid $50 a piece for them, but it beats $100.

[quote name='Moxio']I'll take that as a yes.[/quote]

How about you stay there, and I don't yoink your tennis racket?

You don't even drink beer. :cry:

Now I'm taking your 360 and sending it to Mojimbo.

I won't even have him send his back to replace it. I'll just set a rock there. Or a cup of dirt.

The judge would never believe me.

I couldn't pass it off as self defense.

Chances are I'd get tagged with a hate crime. And when I pleaded that Mox came after me with a tennis racket, I'd get an extra 5 years for being a pussy.

tiredforawhile (2:52:25 AM): You gotta murder him, man.
tiredforawhile (2:52:26 AM): ;x
marteniwtm (2:52:40 AM): what's he done to you?
marteniwtm (2:52:50 AM): I mean, at least save the murder for someone worthwhile.
marteniwtm (2:52:54 AM): like that jackass jake.

marten posts once every blue moon and he wants to murder that kid too! :cool:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh shit, I gave away all my points to st0neface, Rei No Otaku and becuzimbrown.

Sorry, mang.

:grouphug:[/quote]
Can you believe this black asshole?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Can you believe this black asshole?[/quote]

He passed up on a $120 360....so yes, yes I can believe him. :cool:

[quote name='marten']He passed up on a $120 360....so yes, yes I can believe him. :cool:[/quote]
I want a $120 360. What did mo-dumbass do this time?

Did you check the guy's feedback, marten? Doesn't it seem strange to you that he would be selling nothing but clothes and all of a sudden he puts up a bunch of brand new 360 premiums with an insanely low BIN?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I want a $120 360. What did mo-dumbass do this time?[/quote]

Passed on an ebay deal for an older NIB premium system for 140 shipped priority.

Guaranteed !Lite-On....but he wants an eleet instead. :cool:

And yes, I saw the feedback. I also saw that it was flawless, and that paypal's backing him for 2k.

Also, that little blip about offering one of his deals a full refund because of a scratch on the clarinet didn't hurt matters either. If I get burned, it'll be the first time in 8 years on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back