The OTTer That Couldn't Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you check the guy's feedback, marten? Doesn't it seem strange to you that he would be selling nothing but clothes and all of a sudden he puts up a bunch of brand new 360 premiums with an insanely low BIN?[/quote]
Hahaha, you're stupid.

I also wish that the 360 HDD was easily replaceable. I got a couple of 120s for $20 a piece about a month back and I couldn't so shit with them so I sold 'em.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Well, I am known for doing MusicNoteLess-like things.

...[/quote]
You gotta break that habit.

That guy is Mexican stupid.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Hahaha, you're stupid.

I also wish that the 360 HDD was easily replaceable. I got a couple of 120s for $20 a piece about a month back and I couldn't so shit with them so I sold 'em.[/QUOTE]

You're dumb. Easily hackable for the 360.

[quote name='zewone']You're dumb. Easily hackable for the 360.[/quote]
It didn't seem very easy. Plus, I thought it only accepted a specific brand of HD.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nothing wrong with Mexicans. :nottalking:[/quote]
There's a difference between Mexican and Mexican.

C'mon mang, you know me better than that.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Thanks for posting this here for us to not care about.[/QUOTE]

Way to be a cunt..Captain "everything I post is golden".

Morning OTT. Had to wake up at 6:30 today 'cause the rest of my family is going in a 5k and they want to be there to take photos and shit.

With that, Later.

Morning ladies and germs.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:drool: at Skellington.[/quote]

Oh hell yes.

[quote name='darthbudge']Morning OTT. Had to wake up at 6:30 today 'cause the rest of my family is going in a 5k and they want to be there to take photos and shit.

With that, Later.[/quote]

Budge is back :whee:

EDIT: Joe Biden has a bit of a duckbutt thing going on.

Oh, b-munch: Did you get that shit to work?

And I challenge you to see Flesh for Frankenstein. :D

[quote name='Brak']Oh, b-munch: Did you get that shit to work?

And I challenge you to see Flesh for Frankenstein. :D[/QUOTE]

Is your asking me for the 10th time whether it worked, and knowing I've responded yes, actually a subtle hint for me to ship out the goods? If so, I'll have it out today.

G*dammit...

I miss 4-ish pages of cartoon talk cause I went out...

:whistle2:(

Couple of things regarding the declining quality of cartoons: there are 3 main reasons cartoons suck now

1. Ted Turner
2. Congress
3. Jaime Kneller

1. Ted Turner started it in the 80's when he was on a buying binge and bought WB and continued in the 90's with Hanna Barbera to populate his Cartoon Network idea. Anyone remember when the local UHF channels, ABC and CBS would all show Looney Tunes? Ted killed that. Ted also stopped showing LT on CN when Political Correctness was rampant in the 90's. And with HB and WB under the same coporate umbrella, former rivalries died...

2. The Children's Television Act of 1990 and increased enforcement of that act in the mid 90's(?). Networks decided that it was easier/cheaper to make most shows have the 'E/I'.

3. Jaime Kneller is a bastard who will rot in hell forever. As head of Kids WB in the 90's he killed Animaniacs for Hysteria. He also killed Freakazoid. But his his biggest sin was figuring out it was cheaper to import Anime than to create original content. His first import? Pokemon...

-------------------------

And LP 'your' a dumbass. There is a DVD with that Return of the Joker sequence included. It's here:

http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Beyond..._bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1223727092&sr=8-1

What happened is that when RotJ was being made, a decision was made to neuter it. I'm sure there's a site that lists the differences somewhere.

The uncut version was leaked on P2P networks around the same time as the :baby: DVD was released. Then an online petiton got the uncut version 3(?) years later on DVD

fridgeliftertheanimatedseries.gif

Speaking of cartoons - it seems like every Cartoon Network show looks the same. They all have thick, bold outlines and/or squarish body dimensions. Also, I understand kids have a high tolerance for shitty entertainment, but I still can't believe any of them watch/enjoy Total Drama Island.

I miss those What a Cartoon / Cartoon Cartoons (or whatever they were called) that Cartoon Network produced: Dexter's Lab, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, etc.

Cartoons were still on course, then... Toonami / anime destroyed Cartoon Network.

I am stunned that Ed, Edd n Eddy lasted so long.

(

Fun fact: In mythology, Atlas actually holds the atmosphere (sky) around the Earth. Not the actual Earth itself.

EDIT: I don't go out of my way to watch it but Camp Lazlow is somewhat entertaining. Also, I wish Cartoon Network would just air adult swim shows and anime.

Fun fact: In real life, Graystone actually holds Demolition Man while Demolition man holds the refrigerator. Not the actual refrigerator itself.

I picture Graystone in the kitchen of a Golden Corral stirring the cheese in a freshly opened can.

(the can has a generic white label that simply states in black text "CHEESE")

Demo Mang, mang

-----------------------------

This teenage b*tch is turrible in Clone Wars...

Her and the Battle Droids drag it down

:whistle2:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back