The OTTer That Couldn't Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years from now, when the US is like the movie Idiocracy, people are going to think Mike Judge was some kind of prophet.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']wasn't John Kerry ahead in the polls back in 2000? Look how that turned out. I really fucking hope we don't get another Bush.[/quote]

:[ It's too bad I read that.

09_sophie_marceau_001.jpg

Jimbo, I think I'm going to give this one a shot:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Microsoft-Xbox-360-Premium-Edition-System-Game-Console_W0QQitemZ260298777415QQcmdZViewItem

I'll let you know how it turns out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thekeybladewars']I want to see Milk. I still haven't seen Choke. They aren't even showing it at any of the theaters near here. Lame![/QUOTE]The trailer looked pretty sick. Being in Texas, I greatly enjoyed the lingering homophobic tension lingering in the theater both times I've seen it. :cool:

That's cool marten.

This makes me more confident in buying a Holiday bundle.

http://www.360drives.com/list?v_pack=3&v_drive=4&v_perpage=50&sort=mfrdate&desc=1

I'm hoping the guys who reported LOs on Slickdeals were just being assholes.

It broke. Microsoft usually replaces the motherboards and DVD drives on RROD boxes. Those DVD drives are now Lite On brands. Lite On brand drives are garbage. My 3 year RROD warranty will expire within the next umm 8 months so it's best to hot potato it while I still can and start fresh.

Do I need to make a Live.com account before I buy it to get cashback?

Makes you wonder what they do with all those "other" DVD drives.

Perhaps buried next to all the E.T. cartridges....????

[quote name='Moxio']FEAR was a great game. You like it, Sneaky?[/quote]

Yea, it was pretty awesome. Ending was great too. Now, the wait for Project Origin begins.

Ugh, goodnight, CAG.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The trailer looked pretty sick. Being in Texas, I greatly enjoyed the lingering homophobic tension lingering in the theater both times I've seen it. :cool:[/quote]

:D Well, glad you enjoyed that.

Can't wait to see how Sean Penn does on the big screen. Undoubtedly well, I'm sure.

Well, good luck with your console troubles, Mojimbo. I feel for ya.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do I need to make a Live.com account before I buy it to get cashback?[/quote]

A cashback account? Yar, I think so...I think it just ties into a hotmail account, though.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I am tempted to follow marten and grab that premium for 140 after cash back.[/quote]

At worst, it makes a decent backup console.

At best, it helps someone else out when they need an older model.

Yeah, and make sure that 30% banner shows up before you buy it.

The screen before you commit to the purchase actually shows it saying "Congrats, you're saving 30 percent (60.00) on this transaction, blah blah 60 days, etc."

Ok, last question.

How do I know if I'm gonna get charged tax on it? Would that show up on that same final confirmation screen?

(Found an auction I liked located in Texas but it didn't mention taxes at all in the description, unlike the others I've seen.)

The free shipping sort of sealed it for me.

I figure that alone is worth 20 bucks....so 119 (less than a ps2) for an older 360 is a steal.

It says in the auction whether they charge tax in the state they're in.

There was 1 left after Casey bought his...better hurry it up.

I'm going for an Elite, I kinda need the 120GB hard drive and those auctions seem more secure since they're nearly all inflated Dell bundles.

Thanks for the help, guys.

[quote name='marten']The free shipping sort of sealed it for me.

I figure that alone is worth 20 bucks....so 119 (less than a ps2) for an older 360 is a steal.[/QUOTE]

That put me over the top as well. After I sell all the junk I probably can get the console cost down to right around 100 bucks (I don't need a third hard drive).

$$$$a those elites cost too much. Rock out with the 20 gig until EB has that 20 percent off xbox accessories coupon again. Less risk and overall a lower cost. After you sell the 20 gig drive you probably can construct a bundle for 200 or so.

They didn't start sticking Lite-Ons in Elites until like April of 08 so I should be good if they're actually Holiday bundles.

One of the people in the dell thread on CAG said that they got a holiday bundle and it was manufactured this spring. That scared me off of those.

I know that piracy is a big reason for the switch, but I still don't know why MS went with lite on. I have had two of their computer drives and both of them sucked dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back