The Red, Spiky Hair OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Gwen, did you really write up a list of OTTers that should have their tagging abilities removed to hand over to The Man?[/QUOTE]
I think that was Shri_e4242 or w_?b.

It's pretty nice, but I don't count my calories as much anymore since I really cut back on snacking.

I think I've used the app a dozen times or so.

474px-Hat_magazine.png

No, LP.

--

Did anyone else get this PM?

"can u plz lend me a quick hand :) i only see u on so can i ask a quick favor?"

(From some no-name CAG)

:whistle2:|

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You should legally change it to Jo8hua...I wonder if they'd let you :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
I already did...

I definitely need to increase my exercise. It's a vicious cycle between getting home and being exhausted and being exhausted because you're not exercising.

LP, 2 for $50 is ridiculous for shorts. Just be a real CAG and get the exact same shorts at Old Navy for $13.50.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can hook up Blink tickets for SoCal. It's pretty much a hometown show for them and pretty much all of the list spots are spoken for. If you don't mind going up to San Fran for the show, I can help you out but SoCal is really hard - I've asked everyone I know, and no luck. I might buy lawn seats just to go for $20 since there's no fees on those.

It's super cool how some $$$$$$ from Israel compromised my Paypal account. :cool:

If we ever meet, Yoram Brami, I'll kick your big Hebrew nose into your brain.

[quote name='crystalklear64']any awesome deals going on today that i should not miss out on?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. My Steam contest.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thanks for checking JJSP...I just hope to get through on Livenation this coming Saturday. Have they announced pricing yet?[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen anything other than the $20 lawn seats (no fees on those). I know they're trying to keep prices down, so I'd expect probably $60/40/20 or in that range.

Going to see Joel McHale at The Wiltern too. Livenation can fuck off with $16 service charges on $40 tickets.

I was tempted to get the Dynex for my gf, but I don't want it to get her a bad tv. Some of the comments on slick deals make it seem like garbage.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened, L2?[/QUOTE]
Paypal actually detected that it was fraud and called me and restricted my account. They refunded my money; I changed my password, verified my account, canceled my checking card and requested a new one, and am waiting for tomorrow (when it's not Memorial Day) to hit up BofA to get the false charge squared with them.

Moxio:
Your workout ravaged my body. Started with 15 minutes on the treadmill. Even at low weights for each of the exercises, I was dying. I had to take a break in the middle of the second so I didn't puke. I couldn't even fucking do 10 chin ups. Gotta start somewhere though, right? Can't wait till I get this creatine from my madre's friend.

As soon as it was over I ruined it by going to arby's and blasting two ham melts. :D

Whoa, take it easy, DP. Before you start taking creatine make sure you understand what to do with it; it's very easy to take too much, take it at the wrong time, take it with the wrong stuff, and take it with not enough water (creatine will dehydrate you really easily if you let it).

Oh, and don't sabotage yourself with garbage.

[quote name='Moxio']Whoa, take it easy, DP. Before you start taking creatine make sure you understand what to do with it; it's very easy to take too much, take it at the wrong time, take it with the wrong stuff, and take it with not enough water (creatine will dehydrate you really easily if you let it).

Oh, and don't sabotage yourself with garbage.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll read up on it before I start taking it.

And yeah, I knew I shouldn't have gone there, but I was starving and I figured ham melts couldn't be that bad.

EDIT: No teef. I mean :twoguns: Those ham melts are dicks. Assholes had it coming.

Chinups can be ridiculously difficult even if you're in shape. I could barely do more than a few when I was exercising 4-5 days a week.

So, I know the 3850s can carry sound over DVI, but I think you need to use the DVI-HDMI adapter it came with.

I already have a 15 foot DVI-HDMI cable, I don't want to buy a 15ft HDMI cable and I think I lost my DVI-HDMI adapter that came with the 3850.

Someone give me a solution if you know anything.

I really want to use my soundbar with my PC.

Does anyone know where I can get a legitimate Sony battery cover for my Slim PSP for use with the extended life battery? I bought the battery, but it was the standalone battery with no cover. I got a cover from DealExtreme but it doesn't fit right and causes the UMD door to be loose. :/

Cabin fever at work... :I

I walked 10 or 15 minutes out into the woods, out back, and discovered a full-blown lake. :shock:

[quote name='Liquid 2']PM me your address again, Zew. I've got a DVI-HDMI adapter that's yours for shipping.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DarthPuma']Zew, if that one doesn't work for some reason, I found this on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI--DVI-to-HDM...temQQimsxZ20090522?IMSfp=TL090522155005r27998[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the offer, but I'm not sure if I need a specific ATI DVI-HDMI adapter (since DVI isn't supposed to carry sound, they are made in a different matter).

I was also hoping to not have to buy a 15ft HDMI cable (which I would need to do if I used the adapter).

I think I'm SOL.

[quote name='Rocko']Where's prmononoke when you need him.[/QUOTE]

In this case, the best thing to post would be that "sucka $$$$a" quote, but unfortunately, I didn't save it, and I don't feel like looking it up.

Mojimbo knows where it is, though.

Damn Brak. You walk 15 minutes away from where I work and you either are at a baseball stadium or in a really bad part of town.

Well, let me know if you end up needing it.
What's soundbar?

----

Going on an 11.5 mile bike ride to a friend's place, in 90 degree weather :I , where we're gonna work out. Gonna be so dang tired. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back