The Red, Spiky Hair OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armani cologne is the best. Code and Attitude are fantastic. Acqua di Gio seems to be popular though it isn't my thing.

[quote name='Rocko']Armani cologne is the best. Code and Attitude are fantastic. Acqua di Gio seems to be popular though it isn't my thing.[/QUOTE]

My next cologne will be Code. My newest maxim had one of those sample pages of it. It smells so dang good.

If anyone is looking for a monitor for use with their 360 or PS3, the 24 inch dell 16x9's are on sale for 200. http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-7345 They look pretty nice, I'd get one if I was able to.

[quote name='tiredfornow']just testing something.

EDIT: Weird, if you make a post in all caps it makes your entire post in lower case now. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Heh, never knew that.

[quote name='darthbudge']COD4 on Veteran is really tough. Stupid nades keep killing me in the TV station.[/QUOTE]

It only gets worse.

[quote name='zewone']It only gets worse.[/QUOTE]

Ayup. Though to be fair, that's the first major chokepoint... if you can clear that, you can move on a fair bit before you hit more dog-fuckingly, mind-numbingly retarded level design.

did a police academy style driving course today. Then did an ambush reaction exercise where we got attacked with paintballs. Then we learned how to ram through a blocking vehicle. Finished off with learning how to get out of the pit maneuver that cops usually do. All in all it was an awesome day. Can't wait till tomorrow when we get to do the pit maneuver on others, then do a rollover simulator while under a Teargas type of attack immediately afterwards.

I've always wanted to get tazed. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, but it seems like the kind of thing that would be worth doing once. Like jumping out of a plane or being in a room full of mustard gas.

In other news, I really need an electric pencil sharpener in my room. All I have is the crappy plastic middle school ones.

Making up lists of things I will need for college is a lot harder than figured. I also need to prepare to go talk to the financial aid people at the school tomorrow.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ayup. Though to be fair, that's the first major chokepoint... if you can clear that, you can move on a fair bit before you hit more dog-fuckingly, mind-numbingly retarded level design.[/QUOTE]

The only thing that was really all that bad was the infinitely respawning enemies, but they're fixing that with MW2.

I hope you're not referring to that super PR response from the GI interview when the guy put them on the spot. Read the quote again and you'll see that they didn't actually say that they were getting rid of infinite spawning.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']When it comes to choosing a good bike, "you get what you pay for" seriously rings true. I have a Free Agent 24" that my dad got me a few years ago, and its still riding strong. If you don't want to spend at least $250 on a brand new bike (or $120ish used), then you are in the wrong market.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but then you run the risk of what happened to me, paying $500 for a bike and having it be complete shit.

Hi,,I want to buy this itemA for my nephew as a gift.I would have love to come over and inspect this item my self but due to the distance i could not make it. Meanwhile, I am from the City of Utah but currently am in UK on a business trip but we will do this transaction without any problems. Once the payment is confirmed and i give you my truth so do not disappoint me,you will ship the item to my nephew who is celebrating his 20th birth day . I will send your money through.Paypal, I will add extra money that will cover the shipment.I will pay you for both the cost of the item and shipping cost via USPS Mailing, but you can still find out the shipping cost via USPS if you wish. So, kindly send your paypal address but if do not have paypal account you can provide your full names and contact address with zip code of your area for payment via money order because I want this item to get to my nephew before his birth day. I will send my nephew's shipping details to you once I receive your payment information. Please make sure all these information are correct to avoid wrong payment.
David Mark +447035996234

Hello, my peoples!
I have to say Delicious Library 2 for Mac is really helping me with cataloging my boxes so I can pack and organize my shizznit.

I might as well throw my schedule up here.

Before every workout I run for 20-25 minutes. I start at 5.5 mph and increase it .5 mph every 5 minutes.

Then depending on the day I do... (3 sets, 10 reps)

Chest
- Bench Press
- Decline Press
- Incline Press
- Peck Lift
- Seated Fly

Back
- Dead-lifts
- Bent Over Rows
- Squats
- Good Mornings
- Lateral Pulldowns

Arms
- Hammer Curl
- Preacher Curl
- Bicep Curl
- Tricep Pulldown
- Skull Crushers

Legs/shoulders
- Squats
- Side Shoulder Extensions
- Leg Extensions
- Front Shoulder Extensions
- Shrugs
- Sled Press

On the other days I rest or go for a jog if I feel bored.

I have an old HDD that I still have music on from my old PC...it uses serial connection, my new PC uses SATA connection...what's the easiest/cheapest way for me to get it hooked up to transfer over the data to my new SATA HDD?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yeah, but then you run the risk of what happened to me, paying $500 for a bike and having it be complete shit.[/QUOTE]

Haha, did you do any research before you purchased it? There are some very nice bikes you can get for 500 clams (mine was a cool $400). Take a trip down to your local bike store and ask some questions. If you want a road bike, ask 'em what they think would be good for you. I prefer 24" one-speed cruisers over any other type of cycle, so I got a light, aluminum frame FA. Makes sense for me, as I need it to haul ass and be easily transportable. My dad got the upgraded version, which is a steel frame (!) 24" cruiser. Needless to say, he's a hefty dude, and I can barely get up a hill on his bike :lol:

Just curious, what type of cycle did you get for $500 that crapped out on you?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have an old HDD that I still have music on from my old PC...it uses serial connection, my new PC uses SATA connection...what's the easiest/cheapest way for me to get it hooked up to transfer over the data to my new SATA HDD?[/QUOTE]

Open your PC up. Current motherboards still support PATA drives.

[quote name='Trakan']The only thing that was really all that bad was the infinitely respawning enemies, but they're fixing that with MW2.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's what I was mostly referring to.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Haha, did you do any research before you purchased it? There are some very nice bikes you can get for 500 clams (mine was a cool $400). Take a trip down to your local bike store and ask some questions. If you want a road bike, ask 'em what they think would be good for you. I prefer 24" one-speed cruisers over any other type of cycle, so I got a light, aluminum frame FA. Makes sense for me, as I need it to haul ass and be easily transportable. My dad got the upgraded version, which is a steel frame (!) 24" cruiser. Needless to say, he's a hefty dude, and I can barely get up a hill on his bike :lol:

Just curious, what type of cycle did you get for $500 that crapped out on you?[/QUOTE]

The asshole who sold me my bike didn't really know what he was doing. Now I want disc brakes on my bike and I can't do it without overhauling everything. It's a fucking fiasco. :bomb:

Time to make an order to monoprice...thought I had an extra SATA cable for my 1TB that I was about to install but I can't seem to find it...might also get one of these for my TV

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082807&p_id=5082&seq=1&format=2

--------

I have to remember to pre-order Prototype at GS, I want the action figure:
Proto_bonusLG.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Time to make an order to monoprice...thought I had an extra SATA cable for my 1TB that I was about to install but I can't seem to find it...might also get one of these for my TV

http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10828&cs_id=1082807&p_id=5082&seq=1&format=2

--------
[/QUOTE]

Shit, that's an economical wall mount... I wonder if it's quality and if it'd work with my 42" Westy... Their iPhone car chargers gargle w/ copious amounts of donkey jizz.

--

I also wonder if that action figure is given to you at the time you pick up the game -- I have $5 floating in credit... I've been waiting for something cool to switch my RE5 preorder to...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Haha, did you do any research before you purchased it? There are some very nice bikes you can get for 500 clams (mine was a cool $400). Take a trip down to your local bike store and ask some questions. If you want a road bike, ask 'em what they think would be good for you. I prefer 24" one-speed cruisers over any other type of cycle, so I got a light, aluminum frame FA. Makes sense for me, as I need it to haul ass and be easily transportable. My dad got the upgraded version, which is a steel frame (!) 24" cruiser. Needless to say, he's a hefty dude, and I can barely get up a hill on his bike :lol:

Just curious, what type of cycle did you get for $500 that crapped out on you?[/QUOTE]

I'm looking to get a good road bike pretty soon. What shop did you go to? I've heard good things about University Cycles (I think that's their name...).

The 11.5 mile ride I finished earlier was on a heavy ass bike with no gear switching (well, no gear switching since it broke because it's a cheap piece of shit), so some hills were terrible.

Hey Liquid, you might check out a shop called FreeWheelin' it is near UT's campus and has great people working there. That is where I got my bike at.

Car accident right in front of my house just a bit ago. Took about 45 seconds for the whole neighborhood to come out. I didn't see any good looking chicks to chop it up with so I just chilled looking out the window til I saw some friends of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back