The Red, Spiky Hair OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Oh hai[/QUOTE]

:speaktothehand:

we were in harrisburg at lunch time friday and we took 22 back today but you were nowhere to be found.

[quote name='Trakan']Brak, if/when you see this, Gears later tonight?[/QUOTE]
Do you have your router back?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Shit, that's an economical wall mount... I wonder if it's quality and if it'd work with my 42" Westy... Their iPhone car chargers gargle w/ copious amounts of donkey jizz.

--

I also wonder if that action figure is given to you at the time you pick up the game -- I have $5 floating in credit... I've been waiting for something cool to switch my RE5 preorder to...[/QUOTE]

I have that in black. Works perfectly. Just remember to soap the bolts when you drill into the studs and Chika is going to need to help you mount it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have that in black. Works perfectly. Just remember to soap the bolts when you drill into the studs and Chika is going to need to help you mount it.[/QUOTE]

I'm so not touching that line...but will giggle like a schoolgirl instead.

Been cleaning SNES carts all day. Decided to hook it up in the living room with the Wii and PS3. I looked at the setup and told Pixie, "Hmmm...it's kinda interesting that I skipped two Nintendo generations there. And it's not that we don't have a GameCube or N64...I figured I'd just hook up the last Nintendo console that actually kicked ass."

[quote name='Brak']Do you have your router back?[/QUOTE]

Nah, but I still hope we can play tonight. We already have you, me, and casey.

Oh wow. I met the voice of Sheva from RE5 and I didn't even know it. :lol:

001.jpg

she's super skinny but mad toned.

Coming To America is fucking laughs.

Arena usher - "I will cherish this experience forever."
Lisa "Who was that?"
Akeem "Just a man I met in the restroom."

[quote name='Liquid 2']Guinavere is back? :O[/QUOTE]I'm trying.

[quote name='Maklershed']Where the hell have you been? We were all worried sick. :cry:[/QUOTE]Life has been really, really... bad.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Gwen, did you really write up a list of OTTers that should have their tagging abilities removed to hand over to The Man?[/QUOTE]Yeah, taking care of my Mum as she's dying, i've had the time and interest to spend making up some list about freaing tags... Un freaking believable. If someone made a list of otters or anyone who needed tags revoked, it wasnt me.

[quote name='zewone']What I read (and what I've been doing) is that it's "best" to sprint as fast as you can and than catch your breath while walking and than when you're ready to sprint again.

This gets your heart rate going as fast as possible and it keeps your heart rate up while walking (so you're still burning a ton of calories, rather than if you just stopped to catch your breath). The idea seems sound.[/QUOTE]

I tried to get into a running/jogging/sprinting routine a few months ago , partly for exercise/health reasons , and partly to be able to get to work quicker than the 15-20 minutes it takes for me to walk to the store. I tried doing exactly that , sprint as long and as fast as I could until I was winded , then walk until I caught my breath then run again. All that ended getting me was my legs burning and super sore for almost a week after doing it. :(

[quote name='Mojimbo']Calm down, I'm was referring to when you actually said that you did that, months ago.[/QUOTE]I honestly dont even know or remember that, but i take your word for it.

night.

How did you guys miss that meeting like 2 months ago?

---

Has anyone read/bought a Kindle book on their iPhone? Is it easy to navigate? How does it keep track of chapters?

(I sent a sample of The Road to my phone but I think that book is one long chapter/has no chapters.)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have that in black. Works perfectly. Just remember to soap the bolts when you drill into the studs and Chika is going to need to help you mount it.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have a tilt one... how much does the color matter -- only that you can see it from the side? I mean, I could always just spray paint a silver/white one black with appliance paint, right?

I hate having to get up so early most of the week. Especially since i know i'm going to sit here bored out of my mind for 8 hours.

Wow, they really fucked up the story in Bionic Commando. Definitely not buying that now. Might rent it sometime. Bought Rearmed last night for 400 MS points, can't wait to get home and start playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back