The Red, Spiky Hair OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks pretty cool:

littlebigplanetjudgedreddcostumeadorable260509580.jpg

Wonder when we'll get Judge Dredd on Blu-Ray :whistle2:k

[quote name='tiredfornow']Demolition Man was the movie where Taco Bell was the only thing to eat, right?[/QUOTE]

And Sting sang the Theme Song...yep.

[quote name='lordwow']Judge Dredd could be good if it was rebooted. It had a good concept, the script and acting sucked.[/QUOTE]

IAHUMTHULAWL! - Sly Stallone

Translation:
I am the law.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Demolition Man was the movie where Taco Bell was the only thing to eat, right?[/QUOTE]
And the seashells and wesley snipes with blond hair. I thought that new movie sounded stupid until i realized it was basically making fun of action movies.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Just don't talk to them ever again.[/QUOTE]

I haven't talked to them at all. I'm in my room, and I can hear her talking in her yard. She's super loud.

[quote name='Maklershed']How did that three day weekend go by so fast?[/QUOTE]

Not with CAG 3-ways (meetup).

[quote name='TheRock88']happy bday Joshua Rorschach![/QUOTE]

It's brax'd birfday? :whistle2:s Happy birthday, Ebert & Roper. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Manthings image posting was disabled due to some issues we've had with him in the past.
[/QUOTE]

This better be a bad joke...

I see "action figure" and "gina", so that shit better be some Chuplayer blow up doll stuff. If it is, yes, I will buy it. I will also dump the girlfriend and put a ring around the doll's finger.

[quote name='prmononoke']I haven't talked to them at all. I'm in my room, and I can hear her talking in her yard. She's super loud.[/QUOTE]

Maybe she was trying to drown out the racket from your Dance Dance Revolution sessions.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Manthings image posting was disabled due to some issues we've had with him in the past.
[/QUOTE]

What?

It's cheaper at ZipZoomFly, but it's out of stock. They usually don't take too long to come back in stock though. Unless you were in a rush.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Anyone up for a RE: Director's Cut gameshare group on Thursday?

2 bucks a share.[/QUOTE]

Maybe. Depends on if I can get some paypal.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Anyone up for a RE: Director's Cut gameshare group on Thursday?[/QUOTE]

Just wait for Wii REmake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back