The Road Head OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='DT778']You guys gotta stop with this penguin shit. Remember that dude who would post like if he was a horse? That dude was hella annoying.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

That shit is so stupid.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I thought that was normal price?

I did get a little deal on it since I bought it at the BX (ie. no tax and Washington has ridiculous tax) but now that I see I could have just grabbed an arcade and a 20gb hd for 220$.. that could have covered the cost of another game.[/QUOTE]

Probably would've been worth the extra dough to get the 60gb. At that point, you should be guaranteed to have the smaller chips (though everyone should have those by now, though it is a 20gb, so unless you checked the date...), plus you'd be able to do this whole rip games to your HD thing... a lot of CAGs seem to accumulate XBLA titles and DLC, so you'll probably start going through some space and end up wishing for more. :\

[quote name='Moxio']Zew has a soft spot, however, for people who post like they're C-list celebrities. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Who's that?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']:cool:[/QUOTE]

Shaddup, Brown. All you did was edit a Wikipedia article saying you dated a celebrity.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I was referring to games so far that have been released.[/QUOTE]

That's stupid.

First game of January is GOTY.

[quote name='Mojimbo']____ing lame. So adding a new graphics card is now whatever that costs plus $45. :whistle2:|

Hmm, maybe if I quit shitting on him for having a backup 360 and a duck-ass haircut he'll sell it to me for shipping. :cool:[/quote]

Yup...it fucking sucks dude...I'm in the same boat...though after playing Halo 2 on my PC, I think I'm going to stick to RTS games like C&C, Starcraft II, and Diablo III. FPS on PC gives me motion sickness...unless it was just the shitty H2 graphics :whistle2:k

[quote name='DT778']You guys gotta stop with this penguin shit. Remember that dude who would post like if he was a horse? That dude was hella annoying.[/quote]

Even though I've been guilty of this...I totally agree.

[quote name='Moxio']Zl.[/quote]

Ugh...

Also there was "William H. Macy"....never understood what was up with that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

Don't trust Peter. He killed the Dreamcast.[/QUOTE]

Like I give a shit about the DC. :cool:

Peter can't fail me now! :bomb:

Someone just sent me this at work...
jcvh_lg.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LRIypcaIX4

:whistle2:|

[quote name='DT778']You guys gotta stop with this penguin shit. Remember that dude who would post like if he was a horse? That dude was hella annoying.[/quote]
Black globetrotter is angry.

Just looked up my first PC from NewEgg. Baalin'.
TEAC Beige 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive DOS or Windows®3.1X or Windows® 95 or Windows® NT - OEM
$7.75

DDR 128MB|PC2700 C2 DD333-X128 BFL% - OEM
$50.00

LITE-ON CD Burner Black IDE Model LTR-52327S - OEM
$41.99

BenQ Beige IDE DVD-ROM Drive Model 1650P - Retail
Item #: N82E16827101608
$33.49

ASUS A7N8X Deluxe 462(A) NVIDIA nForce2 Ultra 400 ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail
Item #: N82E16813131436
$125.00

CASE PSI 602COMET 300W RET - Retail
$28.00

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ Barton 2.1GHz Socket A Processor Model AXDA3000DKV4E - OEM
$143.00

ATI RADEON 9600PRO 128 Radeon 9600PRO 128MB 128-bit DDR AGP 4X/8X Video Card - Retail
Item #: N82E16814102276
$174.00

COOLER MASTER HAC-L82 80mm Sleeve Cooling Fan/Heatsink - Retail
$12.49

Subtotal $524.23
Order Total $555.22

This is the thing that I say can run tf2 on medium no prob and also my reasoning why if you've bought a PC in the past 4 years, you probably can too ;)

Shut up, crystalklear64.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I just dropped $1000 last week to zero out my credit card as I assume that Chase is gonna try to ambush me and up the APR from 0% to whatever bullshit they charge regularly, otherwise I wouldn't be hesitating on buying a cheap system right now. :whistle2:/

RB2 is awesome, but there is no way it can be GOTY.

MGS4 is winning big time on that, unless GOW2 or Fallout 3 end up being phenomenally good.

[quote name='darthbudge']RB2 is awesome, but there is no way it can be GOTY.

MGS4 is winning big time on that, unless GOW2 or Fallout 3 end up being phenomenally good.[/quote]

RE5.

How did I wake up with ten voicemails, and none of them from my boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back