The Road Head OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']How did I wake up with ten voicemails, and none of them from my boss?[/quote]

*Doesn't have Voicemail and is better off without it* :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']With all the talk of Fable II being GOTY makes me wonder what I missed when I skipped the first one...[/QUOTE]

Nothing.

And where do you see "all the talk"?

The only dumbass saying that is Moxio.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']With all the talk of Fable II being GOTY makes me wonder what I missed when I skipped the first one...[/QUOTE]

A great game.

[quote name='zewone']Nothing.

The only dumbass saying that is Moxio.[/quote]

I should have rephrased it to "all the Moxio talk about Fable II being GOTY..."

[quote name='darthbudge']*Doesn't have Voicemail and is better off without it* :cool:[/QUOTE]

Visual voicemail is the future. But, I think Apple has a patent or something on it.

[quote name='zewone']Nothing.

The only dumbass saying that is Moxio.[/QUOTE]

Gears of War sucks! :cool:

*runs away*

[quote name='zewone']Visual voicemail is the future. But, I think Apple has a patent or something on it.[/quote]

Visual Voicemail would be pretty awesome. But for now if people are gonna leave me a message, I would rather they just text me, or wait until I answer the phone.

[quote name='Maklershed']Damn Wubb, you must be addicted to the cheese again. Eragon?[/QUOTE]

I can't help myself. X-Men is on deck and I'm close to checking if the local EB has Madden 06 in the 50% off bin. (Makes it $2.)

Bought a pimpin Panama Fedora hat today. Looked fucking money with the Santa Ramen I ate earlier tonight.

Well, Visual Voicemail is a reality. It's only on the iPhone though.

Unless you knew that, I can't really tell by the way you phrased that.

[quote name='daphatty']Santa Ramen. Best Ramen joint in the Bay Area... Damn that was good.[/quote]

Never been to a Ramen place...I stick with Beef flavor Top Ramen and the stove top.

[quote name='Brak']Bought a pimpin Panama Fedora hat today. Looked fucking money with the Santa Ramen I ate earlier tonight.[/QUOTE]

beat me to it...

[quote name='zewone']Well, Visual Voicemail is a reality. It's only on the iPhone though.

Unless you knew that, I can't really tell by the way you phrased that.[/quote]

Isn't that only on the 3G iPhone if both parties are in a 3G area though? Or is that Visual Voicemail on other phones. (Which does exist.)

Supposedly the quality of the Iphone calls improves if you turn off 3g.

Also, from yahoo news.

"Teacher OK after crashing into bear on a bicycle."
Where did the bear get a bicycle? Maybe they are the gravest threat to America.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Supposedly the quality of the Iphone calls improves if you turn off 3g..[/quote]

Really? I'll have to give that a shot.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I think I saw that on a t-shirt once.

or a commercial.[/QUOTE]

I'm always getting t-shirts and commercials mixed up.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']When is the Megadeth DLC released?[/QUOTE]

You getting the whole pack? I think I am down. Peace Sells is so much fun that I bet the rest of the pack is money as well.

I know this will be a pack I can only play on hard though.

[quote name='Moxio']It's not as quick and easy to use as 7.

Oh, and gray area = piracy. Your guys' words, not mine.[/quote]

I have a friend who works on websites...he gets free shit all the time...he hooked me up.

Remember when we got our posts and the whole OTT deleted simply for discussing the merits of Photoshop 7.0 versus CS3, Moxio? :cool:

Local connects are great, aren't they, LinkinPrime?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Remember when we got our posts and the whole OTT deleted simply for discussing the merits of Photoshop 7.0 versus CS3, Moxio? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Did you ever end up 'obtaining' it? You know, by downloading the free demo offered by Adobe? :cool:

Yes, I have a friend who works on websites...who gets free shit all the time...he hooked me up with an old, dusty copy he found in a drawer, Moxio!

JFD! How the heck did you fix your 360? You're avoiding my question. :([quote name='Mojimbo']Remember when we got our posts and the whole OTT deleted simply for discussing the merits of Photoshop 7.0 versus CS3, Moxio? :cool:

Local connects are great, aren't they, LinkinPrime?[/quote]:lol: I remember that! I think someone even hinted at you being too poor to afford either one of them. :rofl:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']When is RB DLC always released?[/quote]
I meant what week. :roll:

[quote name='CaseyRyback']You getting the whole pack? I think I am down. Peace Sells is so much fun that I bet the rest of the pack is money as well.

I know this will be a pack I can only play on hard though.[/quote]
I want to.
I might get a few songs, but then I'll probably end up just purchasing the whole thing.

Oh, and fuck Shoulder to the Plow, or whatever.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yes, I have a friend who works on websites...who gets free shit all the time...he hooked me up with an old, dusty copy he found in a drawer, Moxio![/quote]

Hey, how weird...its like the Twilight Zone or something...

The Domino game...maybe :whistle2:k...I like how they made it look like Uno:
dominoti4.png

[quote name='becuzimbrown']How do you check if you still have your infractions? I want to get in to more shenanigans without getting banned :).[/quote]Bottom of your usercp page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back