The Road Head OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Random thought: I wonder if the people that are gay for Yakuza 2 would feel the same if it were on the 360. Or if it were made by an American game studio.[/quote]

Japanese gamers would probably lean more toward having this game made by a Japanese company seeing as the game is called Yakuza. As for American gamers, I don't really give a shit who makes it as long as it doesn't suck too bad. Imagine if a Japanese game dev created "McDonald's! The game!" :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Random thought: I wonder if the people that are gay for Yakuza 2 would feel the same if it were on the 360. Or if it were made by an American game studio.[/quote]
You mean like how people in America are gay for GTA4 and Japanese people not so much?

[quote name='JMEPO']Japanese gamers would probably lean more toward having this game made by a Japanese company seeing as the game is called Yakuza. As for American gamers, I don't really give a shit who makes it as long as it doesn't suck too bad. Imagine if a Japanese game dev created "McDonald's! The game!" :lol:[/QUOTE]
It'd probably be quirky as hell and thus perfect for the target audience.

[quote name='JMEPO']Japanese gamers would probably lean more toward having this game made by a Japanese company seeing as the game is called Yakuza. As for American gamers, I don't really give a shit who makes it as long as it doesn't suck too bad. Imagine if a Japanese game dev created "McDonald's! The game!" :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcfox']You mean like how people in America are gay for GTA4 and Japanese people not so much?[/QUOTE]

:applause:

[quote name='dcfox']You mean like how people in America are gay for GTA4 and Japanese people not so much?[/QUOTE]

That's not what he meant at all.

He's talking about people who live in America who are infatuated with Japan (GGT).

[quote name='crystalklear64']It'd probably be quirky as hell and thus perfect for the target audience.[/quote]

I'd imagine it would involve really nice Japanese people who work at MD fighting off cheeseburgers with the help of an octopus friend. And of course the end boss would be Godzilla.

[quote name='zewone']That's not what he meant at all.

He's talking about people who live in America who are infatuated with Japan (GGT).[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I know what he means. :nottalking:

I just wanted to start trouble :oops:

[quote name='crystalklear64']This is so lame. The only thing standing between me and hd gaming is this fucking plastic encasing and I cannot get it open![/quote]
Brak and Budge are in TF2. Want to join them?

[quote name='crystalklear64']This is so lame. The only thing standing between me and hd gaming is this fucking plastic encasing and I cannot get it open![/QUOTE]

Hammer.

[quote name='dcfox']Brak and Budge are in TF2. Want to join them?[/quote]

I just quit, it was too laggy for me. Lets all play a little later though.

One of the Eragon levels is flying on a dragon around the same loop of a level over and over and over until you kill enough enemies to wear down a health gauge. Said enemies respawn in the same places for every loop. Some parts are okay but that was just turrible.

[quote name='zewone']But you said SATA. Aren't SATAs all masters?[/QUOTE]

Didn't look like it in the BIOS... I'm not that familiar with SATA, you could be right, I could be just painting it into the IDE paradigm.

Yea I can't really play online games till late at night or in in the morning. Internet slow as hell.

Usually thats not a problem, I'll just be a medic or engineer and camp people, but more and more servers are setting their "ping too high kick" things.

Got the thing open, used a hack saw in the groove.

[quote name='JMEPO']Tell me more anus facts please :lol:[/QUOTE]

fine fine, you kids and your poop humor...

The external and internal anal sphincters surround the anal canal. The internal sphincter is a smooth muscle ring at the upper end of the anus. When the anal canal is empty, it is contracted. When it receives something from the gut, it stretches.

We don't consciously control this muscle ring. Its work is done automatically. But we can voluntarily squeeze the external anal sphincter, which is the ring of muscle lower down and around the anus

[quote name='Chika']fine fine, you kids and your poop humor...

The external and internal anal sphincters surround the anal canal. The internal sphincter is a smooth muscle ring at the upper end of the anus. When the anal canal is empty, it is contracted. When it receives something from the gut, it stretches.

We don't consciously control this muscle ring. Its work is done automatically. But we can voluntarily squeeze the external anal sphincter, which is the ring of muscle lower down and around the anus[/quote]

:whistle2:s...:whistle2:\"

[quote name='Chika']fine fine, you kids and your poop humor...

We don't consciously control this muscle ring. Its work is done automatically. But we can voluntarily squeeze the external anal sphincter, which is the ring of muscle lower down and around the anus[/quote]

I must say you do have the most interesting poop/anus facts of anyone I have or ever will meet. Good job! :applause:

[quote name='JMEPO']I must say you do have the most interesting poop/anus facts of anyone I have or ever will meet. Good job! :applause:[/QUOTE]

want me to share my secret?
i google the little bits i remember from nursing school.

[quote name='Chika']want me to share my secret?
i google the little bits i remember from nursing school.
[/quote]

:drool: You are the master of poop Chika.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Get budge to record.

Also, this cable "hack" is hard as hell. I've already cut myself. How the fuck do you get a knife wedged between the plastic? Any help from someone who has done it?[/quote]
It was definitely harder than I thought it would be, but just keep at it and you'll get it opened up soon enough. I used a screwdriver instead of a knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back