The Road Head OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You're in luck, boo, it's actually $29.99. ;)[/QUOTE]

1335.gif

[quote name='tiredfornow']NeoGAF absolutely hates gay people.[/QUOTE]

1335.gif

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Why? Does Gothic Walrus suck or something?[/QUOTE]

1396.gif

[quote name='dcfox']Summer Glau is kind of weird looking.[/quote]

By weird do you mean absolutely smoking? Her in that whoreish outfit is :drool:.

Question about this, since I haven't seen season 1 ...
I thought Summer Glau was an evil Terminator or something. Why is she all protective again?

Ugh, just found out the girl I ride on the train with (she lives in my apt complex) works for Lehman Bros. At least she does for the next few days...

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Why? Does Gothic Walrus suck or something?[/QUOTE]

I'm beating him by like 50 without Barber playing yet.

[quote name='DT778']QFT

Eagles are going to beat the Cowboys tonight.[/quote]

Nope.

Cowgirls with the help of Tony Homo and Gayson Witten (and their 43 points fantasy performance) win the game.

[quote name='Maklershed']By weird do you mean absolutely smoking? Her in that whoreish outfit is :drool:.

Question about this, since I haven't seen season 1 ...
I thought Summer Glau was an evil Terminator or something. Why is she all protective again?
[/quote]
I think
she started off as a good terminator but then went evil and now she's good again.
I've only been watching it in bits and pieces.

[quote name='JolietJake']She reminds me of this girl i used to work with, big forehead and all.[/quote]

I think it is the foreheard.

[quote name='lordwow']I'm beating him by like 50 without Barber playing yet.[/quote]

I only play him once :cry:.

Im playing "The Dude with the Tude" next week. Who's that?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Nope.

Cowgirls with the help of Tony Homo and Gayson Witten (and their 43 points fantasy performance) win the game.[/quote]You're trippin' brown. Romo is going to throw a pick on his first pass attempt and then will proceed to get knocked out of the game during the runback. ;)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I only play him once :cry:.

Im playing "The Dude with the Tude" next week. Who's that?[/quote]
eviltude

[quote name='DT778']You're trippin' brown. Romo is going to throw a pick on his first pass attempt and then will proceed to get knocked out of the game during the runback. ;)[/quote]

I need those 43 points :cry:.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']
draft_lens1834667module8232025photo_summer_glau_16-1024sexy.jpg1202922036

...Just sayin'[/quote]
Who's the boy?

[quote name='Chika']who you callin a bitch?[/quote]

Everyone else...I have a special, meaner name for you.

I just have to think one up, is all.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I need those 43 points :cry:.[/quote]
My needs > your needs.
fuck em. They are the dallas cowboys.

[quote name='DT778']My needs > your needs.[/quote]

How many points do you need and who do you have?

Hey, I hate the Cowbitches too. I'm a Giants fan, I hate everyone in the stadium!

However, my needs > NY Giants needs.

Go Romo and Witten!

Is there any reason why my NAT would have gotten stricter without me changing anything? I am trying to download this Linux distro through bittorrent, however, despite having like 2,000 something leechers and 100+ seeders, I am getting like no speed at all.

I am thinking this might be a NAT issue, because it used to work just fine...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I like variety. Some women needs tig ole bitties, some don't. She don't.[/QUOTE]

You can't tell me that'd girl wouldn't look good with some average ones. That's like borderline flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back