The Road Head OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mission mode, at least as far as they've tested it. Requires the right video to get them, because they may not unlock if you've got the achievements already, so it's not 100% effective.

I don't kiss and tell, but I will tell this one story... (Spoiler'd for being kinda sick and very adult...I'm looking at you, Budge.)

We picked up this girl at dance club once, and it turned out she was a stripper. She was totally hot, and I'm not even into blondes. I'm not talking skanky stripper...but the "well-toned, wanted to be a ballerina and is over skilled" type. Well, this was for Pixie...mostly.

Well, it turned out this chick liked to be fisted. That has never been my thing, so I have never seen this in person. Well, until that night. It grossed me out so much, I passed on doing anything with her.

It wasn't the act, but the sound. It was like a SHLUMP, SHLUMP...the fastest, wettest noise you could imagine. (And I don't gross out easily.)

Never spoke to her again, because I think I offended her by letting her and Pixie have all the fun and not touching her. (Pixie might kill me for telling this story...)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I don't kiss and tell, but I will tell this one story... (Spoiler'd for being kinda sick and very adult...I'm looking at you, Budge.)

We picked up this girl at dance club once, and it turned out she was a stripper. She was totally hot, and I'm not even into blondes. I'm not talking skanky stripper...but the "well-toned, wanted to be a ballerina and is over skilled" type. Well, this was for Pixie...mostly.

Well, it turned out this chick liked to be fisted. That has never been my thing, so I have never seen this in person. Well, until that night. It grossed me out so much, I passed on doing anything with her.

It wasn't the act, but the sound. It was like a SHLUMP, SHLUMP...the fastest, wettest noise you could imagine. (And I don't gross out easily.)

Never spoke to her again, because I think I offended her by letting her and Pixie have all the fun and not touching her. (Pixie might kill me for telling this story...)
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: Very nice.
What else ya got?

I got some siiick stories myself.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I don't kiss and tell, but I will tell this one story... (Spoiler'd for being kinda sick and very adult...I'm looking at you, Budge.)

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: :rofl: Very nice.
What else ya got?

I got some siiick stories myself.[/quote]
Lilboo fisting stories? :pulls up chair:

Damnit Plume, when you give warnings like that you guarantee that I am gonna read it. :/

Also, I absolutely HATE my router. I want to burn this POS right now.

[quote name='dcfox']Lilboo fisting stories? :pulls up chair:[/QUOTE]

Fisting? No. There's some strict differences between a vajayjay and a manjayjay :shock:

However, there have been several fingers there at once. And by several I mean 5? :shock: ..ahh, drinking

Damn. Charlene's really short and Baba O'Reilly's not so great for guitar, but Skullcrusher Mountain's pretty good.

Where's my Offspring pack, Linkin? You promised it would be here a few weeks ago.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess none of you remember the Buffalo game last year.[/quote]

Monday night football? The commentators were talking about it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I guess none of you remember the Buffalo game last year.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I do. If Romo ever lost a game, it was that one. One lucky fucker that night...

[quote name='Moxio']Whose, $$$$ain?[/quote]

She was sitting at the front desk when Teddy
went to that office as Cole Phifer

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I just lost 2 more points :(.

Oh well, this game is awesome (even though I'm a traitor to my city and Drexel students will eat me alive and leave me at 30th Street Station).[/QUOTE]

Fixed for you, Browntown.

[quote name='lilboo']Fisting? No. There's some strict differences between a vajayjay and a manjayjay :shock:

However, there have been several fingers there at once. And by several I mean 5? :shock: ..ahh, drinking
[/QUOTE]

fuck! you gotta warn us about clicking on spoilers of that variety!

[quote name='seanr1221']Fixed for you, Browntown.[/quote]

Im from NY though.

I've already researched that and a huge number (maybe most) of the people at Drexel are from NJ and are Giants fans :cool:.

[quote name='darthbudge']Also, I absolutely HATE my router. I want to burn this POS right now.[/quote]

Setup a camera outside, take the router ouside, grab a bat and destroy it "Office Space" style...then we dub the video with your rap song that CK is working on...it would be the hottest thing on youtube!

Here's a good story:

A couple of years ago, I was working at Walmart. I was really good friends with this guy--he was gay too. Well he was seeing this guy, who was his friend :lol: and I had my eyes on the new cashier. He was straight but I wasn't taking that as an answer. I said to Bobby (co-worker) "I need that. He is so gay. Don't listen to these lies".

I had just broken up with a douche, and one night that douche came in to harass me and I was pissed. The cashier's name was Shaun (LOL Sorry, Sean) and he had walked over and was like "Whats wrong with Tom?!" Bobby goes "Ah, his ex just came in and bothered him ::points to ex::" Shaun goes "..Toms gay?" Bobby says "LOL uh duh we all are" and SHAUN goes "...::scratches chin:: really? :)" and walks away.

Bobby tells me. We scream like little girls.
We plan to all hang out that evening.
The 4 of us :shock:

So we end up in Will's car(Bobbys friend, lol) and Shaun was mackin it hardcore and he FINALLY admitted he was bi and I needed no other cue---I went what was rightfully mine. We had parked somewhere shady and there was a car full of $$$s doing $$$ stuff.

Until the cop came. :shock:
And was like "!?!?!?"
And he was SMOKIN :drool:

And he was like.."Are you guys fuckING?!?"
And Im like "LOL WELL DUH..U WANT IN?"
And he looked around

*BAM*
......N THE BITCH DROPPED HIS PANTS AND I HAD SOME FUN

The end
How's that for a surprise turn of events?

Oh and BTW, Shaun was the manager of wal-marts daughters boyfriend...:rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Im from NY though.

I've already researched that and a huge number (maybe most) of the people at Drexel are from NJ and are Giants fans :cool:.[/QUOTE]

Yea well the majority of the people walking near your campus aren't.

It would be worth it to take 30 minutes out of my day and point you out and hide, moxio style :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Yea well the majority of the people walking near your campus aren't.

It would be worth it to take 30 minutes out of my day and point you out and hide, moxio style :cool:[/quote]

I'll keep that in mind and won't walk outside with Giants apparel.

I just called Pixie.
Me: Hi hun...I just told the OTT the "SHLUMP-SHLUMP" story [Yes, we refer to it by thre sound.]
Her: ...
Me: You there?
Her: ...I'll call you back.

Heh-heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back