The Road Head OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boo's the only one I'm kinda giving a pass on this one...but even then I'm being nice. Every gay guy I know loves tits. Everyone does. They're the gift that keeps on giving...

[quote name='lordwow']You can't tell me that'd girl wouldn't look good with some average ones. That's like borderline flat.[/quote]

From this angle, they look fine to me
summer-glau-sarah-connor-chronicles-1.jpg

:drool:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Who's the boy?

Everyone else...I have a special, meaner name for you.

I just have to think one up, is all.[/QUOTE]

thank you, i knew you'd agree.

kinky, i'm getting excited already ;)

tell pix it's even kinkier when she calls me that name.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Boo's the only one I'm kinda giving a pass on this one...but even then I'm being nice. Every gay guy I know loves tits. Everyone does. They're the gift that keeps on giving...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I DO have an infatuation with titties. I don't know why but I love when I'm around a girl who has obnoxious titties and I hold their hands and shake her arms and watch her titties flap around the place :shock:

So funny.

[quote name='Chika']thank you, i knew you'd agree.

kinky, i'm getting excited already ;)

tell pix it's even kinkier when she calls me that name.[/quote]

yeah, but she yells it too loud, and it hurts my ears.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Hey eviltude, bench all of your good players.[/QUOTE]

I don't have any to bench :whistle2:(. My kicker and my Defense(Arizona two weeks in a row) are both in my top 4 after week two. Berrian has only caught like one pass for 7 yards all season to boot.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: I DO have an infatuation with titties. I don't know why but I love when I'm around a girl who has obnoxious titties and I hold their hands and shake her arms and watch her titties flap around the place :shock:

So funny.[/QUOTE]

Would you put your pencil penis between a girl's breasts?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Wow. Lilboo completely ignored me. :cool:[/QUOTE]

074.gif

SORRY
I MISSED it.

And No, I probably won't be getting RB2---At least, anytime soon.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']yeah, but she yells it too loud, and it hurts my ears.[/QUOTE]

as long as she's yellin my name :lol::cool:

[quote name='becuzimbrown']How many points do you need and who do you have?

Hey, I hate the Cowbitches too. I'm a Giants fan, I hate everyone in the stadium!

However, my needs > NY Giants needs.

Go Romo and Witten![/quote]I'm down by 1 and have played everyone. My friend has Romo and Crayton.

[quote name='lilboo']:rofl: I DO have an infatuation with titties. I don't know why but I love when I'm around a girl who has obnoxious titties and I hold their hands and shake her arms and watch her titties flap around the place :shock:

So funny.[/quote]

EVERY gay cat I know does that!

Or just walks up and says "My! Look at these!" and squeezes them - whether they know the chick or not. I do that - and I'm a sex offender.

I swear...Bloodhound Gang was onto something with Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks.

[quote name='Moxio']"They look fine from this angle!" - BSB as he posts a broken link[/quote]

[quote name='lordwow']Yep, that's a much better angle.[/quote]

fuck you, CAG screwed me. When I go to edit the post, it show up fine.

HERE!!!
summer-glau-sarah-connor-chronicles.jpg

[quote name='Chika']as long as she's yellin my name :lol::cool:[/quote]

At this point, I'm surprised she remembers mine, since she screams yours so much!

Think we started that rumor yet?
Here's where you say, "Stop trying to say it's a only a rumor."
It'll be funny...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']EVERY gay cat I know does that!

Or just walks up and says "My! Look at these!" and squeezes them - whether they know the chick or not. I do that - and I'm a sex offender.

I swear...Bloodhound Gang was onto something with Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks.[/QUOTE]

i have experienced this. i used to go to gay night clubs with my cousin (who is a flaming 'mo) and i'd get more play than him.

[quote name='DT778']I'm down by 1 and have played everyone. My friend has Romo and Crayton.[/quote]

That sucks.

[quote name='Eviltude']Check the edit.[/quote]

I hope I win!

DAMNIT Incomplete.

[quote name='Moxio']Would you put your FAT ITALIAN penis between a girl's breasts?[/QUOTE]

Yes Moxio. Also, that was very kind of you to point that out :cool:

I swear...Bloodhound Gang was onto something with Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get
Chicks.
[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Well I don't go "MY! LOOK AT THOTHE!1!"..I'm really not queer acting at all. SRSLY. I just like smackin titties :(

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn, I go home and in the 30min you guys post 5 pages...what'd I miss?[/QUOTE]

I took on the entire OTT LINKIN.
Houston 500 aint got SHIT on me

[quote name='PlumeNoir']At this point, I'm surprised she remembers mine, since she screams yours so much!

It'll be funny...
[/quote]

That's ok, I make up for it by screaming your name, plume :bouncy:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn, I go home and in the 30min you guys post 5 pages...what'd I miss?[/QUOTE]

FOOTBALL!

And boobies. To think, earlier today I was telling myself the OTT could use some boobage.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']At this point, I'm surprised she remembers mine, since she screams yours so much!

It'll be funny...
[/QUOTE]

wat? rumor? we're not talkin bruce willis spawn here, we're talkin about your zombie-fearin wife.

[quote name='Chika']i have experienced this. i used to go to gay night clubs with my cousin (who is a flaming 'mo) and i'd get more play than him.[/quote]

I'd go to gay clubs with Pixie and set off all the poor gay guy's gaydar. But then again, I base myself on a straight version of Brian from Queer As Folk.

I probably have a man-crush on him. (And maybe BSB...no reason.) When Pixie got onto the set, she got his autograph for me, telling him that he was the reason a straight dude watched the show. :lol:

I swear...Bloodhound Gang was onto something with Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks.[/quote]
It's true, gay men get all the chicks.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'd go to gay clubs with Pixie and set off all the poor gay guy's gaydar. But then again, I base myself on a straight version of Brian from Queer As Folk.

I probably have a man-crush on him. (And maybe BSB...no reason.) When Pixie got onto the set, she got his autograph for me, telling him that he was the reason a straight dude watched the show. :lol:[/QUOTE]

see, i'm just a big'ole'hag.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'd go to gay clubs with Pixie and set off all the poor gay guy's gaydar. But then again, I base myself on a straight version of Brian from Queer As Folk.

I probably have a man-crush on him. (And maybe BSB...no reason.) When Pixie got onto the set, she got his autograph for me, telling him that he was the reason a straight dude watched the show. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh please. That post screams SHRIEKS Nail me in the ass Brian from Queer As Folk"
Because let me say this: I totally agree :shock: :drool:

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: @ boo[/QUOTE]

What?! :whistle2:B

[quote name='lilboo']Oh please. That post screams SHRIEKS Nail me in the ass Brian from Queer As Folk"
Because let me say this: I totally agree :shock: :drool:
[/quote]

...You win this round, Gadget!

Who knew Boo and I had the same taste in men?

And Chika...I dunno about that...Pixie is quite the hag herself. She fucking climbed onto a one of the floats at Pridefest in Toronto! I have got to dig out those pics...

[quote name='Maklershed']Ohh .. Chasey Lain girl from Lost is in Terminator now.[/quote]
I don't know who Chasey Lain is and google is only bringing up nudes. Who was she in Lost?

[quote name='dcfox']I don't know who Chasey Lain is and google is only bringing up nudes. Who was she in Lost?[/quote]

Chasey Saves the World is a certifiable masterpiece. Guess what she does to save the world :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back