The Road Head OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this sucks. Last night after the game I checked the score in one of my leagues and I was down by 40. Now I just checked it and im down by 42! Romo and Witten better have the game of their lives. My WRs suck!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Well this sucks. Last night after the game I checked the score in one of my leagues and I was down by 40. Now I just checked it and im down by 42! Romo and Witten better have the game of their lives. My WRs suck![/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. And the dope I'm up against didn't get a thing from his top player (LT) It's nuts.

[quote name='joe2187']Something's not right about this "kids" show...

vid[/quote]

Yeah, I saw an episode of that once...pretty creepy...I wouldn't let my son watch that.

I was forced to watch this youtube vid last night called "Old Greg". It was possibly one of the dumbest things ever, but has endless quote potential.

[quote name='wubb']Same thing happened to me. And the dope I'm up against didn't get a thing from his top player (LT) It's nuts.[/quote]

Stop it, you're embarrassing me!

I think im going to trade him.

[quote name='Eviltude']I was forced to watch this youtube vid last night called "Old Greg". It was possibly one of the dumbest things ever, but has endless quote potential.[/QUOTE]

Old Gregs mangina!

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Stop it, you're embarrassing me!

I think im going to trade him.[/QUOTE]

We'll give you our starting WR and TE for him. :lol:

If you are still interested in trading either WR for R. Johnson we're down for it.

[quote name='wubb']We'll give you our starting WR and TE for him. :lol:

If you are still interested in trading either WR for R. Johnson we're down for it.[/quote]

The only player with the last name Johnson worth owning is Chris Johnson. Trading for any other Johnson is stupid.

[quote name='wubb']We'll give you our starting WR and TE for him. :lol:

If you are still interested in trading either WR for R. Johnson we're down for it.[/quote]

Nah, what I need is AP28, but I doubt Rock would give him up for anything.

We should hack his account and steal his players.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Well this sucks. Last night after the game I checked the score in one of my leagues and I was down by 40. Now I just checked it and im down by 42! Romo and Witten better have the game of their lives. My WRs suck![/quote]Someone is stealing our points brown! :whee:

I was going to get Micheal Vick for my last pick, but I picked some 2nd string Niners RB that produces nothing instead.

Should've picked Vick for moral support.

[quote name='wubb']I wanted to make Phelps my #1 overall.[/QUOTE]

Me too Wubb...me too......:drool:

6_3_michael_phelps.bmp

[quote name='Moxio']I couldn't choose whether to pick Chika's left boob or her right boob as my #1 choice.[/QUOTE]

you coulda just picked my rack.

I think Michael Phelps looks like an adolescent chimpanzee.

Edit:
I'm so happy football is here again. I went through a phase recently where I didn't like sports, but it's just too entertaining to not like.

[quote name='lilboo']N E BODY HAZ PROFESSOR LAYTON?

I want him. :whistle2:[[/quote]
I have Prof Layton.
But it's not for sale
:cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Don't mind if I do!

:tug:[/QUOTE]

who are you kidding, you dont like girls. or girl parts. or sex.

GRRR>
This website ruined me. :wall:

$30 is not a lot of money. (Professor Layton)
And because it's FULL PRICED I am like obliged to NOT buy it unless it's NOT $30! :bomb:

IM QUITTING THIS SITE AND GOING TO NEO GAF!!1

[quote name='darthbudge']I just quit, it was too laggy for me. Lets all play a little later though.[/quote]
You got it, i owe brakster a headshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back