The Rocko OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Jabra headphones sound nifty, but once again, that price is wild. I could never pay that much for headphones.

You should probably just eBay them. ;)

I use $20 headphones I got free from Pepsi. Even $50 seems expensive to me, even though I'm sure its a deal for that pair. :lol:

Comes in a nice case too.
P1000047.jpg

Yep. I have those, some Logitechs that are horribly uncomfortable that I only use for the attached microphone occasionally, and a broken pair of Skullcandy headphones.

And some earbuds from Pepsi that are pretty nice.

Where's the wire on those?

I picked up a pair of Yapster headphones from the last gogamer sale for like $10. My brother needed a pair to replace the old ones that wore out not long ago. Not sure how good they actually are but he seems satisfied with them.

[quote name='Rocko']Yep. I have those, some Logitechs that are horribly uncomfortable that I only use for the attached microphone occasionally, and a broken pair of Skullcandy headphones.

And some earbuds from Pepsi that are pretty nice.

Where's the wire on those?[/QUOTE]

You can detach them. The headphones have an input for the cord.

Temp, I'm going to have to pass. I've read some reviews and they don't seem suited to what I'm looking for. Thanks again for the offer though.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Personally, I welcome our new wallaby overlord.[/QUOTE]

I, for one, am grateful that we live in a world where our wallaby overlords allow us to attend schools, and work tireless hours of slave labor.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Those are the ones that I ordered, they're supposed to be great. Only thing I don't like is the poi-ple.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's pretty ugly. Apparently they are unbelieveably comfortable, so I don't mind the looks. Did you get the refurbs? If I don't end up having to get a new phone, I'm ordering those.

knocked out a good 10 hard trial challenges today so far. I got all of Ryu's and I hope I can get Chun Li as well. Time to take a break and
run my 7 miles :3

[quote name='st0neface']Didja eat em all?[/QUOTE]

Kind of. Me and this other dude were stuck in the airport for two days trying to get out of london. Bored + hungry + poor = jelly babies in our stomachs. I have one bag left that I'm happy to send to you if you want it. Of course, I wouldn't mind eating the bag myself :cool: Just let me know.

The next time your dad goes to England have him bring you back some Old Jamaica Ginger Beer. It's the best beverage on the planet.

I don't wanna take your last bag man, it's cool. I'm still waiting for your postcard though. I also think I've seen that ginger beer at a Jamaican restaurant in town. I'll have to check it out.

Let's see if this works.

[media]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ayfh_famlay-rock-n-roll_music[/media]

Edit: Well no embedding it, but it's a cool song.

[quote name='lordwow']Does this mean from now on Rocko has to approve OTTs?[/QUOTE]
My name must be in the title of every OTT to ensure that the OTTs are quality.

No, don't invite him! He was the only one really spamming the OTT about it. You don't see me or TheRock88 or lordwow really talking about the baseball or basketball leagues we're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back