The Rocko OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='seanr1221']And get called cheap when I kick your ass over and over, JJ? No thanks :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
Alright i won't call you cheap.:booty:

[quote name='st0neface']Mojimbo, did they ever release what the complete Beatles remasters collection was gonna look like?[/QUOTE]Not sure, VH1 is supposed to have like an infomercial for all the Beatles 9/9/9 stuff this weekend, I think. They show the new CD packaging in the commercial for a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prnLpBwswI

[quote name='JolietJake']That would really suck, being talked down to like a 15 year old every day. I barely see my boss at least, his emails are just fucking retarded.[/QUOTE]

thanks. that's exactly what drives me craziest. i mean it sucks that they don't respect the work that i do, but it's nothing compared to the way i get talked to. if i was at least talked to with respect, it would be a whole different story. in the 6mos i was in charge of it, i only twice had problems and both times were only partially my fault (i blame fed ex for the other half). in just over a week since they took the responsibility away from me, there have been over a dozen problems and today several of them were big ones.

[quote name='Moxio']Scammed? What the fuck? It's free 2-day shipping for 3 whole months, dude. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Ha, I know, I always bust on her for making me sign up for things. I call it scamming just to piss her off.

[quote name='munch']That's a Mak only rate, since he befriends that wheelchaired $$$$$$. For you it's $20.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Is that for a whole year?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, until August 28. I love having Prime. 2 day for everything, $4 if you really need something the next day. And 99% of the time it's UPS--I despise FedEx for some reason.

[quote name='Chika']thanks. that's exactly what drives me craziest. i mean it sucks that they don't respect the work that i do, but it's nothing compared to the way i get talked to. if i was at least talked to with respect, it would be a whole different story. in the 6mos i was in charge of it, i only twice had problems and both times were only partially my fault (i blame fed ex for the other half). in just over a week since they took the responsibility away from me, there have been over a dozen problems and today several of them were big ones.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like it's time to look for a new job.

I used the Prime trial once and got some good use out of it. It's really nice having good shipping for free, because I'm always a bitch when it comes to paying for shipping. I don't buy that much stuff from Amazon so it's not really worth it to me, but it's awesome when you do have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back