The "Sammich And Fries" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzkev55

CAGiversary!
Delicous.jpg

mmm...:drool:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Corns suck. My fucking toe hurts like hell.[/QUOTE]

Gross. The only corns I get are the ones that point out of my toilet logs.

*Peter prods Joe with a stick*
Lois: Somebody help him! Somone do CPR!
*Guy comes over to do mouth-to-mouth*
Peter: Ugh! Gay!

:(

I think I've said just about as much as anyone actually wants to hear from me.
Probably a good deal more than that, probably.

Oh well.
Maybe'll I'll actually be able to coax something actually worthwhile to read tomorrow.
Probably not, but hey, one can hope, right?
Even a blind squirell finds and acorn every once in a while.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to watch Manchurian Candidate.[/QUOTE]

The original or the remake?

yuck....i just ate a whole bag of Andy Capp's Salsa fries....and the only thing I have to wash it down with is a thick beer...but *sigh* it was worth it.

[quote name='Apossum']yuck....i just ate a whole bag of Andy Capp's Salsa fries....and the only thing I have to wash it down with is a thick beer...but *sigh* it was worth it.[/QUOTE]
You just reminded me how good the Hot Fries are. Now I have to go get some. :drool:

[quote name='JSweeney']:(

I think I've said just about as much as anyone actually wants to hear from me.
Probably a good deal more than that, probably.

Oh well.
Maybe'll I'll actually be able to coax something actually worthwhile to read tomorrow.
Probably not, but hey, one can hope, right?
Even a blind squirell finds and acorn every once in a while.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed your conversation with yourself to end out the last OTT. Even your most worthless posts are better than most of what's out there ... though I'm not sure my opinion is worth much these days. :lol:

You like to use that squirrel line quite a bit, huh?

i just found out they have a whole line of flavors nowadays...my favorite ones are the Chili steak fries :drool: just to clarify: they're thick cut, not steak flavored :lol:

new title. don't ask me about the fucking game. i might go off on a 10 page tangent about everything and nothing. :D

Holy shit, I've got to take a little break from adding to that damned list. That thing is going to be huge once CAG gets through with it. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I fucking HATE Ewoks. That is all.[/QUOTE]
Ewoks are fucking awesome! The best, cutest creatures ever created for a movie.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Holy shit, I've got to take a little break from adding to that damned list. That thing is going to be huge once CAG gets through with it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

My list was limited to movies I already own (or are on the way). Yours is getting massive. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Ewoks are fucking awesome! The best, cutest creatures ever created for a movie.[/QUOTE]

I just want to punt one. Bury my toe in it's temple.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']My list was limited to movies I already own (or are on the way). Yours is getting massive. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I know, which I doubt that I can make much of a dent on that monster, but hell, I'll gladly give it a try. :lol:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I just want to punt one. Bury my toe in it's temple.[/QUOTE]
then SW:Battlefront is for you my friend...after all, nothing feels better after a hard day at work, than kicking around some digital cuddly creature ass

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I know, which I doubt that I can make much of a dent on that monster, but hell, I'll gladly give it a try. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I should be working on my list now, but instead of watching movies I'm here in the OTT. :lol:

That Sandwich is from TGI Fridays, right? I think I order it. God, what's it called? Chicken BLT Panini? I don't remember... it's been too long.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']That Sandwich is from TGI Fridays, right? I think I order it. God, what's it called? Chicken BLT Panini? I don't remember... it's been too long.[/QUOTE]
its a chicken finger BLT, no lettuce, on a toasted Ciabetta bread...
i got it at the fridays in penn station...damn good place

[quote name='Ozzkev55']its a chicken finger BLT, no lettuce, on a toasted Ciabetta bread...
i got it at the fridays in penn station...damn good place[/QUOTE]
was it sad that I knew that immediately when I saw the picture?

Awesome. My cats use to watch me game too. In fact, the baby of the two looks an awful like the one in your sig.

Then I moved the coffee table. They don't seem interested in the TV anymore. Maybe because it's not at eye level with the table like it used to be.

*Sigh* I remember they watched Napoleon Dynamite with me for the first time...

my cat likes to try and sit on my hands when I game.

and on that exciting note....good night.

MY cat is evil. He came in, acting all nice, and sat next to me on the couch. After 10 minutes or so, he gets up, walks over to my closet, and proceeds to sleep in the doorway. Then I understood why he left so quickly. The fucker had dropped one of the stankiest farts ever, right next to me.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']MY cat is evil. He came in, acting all nice, and sat next to me on the couch. After 10 minutes or so, he gets up, walks over to my closet, and proceeds to sleep in the doorway. Then I understood why he left so quickly. The fucker had dropped one of the stankiest farts ever, right next to me.[/QUOTE]
:rofl: He certainly knows what you like.

Why does shampoo look so tasty? I have red shampoo and it looks so tasty, but through trial and error I learned it actually isnt :shock:

[quote name='whoknows']Why does shampoo look so tasty? I have red shampoo and it looks so tasty, but through trial and error I learned it actually isnt :shock:[/QUOTE]
Because you're a stupid robot?

[quote name='whoknows']Why does shampoo look so tasty? I have red shampoo and it looks so tasty, but through trial and error I learned it actually isnt :shock:[/QUOTE]
Ever think, "You know, this is made of all natural stuff. And it smells good... Maybe... BLEH!"

Kind of like alcohol...

[quote name='Ozzkev55']its a chicken finger BLT, no lettuce, on a toasted Ciabetta bread...
i got it at the fridays in penn station...damn good place[/QUOTE]

Penn station is hands down the best place i've ever eaten. Their chicken cordon bleu's are great, they just suck huge economy size balls for upping their prices by a dollar or two (a large CCB now costs $8.50 or so instead of the $6.25 it used to cost)

cordonbleu.jpg

omg :drool:

[quote name='Scorch']Penn station is hands down the best place i've ever eaten. Their chicken cordon bleu's are great, they just suck huge economy size balls for upping their prices by a dollar or two (a large CCB now costs $8.50 or so instead of the $6.25 it used to cost)

cordonbleu.jpg

omg :drool:[/QUOTE]
All this sandwich talk has reminded me of DLF....

[quote name='beerguy961']All this sandwich talk has reminded me of DLF....[/QUOTE]
But no one's used the phrase "power down" yet. ;)

I get to drive 60 miles today, to go to a grad party that's literally in the middle of nowhere. Even though my grandparents live near that city, I'm still convinced that I'm going to get lost on the way there, and possibly hit a cow or something on the way home.

This is going to be an interesting drive indeed...

[quote name='Scorch']Penn station is hands down the best place i've ever eaten. Their chicken cordon bleu's are great, they just suck huge economy size balls for upping their prices by a dollar or two (a large CCB now costs $8.50 or so instead of the $6.25 it used to cost)

cordonbleu.jpg

omg :drool:[/QUOTE]

Or the $3 pizza slices (granted they are huge and delicious). :drool::drool::drool: But why would you eat in Penn Station? I never understood that. The only time I eat there is when I'm waiting for a train that comes in like 15 mins, and it would be too much of a rush to walk out and eat somewhere else in NEW YORK CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back