The "Scared Straight" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzkev55

CAGiversary!
_39339680_rings300pa.jpg

Would'nt You Be?

[quote name='dcfox']I'm still waiting for You Got Served II.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you go by South Park Logic, there's probably a spinoff movie under the name "You got F'd in the A" somewhere in existance.

Dr. Porkenhimer's Boner Juice?
Wow. SNL's getting desperate.

I mean, they even lifted (and slightly retooled) a joke being told for I would think at least a year... (the bit about "If you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, call a friend and brag about it".)

I wish they would get a good cast in there or E! would give up the SNL rights so that I can see the old ones on Comedy Central again

[quote name='crazytalkx']
B0001MMGC2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I cant believe a movie was made like that.......actually can.

I just cant believe people actually paid to see it :hot:

KOTOR is almost too good. Became a jedi and went to Manaan, where I snuck into the Sith base and got caught sneaking out and executed. :oops: Damn those sith bastards.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']KOTOR is almost too good. Became a jedi and went to Manaan, where I snuck into the Sith base and got caught sneaking out and executed. :oops: Damn those sith bastards.[/QUOTE]

Underestimated the Dark Side you did, hmm?

[quote name='JSweeney']Underestimated the Dark Side you did, hmm?[/QUOTE]
NAw, but I thought killing everyone inside would allow me to get out safely, then I ran into many just outside. I blame my bad lawyer, he sucked and called me retarded. :bomb:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']NAw, but I thought killing everyone inside would allow me to get out safely, then I ran into many just outside. I blame my bad lawyer, he sucked and called me retarded. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Was your lawyer by any chance Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']NAw, but I thought killing everyone inside would allow me to get out safely, then I ran into many just outside. I blame my bad lawyer, he sucked and called me retarded. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he's honest.
That never works with lawyers. :)
I mean, it's either they call you retarded or talked endlessly about how they shart in thier offices, cut up thier briefs, and go home and ravage thier wives.

Creepy lot, them.

[quote name='whoknows']Mailman would steal it from me :sad:

(not kidding either)[/QUOTE]

At least your mailman didn't lose your copy of SMT: DDS. I think I'm going to have to stab him in the throat for that.

[quote name='evilmregg']At least your mailman didn't lose your copy of SMT: DDS. I think I'm going to have to stab him in the throat for that.[/QUOTE]

Nah, he just stole a few dvd's from Blockbuster.com ............good things I caught him :D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I just saw this on the slickdeals website... thought maybe you guys would care
http://www.magscentral.com/max/mx4tf1.htm[/QUOTE]

everytime I fill out a subscription for Maxim or Stuff or any of those magazines, I never get shit. That said I did try again

and dc (if you are around or ever read this), fill it out because you get an offer for a subscription you might be a little more interested in;)

[quote name='evilmregg']At least your mailman didn't lose your copy of SMT: DDS. I think I'm going to have to stab him in the throat for that.[/QUOTE]

I do think it would be better than finding fluid all over magazines getting delivered to you. No one wants a stained and crinkled Maxim.

Damn! That's actually topical thanks to Lulu's post.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']everytime I fill out a subscription for Maxim or Stuff or any of those magazines, I never get shit. That said I did try again

and dc (if you are around or ever read this), fill it out because you get an offer for a subscription you might be a little more interested in;)[/QUOTE]

If you sent your home address to a few CAGs, I'm sure a couple of them would be more than happy to take a dump in a box and mail that off to you.
Never had you pegged as a scat freak though.
I guess you just never know :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']KOTOR is almost too good. Became a jedi and went to Manaan, where I snuck into the Sith base and got caught sneaking out and executed. :oops: Damn those sith bastards.[/QUOTE]
You can get out of execution by defending yourself in court...in KOTOR that is

[quote name='whoknows']Nah, he just stole a few dvd's from Blockbuster.com ............good things I caught him :D[/QUOTE]

did you report him? the post office don't fuck around with shit like that. When my mom used to work at the main post office in Dallas they would throw 20's on the ground just to see who they could catch snatching one up so they could fire them (you could not even touch it)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']everytime I fill out a subscription for Maxim or Stuff or any of those magazines, I never get shit. That said I did try again

and dc (if you are around or ever read this), fill it out because you get an offer for a subscription you might be a little more interested in;)[/QUOTE]

MagsCentral is probably THE best free mag offerers. I always get what I sign up for there.

You know I know a bunch of folks, Couple of CAGers as well, who just starter playing KOTOR, me included...I call subliminal advertising in the movie

[quote name='evilmregg']Was your lawyer by any chance Harvey Birdman, Attorney At Law?[/QUOTE]
No, he was a Salkath, or whatever the native species on Manaan is called.

[quote name='JSweeney']If you sent your home address to a few CAGs, I'm sure a couple of them would be more than happy to take a dump in a box and mail that off to you.
Never had you pegged as a scat freak though.
I guess you just never know :lol:[/QUOTE]

by the time it arrived, it probably would look like that old dog shit that sits in the sun too long. Raleigh has some of the worst mail service in the country. Often it takes 5 days or more to get first class mail.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No, he was a Salkath, or whatever the native species on Manaan is called.[/QUOTE]
Selkath

Blah. I was supposed to go out today to continue my 3 day weekend debauchery full of sex and alcohol but my wingwoman, a lesbian, decided to call it a night and stay in. Bitch.:bomb:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']"Must be 13 or older."

Isn't that a bit young for Maxim? I don't think I would have been quite ready for it at that age...[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's apparently the default for any offers on MS. However, Maxim is an 18+ only mag.

[quote name='jaykrue']Blah. I was supposed to go out today to continue my 3 day weekend debauchery full of sex and alcohol but my wingwoman, a lesbian, decided to call it a night and stay in. Bitch.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

How rude of her to get in the way of your debauchery.

[quote name='Darke Katt']*runs by so fast you can't see her* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe[/QUOTE]

Att-ten-shun!
Officer on the deck!

[quote name='shrike4242']How rude of her to get in the way of your debauchery.[/QUOTE]

:(
I think I need a few more bad influences.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back