The "Scared Straight" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']. . . I'm bored.[/QUOTE]

me too, but my bordom is directly linked to not being able to find any sources for my damn paper

[quote name='JSweeney']Att-ten-shun!
Officer on the deck![/QUOTE]

Officer? Who the hell is an officer here? And what's a deck? I ain't in the Navy, Mister!

Anybody else from the tri-state area pissed about the WCBS-FM Format change...they threw 30 years of loyal listeners into the gutter to put on the beastie boys

[quote name='Darke Katt']Officer? Who the hell is an officer here? And what's a deck? I ain't in the Navy, Mister![/QUOTE]

:booty:

someone got told

[quote name='Darke Katt']Officer? Who the hell is an officer here? And what's a deck? I ain't in the Navy, Mister![/QUOTE]

Yeah, but there aren't many trite little sayings to throw around... and I don't feel like bursting into a military anthem, cause noone wants me glutting threads with songs again.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']me too, but my bordom is directly linked to not being able to find any sources for my damn paper[/QUOTE]
I gave up on that too. My paper is too boring to keep my interest for more than ten mins.

Welcome back from the land of the Air Force?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']by the time it arrived, it probably would look like that old dog shit that sits in the sun too long. Raleigh has some of the worst mail service in the country. Often it takes 5 days or more to get first class mail.[/QUOTE]

It was a HUGE deal and yes, he was reported. Very long story which I dont feel like typing right now. Maybe in an hour or two :)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I gave up on that too. My paper is too boring to keep my interest for more than ten mins.[/QUOTE]

Heh. Papers to do. Been just a few years since I had to worry about that.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I gave up on that too. My paper is too boring to keep my interest for more than ten mins.[/QUOTE]

yea I know how you feel. At least I only have to write four pages. Hopefully I can write the majority of it tomorrow

[quote name='shrike4242']She gets bored, the pic changes. Not a bad trend, if you ask me.[/QUOTE]
yes, I decided to edit one of my pics for a whole two mins... oh crap the kitten is awake.

[quote name='shrike4242']Welcome back from the land of the Air Force?[/QUOTE]

Off we go into the wild blue yonder,
Climbing high into the sun;
Here they come zooming to meet our thunder,
At 'em boys, Give 'er the gun!
Down we dive, spouting our flame from under,
Off with one helluva roar!
We live in fame or go down in flame.
Nothing'll stop the U.S. Air Force!

[quote name='whoknows']It was a HUGE deal and yes, he was reported. Very long story which I dont feel like typing right now. Maybe in an hour or two :)[/QUOTE]

glad to hear that.I wonder how many people got screwed before he got caught

[quote name='CaseyRyback']yea I know how you feel. At least I only have to write four pages. Hopefully I can write the majority of it tomorrow[/QUOTE]
I have a 12pg paper (found my source... haven't written shit), a 14pg paper (have one page done) and a 5 pg paper (1 pg done and found a significant source)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yes, I decided to edit one of my pics for a whole two mins... oh crap the kitten is awake.[/QUOTE]

If it's any consolation, one of my cats (the female one) was about a moment from tossing a hairball on my newly cleaned comforter. While I was playing RE4, of all times, in the middle of a firefight. :shock:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I have a 12pg paper (found my source... haven't written shit), a 14pg paper (have one page done) and a 5 pg paper (1 pg done and found a significant source)[/QUOTE]]

W00t, three papers to do!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']everytime I fill out a subscription for Maxim or Stuff or any of those magazines, I never get shit. That said I did try again

and dc (if you are around or ever read this), fill it out because you get an offer for a subscription you might be a little more interested in;)[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:k Are you going to give me any hints? I really don't read Maxim but you got my attention. :D

[quote name='JSweeney']Yeah, but there aren't many trite little sayings to throw around... and I don't feel like bursting into a military anthem, cause noone wants me glutting threads with songs again.[/QUOTE]

Well, poop on you then.

*tromps around singing* Off we gooo into the wild blue yonder...

[quote name='shrike4242']]

W00t, three papers to do![/QUOTE]
yes I have like two-three more weeks to get the two big ones done. And one week to get the short one done. Stupid summer classes... making me write a bunch.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I have a 12pg paper (found my source... haven't written shit), a 14pg paper (have one page done) and a 5 pg paper (1 pg done and found a significant source)[/QUOTE]

Better than having to program a path-seeking "robot" employing a couple of intermeshed intelligent agents, formulating a knowledge base and developing hueristics. I'm glad that class is over. Though, some of the slackers on my team weren't much help shoring up that code.

[quote name='JSweeney']Off we go into the wild blue yonder,
Climbing high into the sun;
Here they come zooming to meet our thunder,
At 'em boys, Give 'er the gun!
Down we dive, spouting our flame from under,
Off with one helluva roar!
We live in fame or go down in flame.
Nothing'll stop the U.S. Air Force![/QUOTE]

*stands at attention and salutes*

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yes I have like two-three more weeks to get the two big ones done. And one week to get the short one done. Stupid summer classes... making me write a bunch.[/QUOTE]

So, shall I give you crap for hanging around in here next weekend, if you don't have that one due that has a week left on it?

[quote name='Darke Katt']Well, poop on you then.

*tromps around singing* Off we gooo into the wild blue yonder...[/QUOTE]

To slow, airman.
Look up :)

(You are an airman, right? Or did you get in at a higher rank?)

[quote name='dcfox']:whistle2:k Are you going to give me any hints? I really don't read Maxim but you got my attention. :D[/QUOTE]
If you're not interested in woman, this mag may be for you!

[quote name='crazytalkx']slutes???? WHERE?![/QUOTE]

Typo, fixed. and the plural would be 'sluts', anyway. :p spelled like that it sounds like 'sloots.'

[quote name='crazytalkx']slutes???? WHERE?![/QUOTE]

Glad someone saved that. I tried to quote it, and she fixed it before I could. :cry:

[quote name='shrike4242']So, shall I give you crap for hanging around in here next weekend, if you don't have that one due that has a week left on it?[/QUOTE]
nope. I'll get it done. I don't stress about things. But if any philosophy people want to help a poor science major out... ;-)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yes I have like two-three more weeks to get the two big ones done. And one week to get the short one done. Stupid summer classes... making me write a bunch.[/QUOTE]

I have not done shit in my Summer Classes. They have been so slack, aside from a paper due on Friday, the only thing we have done is read Red Badge of Courage and do some questions in my Amer. Lit. II class. My film class has also been fairly easy, though I will have to see how well the test goes on Monday

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Give me hell if im on CAG at all tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Just remember you asked for it. :twisted:

:rofl: For some reason AS is showing the japanese SCRYED intro with Japanese lyrics at the bottom of the screen. But goddamn if that song doesn't make me ruin my pants when I listen to it.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']If you're not interested in woman, this mag may be for you![/QUOTE]

ain't that the truth. Too bad they don't make magazines with dead kids that have tails as their main focus as it would be dc's favorite, though I think this one will tide him over until they make one,.

Eh, everyone is an airman until they become NCO's. I'm Airman Basic right now, which is only e-1 and has no rank. after that is an E-2 Airman, then an E-3 Airman First Class. I should be an E-3 by the time my Korean learnings are over.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I have not done shit in my Summer Classes. They have been so slack, aside from a paper due on Friday, the only thing we have done is read Red Badge of Courage and do some questions in my Amer. Lit. II class. My film class has also been fairly easy, though I will have to see how well the test goes on Monday[/QUOTE]
lucky bastard. I had easy ones last year but this summer, the profs decided to turn 6 weeks of class into hell.

[quote name='JSweeney']Just remember you asked for it. :twisted:[/QUOTE]
You can rip me a new asshole for all I care, ive got 10 something pages to type, an awning to put up, and a math regents to study for

[quote name='AngellicLulu']lucky bastard. I had easy ones last year but this summer, the profs decided to turn 6 weeks of class into hell.[/QUOTE]

damn, I could not do that. No way in hell I could take them real short summer classes. I took two ten week classes instead of the five week ones (its just too many hours of school)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']nope. I'll get it done. I don't stress about things. But if any philosophy people want to help a poor science major out... ;-)[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid I'm no help there. CS major was I.

[quote name='crazytalkx']:rofl: For some reason AS is showing the japanese SCRYED intro with Japanese lyrics at the bottom of the screen. But goddamn if that song doesn't make me ruin my pants when I listen to it.[/QUOTE]

That's because they're actually a part of the image. I've seen the DVD version and it's there regardless of subtitles. Just like the episode titles, they chose to leave it in. It'd be a bitch to remove it at certain parts.

[quote name='Darke Katt']Eh, everyone is an airman until they become NCO's. I'm Airman Basic right now, which is only e-1 and has no rank. after that is an E-2 Airman, then an E-3 Airman First Class. I should be an E-3 by the time my Korean learnings are over.[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure exactly how your progression was going to go, and exactly which point you were at.

[quote name='shrike4242']I'm afraid I'm no help there. CS major was I.[/QUOTE]

Using what? An Abacus? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back