The "Sean Loves Teh Balls" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Your 360 red ringed, Mox? :/[/QUOTE]

Yup last night. :/ I just hope they buy the sticker being put on again. :lol: It looks fine to me though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
I think the trick I heard for the Crying Wolf battle is that she's always
downwind because of your scent, so if you were to look whereever the wind's blowing, she would probably be there.
just spoilering that in case you don't want to know her trick if you want to figure it out on your own.
[/quote]

Yeah... I figured that, but it was too much effort, so i just hid under the truck. ;)

[quote name='TheRock88']Is there anyone in the OTT who hasnt been hit with the rings yet?[/quote]

knock on wood, but Frosty hasn't. his PS3 ate it though.

[quote name='TheRock88']Is there anyone in the OTT who hasnt been hit with the rings yet?[/quote]

don't jinx a $$$$uh.

unless you count my triple eating shit, then dying.

[quote name='Moxio']How annoying is the PS3 repair process?[/quote]

same as MS, mostly... though after i called, they made me go out to a website and enter my own service request info -- then they took 2 days to mail the coffin, mailed it 3 day select ground and because of flooding in the midwest, it didn't arrive until after a week had passed. the crazy assholes paid for overnight back to them, repaired it in 2 days, shipping it out 3 day select ground again.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']if it's like gears, send it to me.[/QUOTE]

It's a mediocre Gears. Neat ideas, pretty graphics, but pretty middle-of-the-line gameplay.

Plus it's Blockbusters, not mine ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']It's a mediocre Gears. Neat ideas, pretty graphics, but pretty middle-of-the-line gameplay.

Plus it's Blockbusters, not mine ;)[/quote]

lame.

This is worth 2 infraction points?:

"Don't worry, TMK has plenty of his dad's money to spend on two versions of the game. :lol:"

[quote name='zewone']This is worth 2 infraction points?:

"Don't worry, TMK has plenty of his dad's money to spend on two versions of the game. :lol:"[/QUOTE]Who?

They're turning this place into some corny DVDTalk "no personal attacks" garbage.

Morning OTT.

Today has _____ Dick.

I woke up and felt extremely dizzy and actually almost fell over. I thought I was gonna get better so kept walking and then I started feeling like I was gonna throw up. So I got a glass of water and I still felt really sick, so I went and laid back down, then I felt better.

For reason, whenever I stood up, or sat up, I would really dizzy. So I laid down, and eventually I fell asleep for like an hour. Now I feel alot better, I have no clue why I felt so shitty.

I like how she played dumb when I called her on trying to kill the OTT and still posting in it. I think she tried to justify it as a "prank." :cool:

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']That fish tank is worth at least $1500.

I wonder if it will fit in a Suburban.
[/quote]

me amo, your head does, so i'm guessing the fish tank will be fine ;)

[quote name='Moxio']Me amo? I love me?[/quote]

pardon me, but i'm too lazy to get the accent mark. it's mexican slang, kinda like saying "my dear"

You can't get a Paypal account? I don't know if I'd recommend straight up giving card info to places like these, but I can look around if you want.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Do you mean "mi amor"?[/quote]

no one i know actually pronounces the 'r'. i always use the wrong me/mi.

I'm not even trying to get a paypal account, is the thing. I'm just going through the one time payment thing, and my card is bouncing.

Either Paypal doesn't like that it's a temporary credit card, or my card got shut down when I went to the bank yesterday to report my permanent card hadn't arrived.
I think I'll swing by the bank in like 30 minutes to check.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm not even trying to get a paypal account, is the thing. I'm just going through the one time payment thing, and my card is bouncing.

Either Paypal doesn't like that it's a temporary credit card, or my card got shut down when I went to the bank yesterday to report my permanent card hadn't arrived.
I think I'll swing by the bank in like 30 minutes to check.[/quote]

I think that would be a bad idea since 99 percent of banks aren't open past 12 on Saturday.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Work is gonna suck today.

I hope I can get somebody's truck to go get that tank.

[/quote]

Don't fuck with Watson Motorsports. They fix up Water damaged cars.

Huh, it just worked. Nevermind, Moxio. Thanks though.

I guess I was just being dumb last night or something.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I think that would be a bad idea since 99 percent of banks aren't open past 12 on Saturday.[/QUOTE]One down the street from me is open until 3 pm. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back