The "Sean Loves Teh Balls" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya LP came in last night and said he was Pepsiman. Surprised?

You think the dude would stop coming up with accounts like "Cokesucks"

You'd at least think the kid would venture outside the Pepsico beverages for names...

Like:

QuakerDude

Chester Cheetah

Capn Crunch

Munchos

etc etc

But no, he ain't that smart

His next moniker will be NakedisBest or somesuch

I barely knew the guy actually. Part of it could be that although I registered at CAG in 2004, I didn't start posting at CAG mostly until 2007. Posts before that were just in deals section, or an occasional posts in a console specific forum.

I mean, I like Pepsi, but not that obsessive over it. :lol:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I barely knew the guy actually. Part of it could be that although I registered at CAG in 2004, I didn't start posting at CAG mostly until 2007. Posts before that were just in deals section, or an occasional posts in a console specific forum.

I mean, I like Pepsi, but not that obsessive over it. :lol:[/quote]

Mana, do something with your life.

[quote name='seanr1221']I love these aps so much, I'm gonna keep my phone for another year.[/quote]

why wouldn't you just keep it forever? i don't plan on changing my phone EVER at this point.

which apps are you loving so much?

[quote name='evilmregg']I'm eating at the OG tonight, and now I'm probably going to have wood the whole time.[/quote]

me too!

--

holy shit, kathryn heigl is in under siege 2?

[quote name='TheRock88']LOL, Playboy actually did a spread with girls who work at the Olive Garden.

SFW

http://www.playboy.com/sex/features/girls-of-olive-garden/olive-garden-search.html[/quote]

This photo really makes me want breadsticks:
og_09.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']This OTT Loves teh balls.[/quote]

will you guys quit talking about olive garden, breadsticks and meatballs already?! SHEESH.

[quote name='lordwow']Got approved for the apartment. Just gotta sign the lease. Noice.[/QUOTE]Noice. :D Hope the same happens when I start looking a little later. :)

Burnout Paradise update freaking rocks.

I kind of feel like watching a movie, but don't have many blu-rays or DVDs. Might just see what's on one of the movie channels I have with Verizon FiOS TV.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What are you holy shitting at in MGS4, Frosty?[/quote]

act 4 so far has been badass.

was a bit disappointed in how easy crying wolf was in the sniper wolf-esque battle, i ended up killing a lot of soldiers in the process, but it's not like i'm going for no kills or anything... but that was still cool to have the throwback battle of sorts.

Though I hate the little eyeballs with legs, dealing with the place being over run and sneaking through all the gekkos was cool.

The fight against vamp was awesome, especially how you need to win... and then raiden showing up? fucking boss!! Raiden looked to be on the way to taking out vamp when I ate it taking on the suicide gekkos, and I left it there, but so far this act is, as the kids say these days, gully.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']act 4 so far has been badass.

was a bit disappointed in how easy crying wolf was in the sniper wolf-esque battle, i ended up killing a lot of soldiers in the process, but it's not like i'm going for no kills or anything... but that was still cool to have the throwback battle of sorts.

Though I hate the little eyeballs with legs, dealing with the place being over run and sneaking through all the gekkos was cool.

The fight against vamp was awesome, especially how you need to win... and then raiden showing up? fucking boss!! Raiden looked to be on the way to taking out vamp when I ate it taking on the suicide gekkos, and I left it there, but so far this act is, as the kids say these days, gully.
[/quote]
I hate those tiny gekko, as well, but they're not too hard to get around.

The Crying Wolf battle took awhile for me, but the frogs always being able to find be was a pain in the ass, though setting up claymores helped a bit.

Finish up that suicide gekko fight and you'll like what's next, methinks.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
I hate those tiny gekko, as well, but they're not too hard to get around.

The Crying Wolf battle took awhile for me, but the frogs always being able to find be was a pain in the ass, though setting up claymores helped a bit.

Finish up that suicide gekko fight and you'll like what's next, methinks.
[/quote]

I think the eyeball things were referred to as scarabs when they showed up at big mama's -- that was awesome, them stacked 3 high walking around in a trenchcoat.

I wish I could watch the Raiden vs. Vamp fight -- using that rail gun on them is nice though...

For the Crying Wolf battle, I took up residence under a truck and picked off the frogs with the automatic Mxxx sniper rifle and just waited for wolf to come charging around -- used night vision the whole time so i could see body heat -- only for the last 2 or 3 shots on wolf did i actually leave and remain out of cover. I did make occasional treks out to collect ammo and re-alert the frogs/wolf that i existed, but then snuck away and went back under the truck.

That was definitely not normal pepsiman behavior. I considered him, but it didn't seem like it.

Also, fuckin' fuck @ missing out on Woot's crap and Shirt.woot's shirt.

Sigh.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
I think the eyeball things were referred to as scarabs when they showed up at big mama's -- that was awesome, them stacked 3 high walking around in a trenchcoat.

I wish I could watch the Raiden vs. Vamp fight -- using that rail gun on them is nice though...

For the Crying Wolf battle, I took up residence under a truck and picked off the frogs with the automatic Mxxx sniper rifle and just waited for wolf to come charging around -- used night vision the whole time so i could see body heat -- only for the last 2 or 3 shots on wolf did i actually leave and remain out of cover. I did make occasional treks out to collect ammo and re-alert the frogs/wolf that i existed, but then snuck away and went back under the truck.
[/quote]
I think the trick I heard for the Crying Wolf battle is that she's always
downwind because of your scent, so if you were to look whereever the wind's blowing, she would probably be there.
just spoilering that in case you don't want to know her trick if you want to figure it out on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back