The Spooky OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

picture.php

I remember when I thought that the back of the chair in front of his arm was a tear in his shirt. Blew my mind to smithereens.

I still have a hard time unseeing the shit out of that.

Last edited:
[quote name='Brak']
picture.php

picture.php

I remember when I thought that the back of the chair in front of his arm was a tear in his shirt. Blew my mind to smithereens.

I still have a hard time unseeing the shit out of that.[/QUOTE]

Wait
that isn't a split in the shirt? :shock:

Uhhhh, yeah, I thought that was a rip too.

In fact, looking at it now, I had a hard time seeing it as the back of that chair. My nose started bleeding.

Brake, get MW3.

I have MW3, but didn't get to play it much. I thought the multiplayer was a step back from Black Ops, and just felt like a superficially bloated MW2 (

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']In other news, I was in the political section of the forum and a guy (who was...displeased at my comments) said that "the OTT must not be doing their job" because I'm still in here.

You're all famous![/QUOTE]

It's true. He was getting ripped on.
And reservedness so.

Think we'll have a turducken this year for Thanksgiving.

[quote name='Maklershed']Bad news all - apparently Guy Fieri's (pronounced Fee-eddy) Time Square restaurant is hot doo doo.[/QUOTE]

The shit or just shit? I'm guessing just shit.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Don't you deep fry turducken?[/QUOTE]

Not necesarily. We'll probably just cook it in the oven with a roasting pan.

Thankfully I don't have to go into uber-pretentious stores like Whole Foods or New Seasons to get one. "Here is your locally sourced, organically grown, fair trade, sustainable free-range turducken."

What is this? I wake up and everybody is callin' me a liar?! How dare you insult my honor, good sir? I challenge you (all) to a duel!

Also, have any of you guys seen those billboard ads going up from veggies with pictures of a pig and a dog that says something like "why eat one and not the other?". :rofl:

[quote name='Brak']I have MW3, but didn't get to play it much. I thought the multiplayer was a step back from Black Ops, and just felt like a superficially bloated MW2 (

After watching some vids, I'm on board with Blops II. I won't be playing with YOU losers though.

So I'm at:

$50 for an Xbox.
$45 for XBL
$60+ for the game.

Yeesh. :(

[quote name='Maklershed']:wave:Mmm vegetables in curry sauce. Soooo good.[/QUOTE]

I could go for some Vindaloo. (With lamb or chicken.)

In a mall food court about an hour south of us there's a fast food/take out Indian restaurant. (sort of like a Panda Express). I want to stop there every time we head that way. Which unfortunately, is only like once a year.

Money spent on video games this year so far.

Xbox Live 1 year $32.99
UFC 3 (used) 12.59
UFC 3 online code 3.25
Mass Effect 3 online code 3.99
PSN+ 30 day trial 4.95
Madden 13 (w/$15 amazon credit code) 59.99

total $117.76

Didn't realize I spent so little on games this year. Had a lot to do with borrowing games from my brothers and Skyrim kept me busy for a while.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']After watching some vids, I'm on board with Blops II. I won't be playing with YOU losers though.

So I'm at:

$50 for an Xbox.
$45 for XBL
$60+ for the game.

Yeesh. :([/QUOTE]

Number84 would DESTROY you...however he's grounded for not doing his spelling homework. Not to mention he's 11, and "not allowed" to play M rated games. He'll do it anyway, of course...

I am however a little more worried about BLOPS 2. I hear it's very sadistic in terms of the gratuitous violence from what I read.

[quote name='DT778']Money spent on video games this year so far.

Xbox Live 1 year $32.99
UFC 3 (used) 12.59
UFC 3 online code 3.25
Mass Effect 3 online code 3.99
PSN+ 30 day trial 4.95
Madden 13 (w/$15 amazon credit code) 59.99

total $117.76

Didn't realize I spent so little on games this year. Had a lot to do with borrowing games from my brothers and Skyrim kept me busy for a while.[/QUOTE]

Money I spent this month on Video games...

Assassins Creed III: LE - $119.99

I'm stopping there because I've decided I'm done buying games...My backlog is approaching 14 years...Eventually I'll get to Kings Quest: Mask of Eternity.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']
Also, have any of you guys seen those billboard ads going up from veggies with pictures of a pig and a dog that says something like "why eat one and not the other?". :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Are they trying to push the PETA angle or tap into the dog meat market? Because it really could go either way.

I recently got a Mint account. Now I'm afraid to look at it and see how much I spend. I think the only reason my spending's slowed is that I own everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back