The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelly_mcgillis.jpg

What the fuck happened?

kelly_mcgillis2.jpg

[quote name='dcfox']I was surprised to find that there were still $10 games at my BB. They were all NFL Head Coach and Fracture, though. If you want either one of those Banky let me know.[/QUOTE]
Nah, thanks, Foxy. Mine had plenty of stuff like Fracture and Rock Revolution.

I'm tempted to go back for a RR because of my RB/GH fixation...

[quote name='lordwow']
kelly_mcgillis.jpg

What the fuck happened?

kelly_mcgillis2.jpg
[/quote]

Late in life lesbianism is not pretty. (Portia is the exception that proves the rule)

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't come up with an SCIV 360 from the BBY sale, not even via the trading forum or my blog. Now it's one of those things where I'm determined to find one, not so much that I really want it, but that I keep getting cockblocked at getting it cheap. First Radio Shack, now Best Buy.[/quote]
DUDE, go price match at walmart, that's how i got mine. In fact, i still need to take back the PS3 copy i got to trade.

[quote name='JolietJake']DUDE, go price match at walmart, that's how i got mine. In fact, i still need to take back the PS3 copy i got to trade.[/quote]

I think I might eBay my SC4 :ps3: . At least I was lucky enough to find someone to trade it to me for that extra copy of PURE

[quote name='JolietJake']DUDE, go price match at walmart, that's how i got mine. In fact, i still need to take back the PS3 copy i got to trade.[/QUOTE]
My Walmarts lick dickhole, but I'm keeping the peepers peeled.

I think I'm going to make it a habit of turning my conference calls at work into sketch time. I can still pay attention, and I end up doodling anyway; I'll just bring a pad in with me instead of using Post-its like usual.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I usually love NFS but that last couple of games they put out sucked.[/quote]

[quote name='Rocko']I liked Most Wanted.[/quote]

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That was the last good one they made.[/quote]

Get NFS Undercover...it's like the true sequel to Most Wanted.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']My Walmarts lick dickhole, but I'm keeping the peepers peeled.[/quote]
If i could get you one, how much would you pay for it? There is a walmart across from my bestbuy here, i may be able to get another one.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I'm a bit disappointed I couldn't come up with an SCIV 360 from the BBY sale, not even via the trading forum or my blog. Now it's one of those things where I'm determined to find one, not so much that I really want it, but that I keep getting cockblocked at getting it cheap. First Radio Shack, now Best Buy.[/quote]
You could've asked that one hoarder in the BB thread for a copy since he bought at least eight copies of it.

[quote name='JolietJake']If i could get you one, how much would you pay for it? There is a walmart across from my bestbuy here, i may be able to get another one.[/QUOTE]
I figure cost + shipping ($15) is fair, plus I'd draw you up a sketch card of a character of your choosing and mail it to you with payment.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']You could've asked that one hoarder in the BB thread for a copy since he bought at least eight copies of it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I should've gone that route...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I figure cost + shipping ($15) is fair, plus I'd draw you up a sketch card of a character of your choosing and mail it to you with payment.[/quote]
Cool, i'll try to grab one tomorrow when i go by bestbuy. I'll let you know.

That hording shit pisses me off, i can understand an extra copy, but damn man.

[quote name='JolietJake']Cool, i'll try to grab one tomorrow when i go by bestbuy. I'll let you know.

That hording shit pisses me off, i can understand an extra copy, but damn man.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

Well I am finally finished. Now here's hoping I don't fuck up presenting tomorrow and don't get fucked with crazy questions at the end...

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Just a place holder, banky. I need to order clear buttons when lizardlick.com starts taking orders again.[/QUOTE]
Very, very nice.

That was kind of embarrassing when I accidentally Bioshocked360's avatar.

dfa1979.gif

I was supposed to use it in February but I forgot and by the time I remembered to use it it was the end of the month already and I saw that you already had it. :oops:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']o_O

Hooooooly shit.[/QUOTE]
:whee:

Yeah... I missed this place for some reason.
Oh yeah, the complete randomness that made my life feel more sane.
I.E.: :grouphug:

Rise from your grave.

Also, I don't wish many people to DIAF but I shall wish it upon the jackass sitting across from my house doing turkey calls at 5am.

So i found out i'm graduating with honors, only to find out that the honors tassel costs another $5. $5 for some gold colored string.:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back